best way to break up w cheating gf

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rondavu said:
Next. If she calls you asking what's up say "I don't date liers...click"
thats boring! gotta havee some time to fuk with her mind..

u gotta get her upset and all in denial ... u should hang up when shes all mad and upset tHen u hang up... its more fun that way

emotion rollercoaster!

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a thread full of responses by chicks posin as guys... takin her for a ride on an emotional rollercoaster, lol... tellin her 'I don't date liars', lol...

See if you were smart, you'd wait for her to come back... and just continue to **** her brains out... I mean really, all it is is pvssy, and if it was somethin more then hey, at least you've still got pvssy on speed dial whilst you find yourself some new pvssy!

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad: I would tell her to get the fu-ck out of my life, then I would find the ex-boyfriend and give him something to remember me by, that he would rather forget, then I would forget about it, forgive both sides, and look for some hot babe who is much better than her, if he cheated on her several times in the past she must be very stupid to want to have anything else to do with him, she is a cheap sl-ut to put it bluntly.:mad:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we get a follow-up? What ended up happening? Let me guess, you ended up staying with her? :rolleyes:

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ive got a followup lol..

i did a search for posts ive made on this forum and reading my posts the last cuople of weeks i honestly feel bad for myself

Thumbs down to those that said it was insecurity and jealousy

Thumbs up to the ones that said shes a ***** and told me to go **** a stripper

Heres the story.. I stayed with her after this because the x bf came home early from the shore, like he was only down there a few hours.. im guessing she knew that I knew through our friends and ended the whole thing

So one morning about two weeks ago, we're hanging out ****in around. She gets a phone call saying she has to go she has a family emergency. We both get in our cars and go to different places, only i turn around and follow her. She goes to her x bf's house and parks a block away. I called her to see if she would answer whilst inside, bc she answered her phone when she was with me and guys would call her, and sure enough she answers with an "oh ****" tone of voice. I just tell her i had fun this morning and i wanna hang out tonight. That night I tell her I love her and I've been in love with her since before she said it first. I just watned to **** with her any way I could. We then **** for which I knew would be the last time and I break up with her the next day. Oh ya.. her excuse.. she baked his parents a cake and wanted to get her cakepan back...

She keeps calling me and stopping by my place and getting in with my roomates to stay in my life. Im debating to use her as a **** buddy or not since thats apparently all she wants anyway, until I find a good girl. I've talked to her once since then and I was a complete **** but I didn't let her know how miserable I am without her, i still cracked jokes and such.

Anyways, I think this may've been a plan from the begining. I met this girl on a random sarge in a coffee shop and I'm guessing shes been cheating on me the whole time with varoius guys. She has like 8 guys phone #'s in her phone and like 4 girls. There are so many coincidences in the relationship I feel blah.

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dealt with a girl who did the same thing. She never hung out with me because she claims she had something to do. But no, stupid me didnt want to leave his first girlfriend.When she asked her ex boyfriend out to a party late at night. I found out she had been cheating on me. I called her the next day and dumped her like yesterdays garbage

hamelech

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
She lied about meeting her ex- and that's bad enough! You have to confirm things before you start throwing accusations because friends of friends can distort things or sometimes have destructive motives. Get more proof.

If it's true and she lied to you even if she did not cheat then go ahead and dump her or better yet, go and find another girl. If you want to get back at her then turn cold and indifferent on her. Stand her up next time you plan to meet with a laidback excuse like "I'm meeting with some friends tonight but will catch you another time" and keep being distant with her. Avoid her calls and dont offer her explanation for a long time. Whatever you do dont get mad or confrontational and your coolness will send her crazy. It will increase her interest in you too and damage her ego!
This is the best advice for your situation...Also if she broke up with him to be with you then I'm guessing you already had some sort of undercover relationship before they broke up...This should have let you know she wasn't trustworthy from the beginning...If she'll cheat on someone else to be with you then she'll cheat on you to be with someone else...

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

In one chapter from the 48 Laws of Power Robert Greene writes "Disdain the things you cannot have, ignoring them is the best revenge"
Sometimes the best way to deal with a situation is to give it no credibility or energy at all. I did this to a girl who was f'ing around on me years ago. I completely shut her out and it drove her crazy!! I didnt answer her calls, didnt answer my door, and when I saw her i didnt acknowledge her presence. Totally shutting a person out is more powerful than cursing them and *****ing at them or whatever.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is retarded. Your chick is a lying, cheating wh0re and you wanna "sit her down?" In FOUR DAYS?! Brother... call her right NOW (or if the line is busy, text her): "i'm dumping you like yesterday's garbage. You're now somebody else's problem. Stay the fvck out of my life.

Exactly, get rid of her, now.

It's one thing if she said 'hey, i want to hang out with some friends, my x will probably be there, are you o.k. with this?', but what she is doing is SHADY bro, dump her and haul a$$.

I like Krassus's approach, call her and be a total d*ck to her, but in a calm and cool way, you dig?

Good luck...