Best Seduction E-Book? and opinions on David DeAngelo

mkk359

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine just gave me a copy of DeAngelo's 'Double Your Dating' beginner course or whatever. Anyway I was just wondering what you guys thought of DeAngelo and what he teaches.

Also I'd like to know any dating e-books you guys might recomend.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good stuff, but overall, the same stuff is here on this site. If you can get your hands on the 112 minute seminar with Tyler Durden from RSD, this is pure gold.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DYD has good stuff. The best that David D. came up with is his mastery series, though, if you're going to spend money spend it on that. (Or download it for free.. um, not that I condone that:D ).

Real World Seduction is also great, it doesn't make for a complete guide but it has several really useful things (which aren't found in the DJB).

Oh yeah, I've just started reading Juggler's guide, it looks really good so far.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DYD has some good concepts, but is WAY too focused on "****y & funny," which can make you look a right idiot if witty conversation is not your strength. If you're not a master of conversation, steer clear of trying to force ****y & funny.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read it all, which is why I don't read anymore. In my opinion the best out there is "Secrets of the Alpha Male" by Carlos Xuma. It is better than DYD and The Venusian Arts Handbook combined.

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
For foundation and inner game:
The Attributes - by Cameron Teone

For outer game:
The Venusian Arts Handbook - by Mystery

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Mystery Method is solid for pickup. Meeting women and attracting them. David gives you good foundation for inner game. Its not really pickup material, it can be combined with Carlos Xumas 'Secrets of the Alpha Male' to complete your strong inner game and make you very desirable.

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
question

I was wondering where you could download the mastery series by David D? I don't see it on Limewire. I know it is wrong but god damn that thing is like $500, whys it so expensive?

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

sjchris said:
I was wondering where you could download the mastery series by David D? I don't see it on Limewire. I know it is wrong but god damn that thing is like $500, whys it so expensive?

Try ebay, there's usually someone selling their CD/DVD's on there.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Marlimus said:
I've read it all, which is why I don't read anymore. In my opinion the best out there is "Secrets of the Alpha Male" by Carlos Xuma. It is better than DYD and The Venusian Arts Handbook combined.
I concur wholeheartedly. His "Supreme self confidence" book and lecture series are great too.

mkk359

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
DYD has some good concepts, but is WAY too focused on "****y & funny," which can make you look a right idiot if witty conversation is not your strength. If you're not a master of conversation, steer clear of trying to force ****y & funny.
What if being funny is your best attribute as far as your personality is concerned? Would the ****y & funny system become an asset as far as developing an approach because personally for me, as someone who relies on being funny, it seems like a good fit.

btw thanks for the responses guys I've already started to check out the other books I could get a hold of and I like what I've read so far. Then again I haven't come across any dating e-books that haven't had its strong points.

Last edited:

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few sites on the web that have free access to the venusian arts handbook

Run a few different searches on google, that's what I did. I got the 225 page full pdf 2nd edition for free from some website.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this in the Tips Forum in the first place?

Best Seduction E-books:

Seduction Science
Double Your Dating
The DJ Bible

That last one is FREE!

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know a book you should read - MY book, Ha ha! Seriously, it's called "The Non-Juan's Guide to LOSING the Girl of Your Dreams." Stop by my website and check out the first three chapters for FREE!!

-Mr. Non-Juan
"Teaching Men to Be Better With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!
:rockon:

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction science? you cant be serious, i read those and the newsletters and it was just trash

bluelemond said:
Why is this in the Tips Forum in the first place?

Best Seduction E-books:

Seduction Science
Double Your Dating
The DJ Bible

That last one is FREE!

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill go look, thanks..

just incase to you have the URL handy?

flippinfreak said:
There are a few sites on the web that have free access to the venusian arts handbook

Run a few different searches on google, that's what I did. I got the 225 page full pdf 2nd edition for free from some website.

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
got it, thanks

flippinfreak said: