Asking to kiss her

jaymo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your thoughts about asking a girl if you can kiss her?

I initially thought that this is a bad idea, but then I read this article which basically proposes that you ask to kiss her and then NOT do it if she says yes, and then kiss her without asking at a time she least expects it.

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip186.htm

What are you guys' thoughts on this? I personally think its a question that gives her too much power and pretty much as bad as saying that you are in love with her, but i'm still inexperianced at this and can't really say that i know what i'm talking about.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing afc about asking, but again it depends on how you say it.
If here IL is good enough and she isnt playing games, she wont mind.

a good one that works is
"Would you like to kiss me?"

jaymo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you meant by "If here IL is good enough"

but i like the rest of what you say. I like the way you rephrased that question.

Suppose she says "i dunno"..........do you come across that response?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Bacardi beat me to it.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BacardiGuy said:
"Well let's find out"
that works

or "shutup and kiss me."

the key is if a girl plays hard to get, take control of the situation

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if said in a ****y, playful tone (i.e she and you know that you can obviously already kiss), then it's okay, i guess..not my style though, but i can see pulling it off.

but if you say it with the slightest asking of permission, you mine as well shove your balls into your ass and tell her you have a vagina.

i like to just dominate her with my eyes and go for it like a man.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are out on a date. My best knowledge would be she IS interested. So asking really won't be effective. "Can I kiss you" is lame as an ass, unless it is said in a way where you can tell she has been waiting for you to do it, so in effect your teasing her.

Everything is about escalating in my opinion. Hence it goes from kino to some other touching to deep flirting then cheek kissing, you get my drift.

Legend Dude

Banned
Reaction score
Never ask. There are techniques that can be used to tell if she wants you to kiss here. I also know some tricks to kiss-closing a girl in about a minute:

http://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall207c.htm

Here is Swinggcat's 10-Second Kiss Close method:

“Are you adventurous? Are you spontaneous? If you were in kissing
school, what grade would your kissing teacher give you?” (get her
answer) “Let’s find out.” (kiss her)

Here are good sites for finding out when to kiss her:

http://www.kissing101.net/newsletters/newsletter01002.php
http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/04_She_Is_Interested/closing.shtml

Sorry if I'm bombarding you with information, but if you even THINK about asking a girl whether or not you can kiss her, you need all the help you can get.

Last edited:

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just kiss her instead?

You can tell if she's ready by her body language and communication.

Sorry if I'm bombarding you with information, but if you even THINK about asking a girl wether you can kiss her, you need all the help you can get
Agreed.
Place yourself in the woman's place for a moment and imagine a guy asking you if he can kiss you.
That's just pathetic.

jaymo

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea. what brought this up really is that i went to this guy's seminar thinking i was going to some standup comedy thing:

http://www.canikissyou.com/

Well it was pretty funny, but it came with a Message. Basically, he says that you can't have consent unless you specifically "ask first", and advocated that you need to VERBALLY ask the girl first if you can kiss her (not to mention have sex). Eventually he was talking about rape and sexual assult, which is what this really was about.

I know he means well, but it doesn't help to have guys like him giving this kind of advice to AFCs and filling the head of these girls that you actually have to ask to kiss them now.

There was a HUGE audience for this guy and appearently most of the freshmen were REQUIRED to attend this seminar as part of their orientation, and i go to this university. So now i have to potentially deal with this propaganda whenever i approach and take people out who went to this, and you can bet there are quite a few "spreading the message".

So I figure I have to prepare for this possibility.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
how bout NOT THINKING ABOUT IT SO DAMN MUCH!

ur with the girl, u feel the chemistry, then by all means just be a man and kiss her

if it wasnt meant to be, then the kiss will suck and u 2 will never see each other again.........i cannot believe there need to be TECHNIQUES on what to do right b4 kissing a girl - JUST KISS HER LOSERS

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I've got experience in this and I know that asking for the kiss isn't the way to go. When you feel that she's really into you as you are into her.. Just lean in and kiss her!

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, and do you know why? Think about it. When you approached her did you say 'may I spit game at you?' Will you say 'may I stick it in now?' If she doesn't want you to do something, you'll know. Besides, women are weird, illogical creatures. She may say no and really want to. Boo hoo for you.

Rex Man

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY jaymo!

Can I reply to your post?....

How does that sound? Or should I have just replied?! Get it?

However; I do think asking her if she wants to kiss you is ify...funny....but would save that for Kiss #2 or #3....

First one should say "yea I kissed you"! "Me" "your daddy" "now kiss me again or we are moving on to spankings".... You Dig?

jaymo

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i see what you mean.

I guess the consensus is that it's doable if you ask the right way, but you're better off not asking.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
Why don't you just kiss her instead?

You can tell if she's ready by her body language and communication.

Agreed.
Place yourself in the woman's place for a moment and imagine a guy asking you if he can kiss you.
That's just pathetic.
This is as true as it can get....thank you for saying it....I was thinking the samething:up:

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an above poster says a girl has already told you the answer to the question b4 you ask it by her body language. By asking, you're just showing you don't know how to ready women. Not good.