Being good-looking is rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
L777 (post above) I don't think you ever posted anything useful on this site.....everything you say is irrelevant or trying to communicate how "streetwise" you are to everyone. Seriously...pack it in.
Difference between me and you is I do actually post useful stuff. See "Life changing videos" thread which grew to over 7 pages I believe.

And if you notice I'll only ever call someone out who is pretentious, fake or otherwise displays some form of nobheaddery....you just insult ppl for no reason.

I bet if all of the active sosuave members met in real life, two distinct groups would form....the "coolguys" (aka posers) and the regular, down-to-earth cool guys. You'd be a part of the former, me the latter. In my experience, posers and "coolguys" look like they get laid, but don't really....whereas guys like me just look like regular, nice people....yet I get laid. Quite a bit actually.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Difference between me and you is I do actually post useful stuff. See "Life changing videos" thread which grew to over 7 pages I believe.

And if you notice I'll only ever call someone out who is pretentious, fake or otherwise displays some form of nobheaddery....you just insult ppl for no reason.

I bet if all of the active sosuave members met in real life, two distinct groups would form....the "coolguys" (aka posers) and the regular, down-to-earth cool guys. You'd be a part of the former, me the latter. In my experience, posers and "coolguys" look like they get laid, but don't really....whereas guys like me just look like regular, nice people....yet I get laid. Quite a bit actually.
Mommy must be proud...

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Mommy must be proud...
Another comment that doesn't really make sense/is irrelevant.

You remind of a goldfish.....just you in your own little world.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, let me tell you something about being good looking. I'm a 9.8 on hot or not, and if you don't believe me click the link below for proof.

http://therealmeek.angelfire.com/98.JPG

See, your problem is that you're a 9.2 on hot or not, but you don't act like you're a 9.2. Dawg, if a b!tch turns you down, it's her loss. You're a fvcking 9.2 for goodness sake. You gotta work through some inner game issues, man. You are the prize, all right? That's a fact. Even if you're going through one of life's downers or even uppers, you're still a 9.2 That never changes. A b!tch's reaction toward you should not make you feel anything less than a 9.2. Just be cool man. If a b!tch tries to make you look like a fool, don't give her the time of day. Just next her.

Take it from a guy who was the fugliest kid in middle school - good-looking guys have it easier. No contest. If you're ugly, it's like you got a 91 corolla. If you're good-looking, it's like you got a Bugatti Veyron. The 91 corolla can beat the Veyron if the driver in the Veyron doesn't know how to handle the road.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
I'm a rather shy guy, and let me tell you. Shy + Good-looking is a horrible combination for pulling in women. It just doesn't work. I swear, most girls will NOT show their interest.
ROFL :crackup: how is being cute and shy worse then being not so hot and shy? Just admit that you have an advantage and shut up.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this post really convinced me that it stinks being good looking. I'd much rather be ugly now.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Well i've had women obsess over me even though I'm not that cute, so your experience proves nothing. Most guys base 90% of their evaluation of a girl on the girl's looks. Girls value many other things, and remember that percentages can never exceed 100%.

Examples of things girls care about:
- how well you talk
- how confident you are
- how you dress
- how many friends you have
- whether her own friends like you
- how much money you have

and I could go on...
I agree with you on everything.

It doesnt matter how good you look unless you are confident enough to approach. I have seen some ugly guys pull of chicks because they are social and funny.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:

i agree with u man

Dover

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
All right, let me tell you something about being good looking. I'm a 9.8 on hot or not, and if you don't believe me click the link below for proof.

http://therealmeek.angelfire.com/98.JPG

See, your problem is that you're a 9.2 on hot or not, but you don't act like you're a 9.2. Dawg, if a b!tch turns you down, it's her loss. You're a fvcking 9.2 for goodness sake. You gotta work through some inner game issues, man. You are the prize, all right? That's a fact. Even if you're going through one of life's downers or even uppers, you're still a 9.2 That never changes. A b!tch's reaction toward you should not make you feel anything less than a 9.2. Just be cool man. If a b!tch tries to make you look like a fool, don't give her the time of day. Just next her.

Take it from a guy who was the fugliest kid in middle school - good-looking guys have it easier. No contest. If you're ugly, it's like you got a 91 corolla. If you're good-looking, it's like you got a Bugatti Veyron. The 91 corolla can beat the Veyron if the driver in the Veyron doesn't know how to handle the road.
Only worthwhile post in this whole thread

Listen to this guy.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
not

you dont understand what is happening. Good looking is only the start.

Dominant and confident and wacky and confident and ****y and funny is what they're trying to find out.

