Ask me about: Conspiracy theories [Merged Threads]

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got this on a Myspace blog:

http://www.ken-welch.com/Reports2/ArmagII-C.html

In last Friday's report on Armageddon II, we noted George Bush had been told that the nuclear-tipped missile intended to trigger the invasion of Iran was "ready to launch." We also noted that the only dates that had surfaced in reversed speech seemed to point to that very weekend. Like everyone else, we waited to see what would happen, but news from Gaza (if you could find any) actually seemed less warlike than the previous week. Then, from reversed speech, we learned that the Armageddon Missile had been "released" to the team that would actually fire it. From the news we learned that Israel announced they would again ramp up their operations in Gaza. So if the dates meant anything at all, they may have referred to this false-flag operation moving to its final phase. One thing remains certain: the deadly climax at the end of this new phase is still to come.
Three years ago, when we first found that Junior and his bosses in Houston were attempting to counterfeit a nuclear terrorist incident, the weapon they had to work with was a small nuclear device which we reported as a "baby nuke." These have to be hidden in the target area and detonated by remote control. Even now they have several of these (converted from Russian atomic canon shells, circa 1950) and unless they've given up on them I expect to see two of them used in Iraq to regain control of the situation there. They will simply say they arrived by missile from Iran, badly aimed at American bases, and no one will disagree.
We learned they were interested in missiles when a Navy intelligence team attempted (twice) to steal an armed B-52 from Minot Air Force Base, but there wasn't really any clue then about why missiles would be more desirable than bombs. (Had to steal it so there would be no records.) Nonetheless, when SEAL teams obtained four nuclear shells from a Russian decommissioning facility, the first item of business was to convert one of them to ride in the nose cone of a refurbished Scud missile the Brits had found in Iraq and kept secret.

Under the command of General Betray-us the Scud missile, complete with launch vehicle, was twice smuggled into Iran to play its role in a faked Iranian missile launch. The second time it had to be blown up in the desert while Bush watched from NSA headquarters, and we will probably never know why. Now, of course, we have yet another missile in play, but it's not being smuggled into Iran. Instead, it's been sent on a slow journey by ship. According to recent RS, the ship arrived at its destination last week and is now tied up at a dock.
I really have no opinion on this matter. If something does happen on the inaugeration, this is the resource.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biq2H8geWEo

This video I found particularly interesting.
Yeah. It looks like a swastika.

The media propaganda combined with an organized psych war against the populace has made things so good for the shadow government of the United States that they've started putting their true symbols in plain site.
If by started, you mean already been there for decades until some people with too much spare time found it while browsing Google earth then yes I agree. This psych war you talk about is less co-ordinated and less intelligent than you might think. The mass populace does fall for it, because lets face it most people are stupid enough to believe anything on TV.

Well for this one its in plain site if you've got Google Earth but yeah sick sh!t like this is littered all around this country near and at government inhabited areas.
I don't know why anyone would want a building shaped like a swastika that no one can see but I doubt its for a sinister purpose. It's a little too in-your-face. The most sinister sites are usually unremarkable and hidden in plain locations.