oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker youre cool dude.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rovalier
Its kind of like a self-fullfilling prohecy. If you think you are femine, thin framed, short etc.. you end up like that.

But to be fair, asians are a more collectivist culture, which contradicts a lot of the individualistic traits of the idealized American Alpha/player male etc... I do know that a lot of East-Asian parents do mold their children into doormats/AFC, they hold a belief that academics and money is the most important thing in the world. Everything else is almost irrelevant. These parents "live" their children's lives as a extension of theirs.

Thats exactly how my family works. In the philippines most people you see are really poor and the only way to survive is for the whole family to work. You sacrifice for the greater good of the whole.

My parents think "The American way" is utter foolishness. Being independent and all. When my parents came here to virginia back in the 80's, we basically isolated ourselves from the American Values, except for Tv and news.

For one thing
Ive worked at my father's resturant when i was 8 years old for 7 years, every summer and every day off from school. Long hours, hard work and no pay, ever.
My first job as a telemarketer, all my paychecks go to my parents, no questions asked.
Parents decide what major I goto, what school, they give me money for food, insurance for the car they bought, credit cards for there use and mine.
Currently at radioshack and paychecks straight to parents and in nursing school, since my mom is a nurse.

And today, we turned out pretty well, the house hold is still together, no moral break down and earning more money and moved into a new house, 5 cars

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing too wrong with that.. I actually admire that in some sense.. that's a strong family you come from.

However my family coudln't be any more opposite..

from the time I was 12, my mom pretty much said "well, son.. tough ****.. I don't know what to tell ya, but you need some money and I'm not going to get it for ya"

no allowence, no nothing. I even had to get money to pay for lunch at school and my mom made way to much money for me to get free lunch.

I learned quickly.

the first job i had was cutting yards at 13 years old. I had the entire neighboor hood on call.. making a nice amount of money for a kid that age.

In the winter, I got up at 5 in the morning, and made sure all of the cars in the neighboorhood were warmed up with no ice/snow on them.. for a small monthly fee of course, $10 a month.. doesn't sound like a lot but I had about 40 customers in all.. i was late to school damn near every day because I was working from about 5 until 7:30ish

Then I figured out the joy of Dreamcast Backups... When I was a junior in HS I was making at least $200 a week at school selling backups out of my backpack, and that's at least.. I made about $700 the week before christmas

I've only had one real job my entire life, when I worked for best buy as a computer tech.

The entire time, my mom never asked for anything, however I always made sure I paid one bill a month, usually the phone bill or something like that, just so she couldn't ever say I didn't help out.. she didn't need it, but it felt good

Oh yeah, and from monday-thursday night, I lived by myself.. she worked out of town, 300 miles away.. so I literalry was by myself.

Had to wake myself up, go to bed on time, keep the house clean, whenI played basketball I had to catch a ride home from the game.

However, I never took advantage of my mom's house, because it was her house. Never had house parties or anything like that.. only my two best friends knew my mom was never home.

don't let me run out of food durning the week either.. had to find a ride to the store, or one time, I walked.

So i pretty much raised myself, which is why I think I had to grow up alot faster than alot of people then I know.

My old oneitis, 22, almost 23, still lives with her parents, never had a job.. I was thinking about it, Iw as more mature at 13 than she is at 22.. seriously

I've always been good with money because I always had to work.. or hustle for it.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker:

You are a cool dude and a smart person!
:up:

I've read a good number of your posts, pretty insigntful most of the time.
Sorry for the off topic comments...
:D

So, we were talking about Asians...:eek:

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
All asians that wonder why they can't get white chicks, I have the answer :woo:

Watch:

This Google Vid

...and learn! :D

amano

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to lower your Civic and put a fart can on it. Then you wont have a problem getting any chicks.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I've noticed.....

Originally posted by KillaPetehog
when you actually do see an Asian guy with a white girl...

the white girl ALWAYS...and I mean ALWAYS is a blonde haired, blue eyed girl. Am I the only one who thinks this? Are they choosing them specifically for these traits?
I notice this too, especially when im walking around my campus I see blondes with guys with darker complexion. It must be an opposites attract thing.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I've noticed.....

