Being a handy man not as attractive anymore?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Agreed. Invite a woman over to watch you cut down a tree. Using the chainsaw, pulling on the tree to take it down, it's all gonna make her wet. She might complain about how unsafe it is for you to be doing it, but you have to forgive her for that. She's sitting in uncomfortable, drenched panties.
And then tell her you brought a DVD over to watch after she makes dinner.
"What DVD is that dear?'
"Texas Chainsaw Massacre".

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
the idea that chicks would be put off or find no value in a man with skills is laughable.

thats like men not finding value in a woman who can keep a home or raise children.

speaking of chopping down trees, you guys should really chop down a full grown tree with an axe. hell of a workout.

I'm tellin ya, I see it all the time. The skinny lil twink with the Armani suit and the clear nail polish on his fingernails trumps the guy who can change a tire in 3 minutes. She'd rather be with the metrosexual who can just order a tow truck while they wait like helpless lambs on the side of the road. I have zero understanding of this school of thought. It's fücking retarded!

The guy with the dirty hands is seen as a lost soul in life, scraping sludge to live from one day to the other. *smh*

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
I'm tellin ya, I see it all the time. The skinny lil twink with the Armani suit and the clear nail polish on his fingernails trumps the guy who can change a tire in 3 minutes. She'd rather be with the metrosexual who can just order a tow truck while they wait like helpless lambs on the side of the road. I have zero understanding of this school of thought. It's fücking retarded!

The guy with the dirty hands is seen as a lost soul in life, scraping sludge to live from one day to the other. *smh*
I think you are right to an extent, certain women do not care about the DIY man. However many do. I have two plates right now and both of them are very into me. Both have expressed many times how much it turns them on that I fix my own cars, cut all my own firewood, fix my house, built my shop etc.

There are women out there that get into this kind of thing, or at least where I live. I used to be a bit ashamed about being rough around the edges, and living the country lifestyle. Now I own it proudly, and let the women filter themselves out if they don't appreciate it.

I wear the scars and calluses with a very high level of pride.