Beware Of Weightlifting And The False Sense Of Accomplishment

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
In reality the girl is a 6 and the guy is a 5.
Of course they can fvck each other.

You only think the guy is lower than a 5 because your not a chick. So any horny 6 or even higher who finds him funny or something will still of course go home with him.

I think you guys just can't judge looks honestly. Life is not TV.
a 5 would mean he is average looking, if he's average then who the hell looks like ****? he's a 2

as for her I'd give her a 7, which makes her better than average but the party doesn't stop when she walks into the room

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a copy of one of my posts on H&F

Most chicks say they emphasize personality over muscular chiseled bodies...

Two problems

1. When did we start listening to what girls SAY they want?

2. What exactly is a personality? Personality is a very subjective and vague term
It would be impossible to have a personality that most women are gonna find attractive. You might be nomal looking extremely outgoing type, and maybe hot party chicks might be into that. Or you might be normal looking but goth dressing guitar playin dude, and you get just hot goth chicks on your jock. You might possibly be a normal looking but highly aggressive and competitive jerk, and you will probably attract hot LSE girls.

But MOST women are gonna find a chiseld body of zeus attractive no matter what personality you have. Hotties, cuties, latinas, blacks, asians, indians, milfs, snotty women, shy women, goth chicks, career chicks, married women, old women, party girls, slvts, religous chicks.

Its the dealbreaker so to say. She will find whatever BS reasons to like your personality. If you are an introvert, she will say you are mysterious. If you are loud and obnoxius, she will say you are assertive and confident. If you are a nice guy, she will say you are sweet, sensitve, caring.

However, I will say this. No amount of muscles will help if you don't have a social life. At least those normal dudes are getting girls in the first place because they have lives and they don't let women become the number #1 priority . A great product is useless if its not marketed and advertised. Marlimus does make a point, make weighlifting a passion for yourself, but don't let it consume you else you end up a narcissist...

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pretty much the message that about half of you are giving out is that: "DON'T WORK OUT. It will get you less girls than before and probably won't get you anymore in life". Give me a break

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bud_2005 said:
So pretty much the message that about half of you are giving out is that: "DON'T WORK OUT. It will get you less girls than before and probably won't get you anymore in life". Give me a break
that's the message that the muscleless pencil neck geeks are giving out:p

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bud_2005 said:
Nobody said that, nobody thinks that. I hope!

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just generally bad advice. Weightlifting is a very powerful springboard to motivation and a key piece in my self improvement.

Mood - releases endorphins natural drug, pulls one out of depression
Discipline - improves discipline toughens you up
Empowerment - empowers you after you see your body transform you ask yourself DAMN what else can i transform in my life
biologically - increases testosterone production
physically - girls like guys with nice testosterone ladded bodies, changes your facial structure and demeanor
charisma - people look up to you cause they want to be muscular like you
Killer instinct - gives you killer instinct and maleness to go and tear it up

god i mean i could go on..

They did a study of CEO's and great leaders one of the common threads has always been they played competitive sports. There's a reason why there's a connection.

soft little pussies get no where in life and are the emotional tampon of girls i know that are mad they can't be my girlfriend.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitness (resistance training) is an integral part of my life. I personally dont' like the term weightlifting because it usually conjures up images of powercleans/snatches from back in my high performance athletic days...great for injuring yourself if you have poor technique! I still live with the pain today.

I personally don't understand why guys "lift to get girls"...for me fitness is great, I love it intrinsically... I LOVE feeling my muscles contract and burn on my last burn out set. I love establishing a new personal best on 1RM lifts like DLs, etc...I love being disciplined enough to consume 6 meals a day, keep my protein intake around 250 g, and essentially do something that 95% of the population just can't do because its just too damn hard. I'm fairly busy too...I'm normally enrolled in 6 classes in university and work parttime on top of this. Yes it does affect my social life.

Yes it is hard and taxing at times, but I do make money off my physique as an entertainer. I won't lie; it does feel great to turn the head of a beautiful women just based on how you're built. Compliments from women are nice, but the best feeling is when guys you train with or guys on your dance crew compliment you, because you know they go through the same crap as you do, and they know how hard it is.

I guess my point as far as fitness goes...do it for yourself, who cares about the girls...Being a Don juan is all about self improvement, and following a healthy lifestyle in my opinion is a cornerstone of overall self improvement in all walks of life!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's strange that people who actually lift are the ones who speak so strongly for the benefits of lifting and people who doesn't proclaim it to be a waste of time. Each and everyone of the people I've gotten into weight lifting IRL have improved their lifestyle alot. One was almost an alcoholic and now he lifts instead and live a happy life with his girlfriend. Another was overweight and now he's zealous about lifting and you can feel the newfound energy he has. Before he had that sluggish slow style and low confidence.

We are talking three hours a week to get positive effects like

* Better looking body
* More energy
* More self confidence
* Discipline
* Better health
* Strengthend body to prevent back problems, neck problems, etc...

Now that is some value for your time! The dedication you have when you lift is easy transferred into other areas of your life.

LIME!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men should choose the body they are most comfortable with. I currently weight 260 lbs and resemble a linebacker. I'd like to get down to 225, where I'd be kinda slim but still able to get stronger. I looked better at 180 but men stopped