Best Seduction E-Book? and opinions on David DeAngelo

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone read the art of approaching by thundercat?

also, where can you find the RSD audio clip?

chator56

Don Juan
Reaction score
mkk359 said:
A friend of mine just gave me a copy of DeAngelo's 'Double Your Dating' beginner course or whatever. Anyway I was just wondering what you guys thought of DeAngelo and what he teaches.

Also I'd like to know any dating e-books you guys might recomend.
De Angelo's material is high-quality in my opinion, because not only is he a good communicator, but he's done the background research and field tested various theories, discovered what works, then refined and update those theories with concepts of his own, supplementing it w/the latest research. But to be fair many of his concepts can be found in the works of other PUAs, seduction gurus and the like. For example, his concept of the Wussy-Man, is a combination of Nice Guy and AFC. Ross Jeffries was a big influence, as was F.J. Shark (check out his latest interview). There are certain ideas/concepts that are generally well-known and taken for granted in the Seduction community that you will discover with or without his specific material. His most unique contribution has probably been the inclusion of evolutionary psychology concepts, check out his recent interview w/Geoffrey Miller.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Art of Approaching is good, it is about the best there is on the initital opening phase.

Ross Jeffries stuff is good and it *works* (scary tho that is).

DYD is good for the basic mindset but it's very easy to get caught up in the "alpha Man" concept , which will fcuk you up for a while.

The problem with all of these is they assume you have lower value than a girl and have to do "stuff" to trick her into liking you.This means you can get to a reasoanbly good level reasonably quickly but you will never get beyond certain point because at the foundation you are still this dweeby guy hoping the front you have up will trick girls into liking you.

----------------------------
Stephane's Ebook is excellent in terms of getting you over this "hot girls are special and I have to earn ***** from them" mentality.It's about the best thing I've ever read on seduction and it's free (www.ideagasms.com).

Jugglers ebook is great in terms of using this mind set practically using semi direct openers. The downside is that juggler thinks you have to establish certain kinds of tension to get a girl to fcuk you.

With regard to closing I like Gunwitch's first version of the gunwitch method , because his method is about peiople's natural sexuality expressing itself , rather than having to establish a "safe fliting dynamic" or whatever.

Between these three they create an effective , healthy , dynamic method for meeting and laying girls that doesn;t involve a lot of 'faking' , and doesn;t involve having to remeber or deliver any material just right.

Oh and I also reccommend "the G-Spot Orgasm" because it's nice to be doing all this PU stuff secure in the knowledge that you are going to be the best lay she's ever had.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so who is the "G-Spot Orgasm" by and on what site is it available? I've heard Stephane's DYD interview but I wasn't that impressed. If his e-book is free and as good as you say it is I might have to check it out when I get some free time.

Last edited:

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

The problem with all of these is they assume you have lower value than a girl and have to do "stuff" to trick her into liking you

there is no tricking unless you're using Hypnosis or NLP of some sort. Most of the material is about raising the standards within yourself so you become more attractive to women. Learning how to handle yourself, increasing confidence, raising your value etc. There's no trickery involved in those concepts. You behave different and change your attitude around women and you increase your chances of being desirable to her.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
David DeAngelo = Genius (nuff said)

I couldn't agree more. I seriously have to say that my life is so much better because of what I've learned from David DeAngelo and the way he teaches you how to improve your life as a man.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex-Ploytation - How Women Abuse Men Using Their Sexuality

This book teachs about how women easily play men. This will help you avoid crazy witches and be able to see gold diggers. This book also helps tell what is wrong with women. :up:

Doc Love - The System (Dating Dictionary)

I thank this book because it helped me really understand women and men. This would really made me realize how to tell if a girl interested or not. :up:

Carlos Xuma - Secrets of the Alpha Male

Great too helped me alot.

The Art Of Approaching Women
I'm gonna review this for my summer apporach journal good stuff. :up:

Dating Insider

This isn't the best but it good to know. It explains also how times have changed

David DeAngelo
The man. I thank this guy for writing all this stuff down. Changed my life !!!

Napoleon Hill - Think And Grow Rich (Recommended by David DeAngelo)
Now this isn't gonna teach you how to get laid or pick up girls. But it helps understand life and build confidence. Read this if you want to have a great understand of life. :up:

Robert Greene - The Art Of Seduction (Recommended by David DeAngelo)
I haven't read is yet. But David DeAngelo recommended ...

sun tzu - the art of war
Someone around here coverted the art of war into seducting women.
You can find this book on the internet for free.

