Arousal during dances

phillylove

Reaction score
Hi. Theres a lot of dances at my school and I love dancing especially with the girls. However, sooner or later we start to bump and grind, which usually leads to me getting an erection. It makes me feel really awkward, and I don't want to even think about how the girl feels. Is my erection a problem and if it is what are some solutions?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go to the dance super horny... you will not give a damn... ACTUALLY you'll hope they notice it and do some freaky fantasy **** on you.

it is not a problem...they're stroking their ego knowing they turned you on... then you'll stroke your ego if they get turned on by it by them grinding harder.

if not... you'll go hope stroking something else... by yourself.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as its not popping out ur pants, ur good...but its kinda like sex, think about somethin else if its getting too crazy

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear boxer briefs or those tight Under-Armor boxers, so they erection is there, she can feel it, but it's not going crazy.

phillylove

Reaction score
also, what are some tips you guys have for grinding with a chick? how do you initiate and what to do during?

fulltimehero

Reaction score
Michele said:
it is not a problem...they're stroking their ego knowing they turned you on... then you'll stroke your ego if they get turned on by it by them grinding harder.

if not... you'll go hope stroking something else... by yourself.
Well said, haha. I thought the point was to get hard... Honestly, while grinding only worry about what makes you feel good. The girl is trying to please you - that's why grinding happens, to please the guy.

This is the same reason sex goes bad for a lot of inexperienced people. They focus too much on pleasing the other person. If a girl is willing to grind (or have sex) with you, she wants _you_ to feel happy. Yeah you don’t want to rape the girl, but you need to learn to let go and let your natural feelings come.

phillylove said:
also, what are some tips you guys have for grinding with a chick? how do you initiate and what to do during?
Let me give you an example of the right way to do it if you'd like to grind:

HBDancing - Dancing in the crowed.
PhillyLove - Spots the girl and makes his way behind her while dancing.
HBDancing - notices, or doesn’t. No problem.
PhillyLove - grab the waist and push against her slowly.
HBDancing - pulls away or grinds...

See above on what to do during,
-fth

p.s. grinding with a girl you know is even easier, but I find a weird excitement in anonymous dancing.

phillylove

Reaction score
thanks fth, but do you have any suggestions on what i should do while grinding with a chick? cool variations? hand placement?

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
phillylove said:
thanks fth, but do you have any suggestions on what i should do while grinding with a chick? cool variations? hand placement?
when am grinding i tend to wear only boxers or ill wear shorts and go commando.If its real dark ill end up sagging my pants real real low.

What ive done(got excellent results)usually ill let the girl do her thing.After a while ill start to feel up on her and stomach and breast's,sometimes ill have my face touch her face,or hold her hands a bit.

*You gotta remember girls love it when you feel up on them,when you get your erection it will turn them on feeling up on them will make them want you more.*

When i feel that I've warmed her up real good, ill move her close to a wall and grab both of her thighs and host her up,ill have to lean into her and her back has to be on the wall. or shes gonna fall backwards while your holding her thighs lol....Here i could 1 of 2 things,move her legs to let her know that she has to wrap her legs around my legs and then ill proceed to slowly hump her and every time i go "in" i make sure she feels it,not to rough though. *vision as if your actually ****ing her* and then when i know she's real wet go in for the kill,or ill hold her legs spread them open a bit and do the same thing.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
phillylove said:
Hi. Theres a lot of dances at my school and I love dancing especially with the girls. However, sooner or later we start to bump and grind, which usually leads to me getting an erection. It makes me feel really awkward, and I don't want to even think about how the girl feels. Is my erection a problem and if it is what are some solutions?
First time I went to a "club"

The gal i went with and I were grinding (my first time grinding) and I started getting a hard on (lol) and i faked a coughing attack (loltastic)...
later on i went to some gal, didnt say a word, and started grinding her ass (literally) i started getting a hard on and i knew she would have known. she had yelled at her friend "This guy is freaking awesome!!!!!!" right after that she started tugging on my pants and placed her body as close as possible to mine. after a minute i just walked off, still without saying a word.

moral of the story, i had a hard on and she loved it

oh ya and plz move your hands about the gals bod