Asian men white girls

Reaction score
bruce lees wife is white? isn't she?...

aniway i'm asian but i'm not the oriental kind but the polynesian type. I have a dark tanned skin.

I've never had such probs with white chicks but the only prob that i have is that i dun really dig the american female.

They are just too whiny and they talk too much $hit.

I find the french, aussie/NZ, dutch, eastern european females quite accomodating but nothing beats an oriental females especially the KAWAII! japanese girls hehehe :D

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
Look at Rick Yun, he is a good-looking Asian guy who most hot white girls would like.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1800024689/photo/194534
I met Rick Yune when I lived in Los Angeles, he was with a big titty Latina. Kind of an arrogant ******* too.

But hey, props to my fellow Asian bro.

And as an FYI, Ashley Simpson is dating an Asian guy. Alas, if I had known who she was when I sarged her, I would have tried harder instead of leaving with the 6 beverly hills chicks that Ryan and I came with.

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest with you guys the reason why asian guys have problems with white girls is because .........

lets face it they have small penises:crackup: :crackup:

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just about your own confidence levels. There's many asian PUAs like loverboy on Fastseduction who only close white girls.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience white chics only date whites,hispanics and ocassionally other races.

Usually never asian.

I've seen them with more inidian and even arab dudes more than with asians.

Man,i think it's the height and tsmall penis myth thing..sorry to say.

Not even the hot asian chics like asian men..they like hispanics and italians,greeks,etc..white boys with soul like I like to say..

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bigworm
to be honest with you guys the reason why asian guys have problems with white girls is because .........

lets face it they have small penises:crackup: :crackup:
u must have lots of experience with asian men :confused:

:crackup:

stee

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm kinda new here.. browsed around a bit before, but yeah, i'm 100% chinese, and i'd say that i get girls at a decent rate.

having grown up in america and stuff, i'm pretty americanized, and i've found that a lot of girls, regardless of race, were pretty into me, but mostly either asian or white. i'm in hs now, and i think with hs girls a big part of it is all about how you portray yourself. a lot of the asian kids at my school (especially in my grade) are the kind of "nice" asian boys who don't really talk to other people, they're all into anime and stuff, and they like to play around with computers.. while i don't really do that kinda stuff. i'm not mean though, i consider myself a pretty nice guy, and pretty much everyone that knows me would say that i'm nice. however, that doesn't mean that i'm an afc-style kinda nice guy. i find that a lot of the popular white girls are kinda dorky, and all you have to do is kinda take it and run with it and make fun of them. david deangelo's C&F stuff works really well..

but then again.. i'm 6'2 and 5/8, (pretty tall for a chinese boy :p) and my style of dress varies, but usually i'll be seen with a Polo Ralph Lauren dress shirt and khakis and Polo canvas kicks, or some abercrombie stuff.. so i guess i'm kinda "white-washed" or whatever, but girls, regardless of race seem to dig my style..

the redundancy of my post is ridiculous, but at the moment i'm kinda tired / zoning out listening to music.. but the key for asian guys and white girls is just have confidence, and have good vibin skills, and don't dress like u just came from china with a shirt that says the word "blue" in red.

additional edit..
i've realized that maybe it's because financial status has a little somethin somethin' in hs.. like a lot of the girls that i've talked to expect like hella expensive presents for whatever.. and my dad makes a sizeable amount of money, and my parents give me like 300 a month (but then again only a senior in hs).. so just wonderin for any of the other guys out there who actually make their own money-- does your financial status affect you adversely?

Last edited: