Being good-looking is rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
majority of persians were NOT driving lambos where I am at, they are cab drivers and work at persian restaurants. And jews are a much more successful minority group than persians, just sayin'...
Maybe you live in wyoming or nevada LOL...If you actually go to any rich areas, where it's classy to be rich LOL, You'll see a majority of rich iranians running the scenes. LA (see Beverly Hills dominated by rich iranians), NY (Rich Jewish Iranians), Dubai (An arab nation with rich iranians running the scenes) etc. etc.

BUt don't get your pants in a bundle cause my posts are just satirical answers to Mad Manic who seems to think that TV and BS marketing actually has some form of essence and truth concerning reality.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
This is where stereotypes start to get ridiculous.

The majority of PEOPLE in general DO NOT DRIVE LAMBOURGHNINIS.

What does all this race talk have to do with the subject anyway? Sounds like overanalyzing to me.
These aren't stereotypes they are facts, a lot of the top CEO's and business owners in America are jewish/christians. And if this dude owned a lambo you'd think he would know there is not letter 'u' in lamborghini.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
Maybe you live in wyoming or nevada LOL...If you actually go to any rich areas, where it's classy to be rich LOL, You'll see a majority of rich iranians running the scenes. LA (see Beverly Hills dominated by rich iranians), NY (Rich Jewish Iranians), Dubai (An arab nation with rich iranians running the scenes) etc. etc.

BUt don't get your pants in a bundle cause my posts are just satirical answers to Mad Manic who seems to think that TV and BS marketing actually has some form of essence and truth concerning reality.
I live in Boston, and I am just saying what i have witnessed. And the dubai royal family is arab, a lot of rich persians there true, but as many if not more rich arabs. Also the bakers/fishermen in dubai are also persian, so just as many persians are not rich.

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in your situation. Actually if you approach them they will say yes (as long as you suspect they're interested somewhat). Believe me, I am shy and good looking and this is a killer combo for me. Its so bad that some girls were trying to pull me and my prospect away because they want to be Mrs Zack77766. Use your shyness and looks to your advantage. I rarely approach but it has happened

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
I live in Boston, and I am just saying what i have witnessed. And the dubai royal family is arab, a lot of rich persians there true, but as many if not more rich arabs. Also the bakers/fishermen in dubai are also persian, so just as many persians are not rich.
Iranian taxi drivers in Boston..right...LOL...Iranians have invested over 300 Billion + dollars in Dubai as of recently...persian bakers and fisherman LOL...too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.