Originally posted by KillaPetehog
when you actually do see an Asian guy with a white girl...

the white girl ALWAYS...and I mean ALWAYS is a blonde haired, blue eyed girl. Am I the only one who thinks this? Are they choosing them specifically for these traits?
May I add that they are also "always" thin tall with a beautiful face?

Because that's what most western societies deem to be the most attractive traits. If an Asian guy can get a uber hottie, why not just get a stereotypical one (a trophy) so he can show her around and to prove the negative racial stereotypes wrong?

And I assume that your observation comes from an anglo-saxon society? The USA maybe?
:eek:

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I've noticed.....

Originally posted by Le Parisien
May I add that they are also "always" thin tall with a beautiful face?

Because that's what most western societies deem to be the most attractive traits. If an Asian guy can get a uber hottie, why not just get a stereotypical one (a trophy) so he can show her around and to prove the negative racial stereotypes wrong?

And I assume that your observation comes from an anglo-saxon society? The USA maybe?
does the whole world not see white girls, especially blond/blue eyes as the prize?

I do, but then again, i'm white.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: I've noticed.....

Originally posted by Not Quite There
does the whole world not see white girls, especially blond/blue eyes as the prize?

I do, but then again, i'm white.
I don't.:eek:

Any girl (caucasian, asian, black, etc...) who's thin, leggy with an angel face will do for me...

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: I've noticed.....

I don't.:eek:

Any girl (caucasian, asian, black, etc...) who's thin, leggy with an angel face will do for me...
I am attracted to none white girls, I always say if a girl is fit, shes fit, it don't matter about the colour.

but when it coems down to it, i'm into white girls, irish/englsih or scandinavean to be specific.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I've noticed.....

Originally posted by Not Quite There
I am attracted to none white girls, I always say if a girl is fit, shes fit, it don't matter about the colour.

but when it coems down to it, i'm into white girls, irish/englsih or scandinavean to be specific.
How about French/Spanish/Italian girls then? At least they are much less likely to be FAT...

French Girls Rule!

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AsianPlayboy
French girls have the Asian fetish.
Not really, they just don't hold any negative racial stereotypes against asian dudes.

It must be the culture and the language.
On a sidenote, once I met a couple of québécois canadians (mostly guys though) when going to college in the US, we connected SO well. Felt like homies from back home...
:)

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I've noticed.....

How about French/Spanish/Italian girls then? At least they are much less likely to be FAT...

French Girls Rule!
I dunno, as beautifull as some of them are, they don't really do it for me....

I've travelled around france and spain a bit as well, don't get me wrong, I am attracted, but if i had the choice, i would choose a good looking girl from the previous countries I named. Probably also due to the fact i prefer blondes.

As fashionable as french women are meant to be, i actually don't like their dress sense! :rolleyes:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AudiTy

Watch:

This Google Vid

That Indian Guy said it best:

"Look at the big picture, Most Asian guys don't have the confidence and assertivness to start a conversation with the girl"

"Majority of Asian guys are too pansy and have small confidence and as result the white guy with more guts steps in and get the girl and you standing on the side blame the white people while you were too chicken to do anything about it yourself".

I know a few Asian guys and they fit the majority sterotypical "nice Asian guy who doesn't approach because he is too shy". I think it has to do with the strict upringing of many Asian men and the demand to succeed well in school that cause many of them to lose confidence in approaching girls and they carry that through out their lives.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by guambombO
Hey im 1/2 Japanese, 1/4 French, 1/4 German. Ive never had a problem with getting chicks and I currently have a freaking hot GF even if she is a B*tch! This is what I look like...........

www.myspace.com/guambombo

Check it out!^^^^^^^^^^
your in a whole nother category mate :), for me theres nothing better than a half asian/half white chick (best of both worlds!)

My girl says your pretty hot too, so that'd explain why you have no problem getting girls ;).