Become a man of value

Chuckii_Mack

Reaction score
A Bit Middle Class and Judgemental. But OK.

Chuckii

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to bump this post to demonstrate some of the things I've been talking about on the forums lately.

I still stand by this tip and it has worked very well for me.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jar do you class negs, push pull, 1 step forward 2 steps back, hoops, loops as manipulation?

I do, and I use them, they create a fun interaction and will usually have the girl begging YOU for sex. She enjoys it, that's the main thing, your focused on the negative aspect of it.

S0LID

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S0LID said:
Jar do you class negs, push pull, 1 step forward 2 steps back, hoops, loops as manipulation?
I used to use those things, but it got to be too much hassle and required too much thinking, so now I just go out, relax and be myself. I don't give much thought to speaking to women now, I just speak to them like I know them as a friend. Sometimes it involves teasing or ****y + funny, but it all depends on the person and situation to how I adapt. I usually find whatever I say goes down well with most people as I spend a lot of time around people and have developed natual social skills.

I don't mean to focus so much on the negatives, but I do believe that most people can see through fakers or try hards.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually pulled many girls who were not intrested, who were *****y, walking away from me, normal convo wouldnt have cut it.... To start off with I was coming across fake, so what? It just becomes who you are eventually. Manipulation is not about being a geek or insecure, it's just about putting the odds in your favour.

Statistics favour the manipulator.

Naled

Reaction score
excellent post.

We can see and smell fakers everywhere we go...
they are insecure and want to prove everybody they are the "****".
So they care a lot on what others think of them.

Some try go seek approval and validation from people. It's not an honest interaction.

I would like to know if you know how to stop that ****.
I mean, I want to be COMPLETE.
Relations would be more honest, geniune, and I would not talk to TAKE anything, but to GIVE.

How how?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naled said:
I mean, I want to be COMPLETE.
Relations would be more honest, geniune, and I would not talk to TAKE anything, but to GIVE.

How how?
In order to have those things in a relationship you need to have them in yourself. Don't just be honest, first be honest to yourself. Don't just be genuine, first be genuine with yourself.

Many guys act honest and genuine but the complain when they make a mistake and blow up their entire game. This happens when their is a lack of authenticity. Guy's who are truly successful do not act like a DJ, they are genuine DJs. They live the life of a DJ authentically.

Some guys see these DJs as naturals, as if they were born with these qualities. This isn't always the case, however they have made the appropriate traits their own so that they seem as if they were born with them.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
In order to have those things in a relationship you need to have them in yourself. Don't just be honest, first be honest to yourself. Don't just be genuine, first be genuine with yourself.

Many guys act honest and genuine but the complain when they make a mistake and blow up their entire game. This happens when their is a lack of authenticity. Guy's who are truly successful do not act like a DJ, they are genuine DJs. They live the life of a DJ authentically.

Some guys see these DJs as naturals, as if they were born with these qualities. This isn't always the case, however they have made the appropriate traits their own so that they seem as if they were born with them.

Very nicely put! :up:

Naled

Reaction score
My problem is :
when I talk to someone, sometimes I feel disapointed, like I was seeking her approval, pleasing that person, and at the end, I felt rejected.

I want to be complete myself like you said, so rejection or disaproval don't hurt.

Stephane from ideagasms says that in order to not care what others think of you, you must first stop judging yourself for those things. Problem gone.

Hmmm....

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Steven Covey's points about living life according to principles also applies here. He says when you live by principles and use them to make decisions, you never let emotions or irrelevant factors cloud your judgement or affect your self esteem/worth. It's not about keeping everyone happy, but instead being consistent and ethical to yourself and to others.

In terms of being a DJ, one principle might be "I will try to be the best person I can be", which could translate to such truisms as "women who do not know me personally cannot hurt me by rejecting my overtures".

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!! Don't live life manipulating and posing that you are great. Become great

Steele

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Jariel. It's a pretty accurate reflection of reality.

Steele

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel, a question.

If you win the jackpot and are awarded World class excellence in one from the four values, which would you choose and why?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steele said:
Jariel, a question.

If you win the jackpot and are awarded World class excellence in one from the four values, which would you choose and why?
Good question. I'd take the social value, because with it comes friends, the ability to get by in life and interact with people, and some women are attracted to that value alone.

I'm yet to achieve financial success, but I do have looks, talent and social value, and my social value is by far my most fulfilling.