been a long time since i had a girl

dtrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i havent had a steady thing with a girl since high school and pretty much all the experiences ive had with girls since then has been negative in one way or another. sophomore in college, 20 in a month, i dont want time to pass me by. its easy to get trapped in your head for a while. there are a few girls i talk to at school, community college doesnt help, but im kind of worried id be a disapointment to a girl a hook up with, and thats a problem. i dont have much if any confidence in sex and that area, im not even sure id be able to kiss a girl right. anyone been in the same sort of situation?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all go through that my friend.

Before I ever kissed a girl I agonised over not knowing how to do it.

I lay awake at night stressing that I didn't know if I could give girls orgasms.

There was no way in the world I could imagine myself approaching a woman.

The fact is most guys NEVER learn

You are here. You are asking. You actually care.

This puts you in the top 5% or so of all men.

I've been watching my best mates 1 year old learning to walk in recent times. He's never done it before. At first he fell over everytime he tried. But he'd get back up time and time again. Sometimes he would hurt himself and cry. But he'd still get up and try. One day he took a few steps and we all cheered. He laughed happily and didn't cry when he fell. The next time he took more steps. The next time I visited he was walking. Now he runs.

You know you went through that too.

Girls are no different from learning to walk.

Sure its scary. Sure you fail. Sure you get hurt. But with somethings there is no other choice but to try and if you fail to get back up and try again.

JJ

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
You worry too much.

i concur. i am convinced that males are mostly idiots. honestly. don't you boys realize that girls are the ones who worry about this stuff. unless you are dealing with a tramp, it will be the girl who is going to be uptight about being with you. she will be so into not screwing things up that she will hardly notice what you are doing.

write this down....it isn't the kiss that matters. it is the time and place when/where the kiss goes down that counts. it isn't whether you slip her an overabundance of spit (which you surely will) that matters. damn, she can have your spit rolling down her chin. it doesn't matter. if you get the time and place right you are golden.

you can't f*** up romance by being a clutz. at least not in a girl's eyes.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to pick up women, just try to talk to them any way you can.
Don't be an aszhole, don't be a wimp. Smile and enjoy.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*thumbs up*

Jay Jay said:
Before I ever kissed a girl I agonised over not knowing how to do it.

I lay awake at night stressing that I didn't know if I could give girls orgasms.

There was no way in the world I could imagine myself approaching a woman.

The fact is most guys NEVER learn

You are here. You are asking. You actually care.

This puts you in the top 5% or so of all men.

I've been watching my best mates 1 year old learning to walk in recent times. He's never done it before. At first he fell over everytime he tried. But he'd get back up time and time again. Sometimes he would hurt himself and cry. But he'd still get up and try. One day he took a few steps and we all cheered. He laughed happily and didn't cry when he fell. The next time he took more steps. The next time I visited he was walking. Now he runs.

You know you went through that too.

Girls are no different from learning to walk.

Sure its scary. Sure you fail. Sure you get hurt. But with somethings there is no other choice but to try and if you fail to get back up and try again.

JJ

I like this. Well said.
:up:

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm older than you, but I've never had a relationship. It doesn't worry me, so why should it worry you?

Sometimes I have wondered about my situation; I'd be lying if I said otherwise. However, I'm not worried about the effect it'd have on my first relationship, when it happens.

dtrg said:
so i havent had a steady thing with a girl since high school and pretty much all the experiences ive had with girls since then has been negative in one way or another. sophomore in college, 20 in a month, i dont want time to pass me by. its easy to get trapped in your head for a while. there are a few girls i talk to at school, community college doesnt help, but im kind of worried id be a disapointment to a girl a hook up with, and thats a problem. i dont have much if any confidence in sex and that area, im not even sure id be able to kiss a girl right. anyone been in the same sort of situation?

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dtrg said:
Try this. After a maybe 4 month "relationship," (the chick cheats on you after the first month), you go 7 years without a date. Add to that the ONLY chick who has been interested in that 7 years after is SO not good for you, or you for her.

Plenty of people who have it worse. Plenty of people who have it worse than I do. I do what I can not to worry. I work like crazy for my career, and I have a pretty decent social life. I have great friends.

As for kissing a girl, Don't let it out that you're inexperienced. That was a mistake I made. Of course, I think I was a fairly quick study :D. Just don't grab her and ram your tongue down her throat the first time. Other than that, no worries.

Now I'm a traditional guy. But if you feel like you absolutely HAVE to have sex before marriage, just realize that the first time for either one of you is ALWAYS going to be akward. But look at the potential for either one. And the fun you'll have practicing.