You're not showing that.

Stop victimizing yourself and show it.

If you cant show it learn it.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think being good looking is more of a benefit than anything else ultimately.

If a girl is physically attracted to you, she is more likely to give you a second chance if you mess something up or a second date even if the first one wasn't great. It's just how things work.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:

ahaha. Rock on bro.

snowball good looking or ugly as **** women want balls. Some might make a first move but that's just a small percentage.

Imagine a scenario where a girl comes up and asks you for a relationship straight in the face and yadah yadah you get together. What's next are you gonna expect her to be the man of the relationship? If you're having issues making the first move, you're also gonna have issues leading a relationship and it is the male that should lead. See my signature :D Grow some balls and go say hi.

mutambo

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is wrong you know she likes you and you still cant talk? Eeeeeeeeeeeee
And after that you show pictures of you presenting to bunch of peoples (I think). Wich in my case is far more worse than f*cking up to ONE girl instead of fcking up to MANY people.
I should slap you sir.

Kennedy JR i smell bs?

Last edited:

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I said 'some black guys' because thanks to the media and sport and political movements in the last 50 years black men have some more status now and there are more positive connatations associated with them as masculine, tall, athletic, outgoing etc. However they still are deemed inferior in society to white men in general. As for Indians and Orientals, they do terribly with women in the UK, US, Australia etc. They are just seen as an inferior race and a step down in social class, which yes is very sad. Society has been brainwashed to believe white men and white women are the best, so indian and oriental men get shot down badly. Conversely, white men pick up indian and oriental girls very easily as the girls see it as a step up into a culture where there is more glamour and status. Read up about ethnocentrism, that explains it all; white people are still pedestalised today, not just the women. 75% of black women in America are single. It's all about race and class. Looks, game, personality etc. are secondary.

MM
Dude you sound like the hillbilly from Arkansas that i talked too when i vacationed from my Beverly Hills Condo.

Money talks BS walks. End of story. That's where your sense of class and social status stems. Fortunately for us Persians, we are deemed classy and on top of your sense of the social spectrum because we are the richest, most educated minority in the USA. Black men have social status? Sure, maybe the rich ones, but for the rest we give them our trashy girls to Fvck with sense they seem to love their black skin. But for the persian males such as myself, i take my choosing of hot, classy blondes with the rest of my lambourghini driving persian buddies. And the Funny thing is I don't spend a pretty penny on your beautiful, blonde, classy girls.

Orientals don't do too well because they lack confidence, and are shy no matter how rich and classy they are. Same goes for Indians but to a lesser extent cause they have a better understanding of how money brings power and confidence. I know a few Indian players

Arabs on the other hand have superior confidence and social skills, but they lack class and along with the blacks do very well with average and below average income households unless they acquire money and status, but i don't know about class. This group has potential to become major players no doubt
And i know a few rich ones here in the area, but they seem to get more marginalized the richer they get. Just something i noticed.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
Dude you sound like the hillbilly from Arkansas that i talked too when i vacationed from my Beverly Hills Condo.

Money talks BS walks. End of story. That's where your sense of class and social status stems. Fortunately for us Persians, we are deemed classy and on top of your sense of the social spectrum because we are the richest, most educated minority in the USA. Black men have social status? Sure, maybe the rich ones, but for the rest we give them our trashy girls to Fvck with sense they seem to love their black skin. But for the persian males such as myself, i take my choosing of hot, classy blondes with the rest of my lambourghini driving persian buddies. And the Funny thing is I don't spend a pretty penny on your beautiful, blonde, classy girls.

Orientals don't do too well because they lack confidence, and are shy no matter how rich and classy they are. Same goes for Indians but to a lesser extent cause they have a better understanding of how money brings power and confidence. I know a few Indian players

Arabs on the other hand have superior confidence and social skills, but they lack class and along with the blacks do very well with average and below average income households unless they acquire money and status, but i don't know about class. This group has potential to become major players no doubt
And i know a few rich ones here in the area, but they seem to get more marginalized the richer they get. Just something i noticed.
majority of persians were NOT driving lambos where I am at, they are cab drivers and work at persian restaurants. And jews are a much more successful minority group than persians, just sayin'...

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
majority of persians were NOT driving lambos where I am at, they are cab drivers and work at persian restaurants. And jews are a much more successful minority group than persians, just sayin'...
This is where stereotypes start to get ridiculous.

The majority of PEOPLE in general DO NOT DRIVE LAMBOURGHNINIS.

What does all this race talk have to do with the subject anyway? Sounds like overanalyzing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.