Become a man of value

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I first signed up on this forum there has been a lot of confusion about what a DJ is, but in it’s simplest description, a DJ is a man of value and aware of it.

He is a man who people respect, appreciate and enjoy being around, a man who women are attracted to without persuasion and feel privileged to be with. He is comfortable with himself because he is focused on being the man he wants to be and living life as he wants to live it. Women and friends are guests in his world.

There are many ways a man can be of value, and some examples include:

Social Value

He has strong social skills, is charismatic, outgoing, can adapt to different people, can hold conversations and build rapport, is witty and generally fun to be with. He is popular, has many friends and his company is highly sought after. Therefore, when he gives his time to one particular person it has meaning and value.

Physical Value

He looks good in one way or another. He may be stylish, in good shape, genetically attractive or well-groomed, but the way he looks gives him value. He can take his pick from many women, so his interest in one particular woman means something to her and she knows she cannot afford to take him for granted.

Financial Value

He is successful, wealthy and has many options and lifestyles open to him. He is somebody who needs for very little and has an ability to get by in the world. He can offer his friends and his women a lifestyle that a poorer man cannot. What’s more, he is ambitious and focused on creating a better future for himself.

Talent Value

Some men are respected for a particular gift, such as an artistic mind, the ability for music, sports or academics. He has a purpose in life, his talent sets him above the average man, he has many admirers of his abilities and that makes him a man of value.

Such men stand out from the average guy in some way and their self-confidence flows without thought. They don’t need to act ****y or brag, because their value is self-evident and they don’t need to impress anybody. Men of value are “the prize” (in Pook’s famous words) and when they show interest in a woman, it is her privilege – she shouldn’t need pursuing or “gaming”.

The bad news is that you either have value or you don’t - you cannot fake it! Master all the techniques and facades you want, but if you have no true value, you’re just a wannabe. The good news is that every one of us is capable of attaining some degree of value, providing we are willing to work for it. This is a fundamental principle of being a DJ.

Women know when insecure guys are trying to cover up who they really are. Many aspiring DJs try too hard to fake some kind of value and go from average to pathetic. Acts, personas and routines are like cheap toupees – they look ridiculous and do nothing except draw attention to a man’s insecurity.

What follows are some examples of low value males covering up their insecurities:

The Wannabe Jerk

At some point these guys have been put in the friendzone, called “nice guys” or similar. They hear that jerks attract more women, so they start acting angry and resentful, start swearing, misbehaving and insulting women. They pretend they don’t give a damn about anybody else, whereas in reality that’s all they care about as their persona is aimed solely at appearing more attractive.

The “Nice Guy”/AFC

Even so-called “Nice Guys” and AFCs are actors. They are not nice, sweet and kind because that’s who they are, it’s because they’ve been misinformed by Hollywood movies and love songs that soppy gestures and ass-kissing will win a woman’s heart. The truth is, they’re so insecure in who they are they feel they must earn or buy female affection.

The Performer

They read somewhere that women love humour, “****y and funny” and arrogance, so they go into some obnoxious comedy routine or start bragging every time they meet a woman. They get caught up with their performance and stealing the spotlight and fail to make connections with people. It’s obvious to most people that such guys are insecure and just begging for attention.

The Wannabe Alpha-male

They try to take the lead, undermine other people, claim to know it all, strut around like The Terminator and are constantly trying to prove their superiority. In doing so they fail to integrate and make mutual connections, they impose on other people and are generally annoying to be around. At heart, they’re just insecure little boys with a big point to prove.

The Manipulator

This guy is so insecure in his worth as a man that he relies on manipulative games, tricks and patterns to deceive women to like him. He is the most insecure of them all and has no faith in who he really is, so he makes up lies and practically tries to hypnotise women into being with him.

These guys are actually giving in to their insecurities and letting them determine their behaviour. Instead, they should look at the root cause of their issues and attempt to change them rather than hide them. For example, nice guys may be rejected for being too soft or supplicating, nerds may be rejected for being unsociable or of poor appearance etc. They need to take assertiveness classes, hit the gym, take more care in their appearance, or interact socially by joining clubs or college. Something that will improve themselves and give them real value.

Complacency is a DJs worst enemy. Only when men have focus and a true sense of value can they start to feel true confidence. With it comes a strong, independent, collected and relaxed state of mind that makes an appealing, genuine and attractive person.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic post.

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank You

You have explained it very well. Much better than any of my feeble attempts.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
great post.

it's posts like these that make me realize i'm no where close to being a true "DJ" ...which is somewhat a good thing, because i'm loving the journey.

:rockon:

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, you can pick the insecure ones from a mile away. Good description of every type of man.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i am a performer and a wannabe alpha male, but i'm really happy with that and when i approach girls, they always fall for me, so who cares:)

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, there is something about this post I don't like. It says that unless you are something special, don't show confidence or be outgoing because no one likes you anyway and it will get you nowhere. This is not true. You don't have to be famous or rich to get girls.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Jay-X + Bud2005:

You can act confident to get women and getting women might make you feel confident while it lasts, but unless you have substance, it will fall flat as soon as you are tested.

True confidence doesn't just mean being able to approach and talk to hot women; it means you can walk away from them, stop pursuing them and fear no loss.

I think a lot of guys here are kidding themselves, because if they were confident they would have enough faith to be themselves and would not need seduction methods at all.

I would like to have said "just be yourself", but being yourself is no good unless you are genuinely happy with who you are.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can these values be apply to making friends and influcing people also?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this tip gets 5 stars from me, although my definition of DJ is different then yours :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible worthy, good job! :up:

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
[
Social Value

He has strong social skills.....and........ generally fun to be with.

Very important
People quite prematurely put others into categories.

By setting the tone of being fun, the man does project a warm and adventureous aura.

As with all of this, make sure it is genuine.

You have to decide to be fun or else its a game, and those kind of games can get complicating.

good post

happyfrog

Reaction score
i bet you can't deny this

"Developing Social, Physical, Talent & Financial value" => way to get women used by low value males covering up their insecurities

=> The “Nice Guy”/AFC thinks he should be nice to get women. To him this is The Way.

=> The Performer thinks he should say ****y things to get women. To him this is The Way.

ETC.

=> Jariel thinks he should develop value to get women. To him this is The Way.

The sin is to want it. Therefore no one on this forum is a DJ :)
In one way or another, you MUST come to believe you are THA shi!t...

**** Seriously guys everyone should realize that.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. But, regardless of the truths you have listed, many beautiful women still end up with the losers you mentioned. It is sad, but that is the reality of the situation.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done.. I like the way u look @ thingz...

sometimes u don't even have to game women.. like u said.. like it just comes Naturally... n they just become naturally attracted... n all u have to do is follow it through properly..

Someon posted here.. Gurls r very reflective in Nature.. so does that mean if ur happy fun guy.. they will act fun and happy as well?

This kinda my interpretation.. ur the Flute singer n the Cobra dances to flute tune... U Lead N She followz

-SeSaR

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post