Asking to kiss her

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
Nah, don't ask. Just go for it.
:yes: Guys need to learn how to read a woman to be able to tell if she wants to or not without asking. However David Deangelo did have a good c/f line to solicit a response. Anyone care to guess what it is? :whistle:

jaymo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
:yes: Guys need to learn how to read a woman to be able to tell if she wants to or not without asking. :whistle:

I think that goes for any kino in general. For example, I was giving this one girl a back rub or whatever, and thought she liked it, but later found out that I was just making her uncomfortable and she didn't tell me to stop cuz she was being nice. I also had a friend tell me that i've been making 2 or 3 other girls uncomfortable, and although he wouldnt tell me who it was or what i did, I could only imagine that it was kino related since i've been experimenting with it and trying to perfect my use of it, and I have some ideas who it might have been.

Needless to say I was greatly discouraged at this turn of events.

I can imagine that it was my lack of ability of being able to read body language, and my incorrect use of kino, that attributed to this.

*sigh*

sometimes I just feel like isolating myself socially and not coming out of my hole again when i make blunders like this. I know I have to continue to resist my natural tendency to avoid this kind of pain and keep going out there till i get it, but it still sucks when I find that reality isn't what I think it is. :(

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls want a leader, a strong guy who doesnt ask but just does it. Saying this though make sure the signs are right and then just kiss her, dont ask. When I first started proper dating when I was 14 I always asked girls can I kiss you and one day a girl said to me you know your not supposed to ask you should just do it. Girls love spontaneous actions rather than being predictable and boring.