Emotional intelligence

This will help with improvement and help understand women. ( Since women are more emotional ) I read some of it but stopped because i'm in the field. Will catch up on it later

Mr. Non-Juan
Not your stuff isn't bad man. I understand what you are doing. Teaching me now to lose every girl I meet. Which isn't a bad idea. It actually makes more sense and easier to understand too.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Onward , the book I referred to was

"Understanding the G-SPOT
and Female Sexuality A 10-Step Guide
for Unleashing the Ultimate in Female Ecstasy"
by Donald L. Hicks

And it's as good as the name promises.

God'sGift , if this thread is being read and people enjoy it , why moderate it?

Art of Seduction was abunch of arse. I got given a copy and threw it away.As if youre going to see some hot girl in a bar and think "Hmm , should I use the self destructive allure of the Rake, or attract her with the sexual ambivalence of the Coquette?"
:rolleyes:
Give me a break.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackdragon5095 said:
Robert Greene - The Art Of Seduction (Recommended by David DeAngelo)
I haven't read is yet. But David DeAngelo recommended ...
I actually just finished that book. It's chock full of wisdom about seduction and I'm soooo glad I read it. Also recommeneded on www.fastseduction.com is Robert Greene's - The Art of Power.

Both are very excellent books by Robert Greene. I think every man who's on the path of self improvement and increase success with women should take the time out to read all of the recommended material.

Like alot of people have stated about becoming a DJ, understanding women, seduction and everything else is like obtaining a college degree. It never hurts to be well read and practiced in the subject you want to master.

Natch said:
<snip>
Art of Seduction was abunch of arse. I got given a copy and threw it away.As if youre going to see some hot girl in a bar and think "Hmm , should I use the self destructive allure of the Rake, or attract her with the sexual ambivalence of the Coquette?"
:rolleyes:
Give me a break.

The Art of Seduction is not a guide to help you with a quick lay, it's written to give you a better understanding of how seduction works. I'm suprised you threw it away. Open your mind, pick it up and read it.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Then you misunderstood the book. The AOS is not for some quick pickup / one night stand scenario. Its not just used on women also. It suited for long term seduction and he gives you examples of different types of seducers and then strategies seducers employed to attract the person they desired. I hate when people dismiss a book without fully understanding it. The Charmer and the Coquette are the two most useful types IMO.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
3321 , SeldomSeen (cool name BTW) I'm interested, really.

How and when have you found AOS useful?
Can you think of a situation where you did something based on what you learned in it and it helped you?

I used to agree with the general idea of making a larger-than-life persona that has glamour and magnetism , until I realised that it's far cooler if the persona you use to do that is your own rather than something you learned about in a book.

But really if there's useful stuff in there I'd love to hear what you though was good (cos I sure missed it).

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Natch said:
3321 , SeldomSeen (cool name BTW) I'm interested, really.

How and when have you found AOS useful?
Can you think of a situation where you did something based on what you learned in it and it helped you?

I used to agree with the general idea of making a larger-than-life persona that has glamour and magnetism , until I realised that it's far cooler if the persona you use to do that is your own rather than something you learned about in a book.

But really if there's useful stuff in there I'd love to hear what you though was good (cos I sure missed it).
Natch 4 years ago when a girl I was dating dumped me hard I was in the bookstore and found the book (there just wasnt anything for men) and read it cover to cover and used it to actually pull her interest back to me and away from her badboy boyfriend she started dating after me. I mean it really woke me up and made me believe that you really do have the power to seduce and attract people. It made me rethink the way I think about attracting a person which before I was direct, saying the first thing on my mind and being angry if I didnt get my way. I learned to be more charming, less selfish and adding a mix of coquettry (being somewhat distant and disinterested at times) I mean
it really had a powerful effect. But it was over the course of months that I did it. The chapter on mixing pain with pleasure is so important! Like Robert says it is those moments that bonds a person to you.

Dias

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Carlos Xuma's Secrets of the Alpha Man is the best book on seduction & self-improvement I've ever read. About 10 months ago I decided to improve my life and change everything I was before. I read David D's Double Your Dating, The Robert Greene's Art of Seduction and 48 Laws of Power, the Mystery Method and the two Xuma's Book Supreme Self Confidence & Secrets of the Alpha Male, all of these stuff is ****in awesome but Xuma's Book is Far better than everything for me ;)