Are women who use online dating sites tainted?

MobbDeep

Reaction score
I've tried online dating and like most guys walk away frustrated when 5-6's don't even give you the time of day. I'm easily a 7 myself. I do better with women offline, but my opportunities are more limited.

It just seems once a woman takes a bite of that forbidden fruit of online dating and realizes that she can jump online at any point in the day and be showered with ego boosting attention from tons of guys, many better looking than her, she's never the same again. She approaches real world dating with a 'my crap don't stink attitude' and if all else fails she knows she has a ready supply of guys waiting online.

All of this makes me want to give up online dating forever. The quality of women I see online is low but their demand is high. Ideally I'd hope to meet a woman who has never filled out an online dating profile and hasn't been tainted.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well damn, I don't blame the women for this, it's just that we have some thirsty a$$ guys that are willing to say and do anything to get laid. So online dating give them a voice and filter real rejections.

So yeah, women are corrupted once they make a profile. Their ego are high and think that the world should worship them for having a vayjayjay hahahah.

But that's when you come in as a student of the game, as a Don Juan and knock her of that fake highness and show her that after all, she's just another girl trying to pass by.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't realize that when men approach them, it is not because they are so beautiful that the man couldn't resist. He approached her only because he is playing a game.

The fault of the woman is that she sees it as her worth/value. The reality is that the man doesn't even know her to give her any value. She is just a trophy. He has absolutely no respect for her.

She applies this twisted logic to all men. She doesn't realize that her value to a PUA is absolutely nullified to a man looking for a real relationship. That is the pitfall that women fall into, especially online. They think that they have infinite options and they do; but only for sex and sex alone. Their value to a man seeking anything other than just sex is close to zero.

What's even worse is even if these women realize most all the men only want them for sex, they still have inflated egos from it. They still hold the position that they should be able to get a relationship with a guy that looks like the hot guys who were maybe drunk and in a slump that hit on them for sex.

Women at best will rationalize that while every guy that hits on them may not want a relationship, they are still deserving of a quality guy (hot looking) who wants a relationship, and they just need to hold out for that one "Mr. Right". Never do they rationalize that their sex value is high and their relationship value is low.

Meanwhile, they sex it up with the hot guys, keep some orbiters around for their quasi-relationship needs, all along holding out and rejecting guys for a relationship who are at their level and in their league.

(cant remember who wrote this first)

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MobbDeep said:
I've tried online dating and like most guys walk away frustrated when 5-6's don't even give you the time of day. I'm easily a 7 myself. I do better with women offline, but my opportunities are more limited.

It just seems once a woman takes a bite of that forbidden fruit of online dating and realizes that she can jump online at any point in the day and be showered with ego boosting attention from tons of guys, many better looking than her, she's never the same again. She approaches real world dating with a 'my crap don't stink attitude' and if all else fails she knows she has a ready supply of guys waiting online.

All of this makes me want to give up online dating forever. The quality of women I see online is low but their demand is high. Ideally I'd hope to meet a woman who has never filled out an online dating profile and hasn't been tainted.
Completely agree. Also women that do online dating probably have more sexual partners and a higher likelihood of having diseases. The women can be hypergamous and are still sluts. Hypergamy and sluttiness go hand in hand because it's not possible for all these 5, 6's and below women to be monogamous when they are all trying to get with the few male 7's+ who hook up with a lot of women.

This is why even if men are thirsty and validating these women and dating down, it's still ultimately women's fault. It's not men's responsibility to create a relationship, but women's. The women are not picking one guy that they can get for more than a ONS or a few hook ups. Instead they are hooking up with a string of guys better looking than they are.

Just try to find a female at your looks level or better that really wants to date you exclusively then tell me it's not women fault. Most of these women are really sub 5's and only want a 7+ looking male.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we defining hotness by looks, cause if so I'm 90 kilos with most being fat but am gaming women that should be out of my league.
The complaining here sounds pathetic, if you don't like something a woman does, make it known to her and if she doesn't change anything next her.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Women on date sites are nor worse (and no better) than those you find in bars or other IRL trolling places.
This.

And Im not gonna really sit and whine over the way some women behave with OLD. Because the reality is that women are the way they are because of the way desperate men treat them. I have guy friends who will literally sleep with almost any woman willing to give them sex.

Sure their number of partners may be hire than mine, but a good portion of the women theyve hooked up with, Id never ever touch. Once more guys start being more selective, female behavior will change some

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Women on date sites are nor worse (and no better) than those you find in bars or other IRL trolling places.
To a degree, but it depends on the bar or other IRL trolling places. Online dating is a lot like but really worse than a trash/dive bar full of low class fatties and a bunch of thirsty drunk guys.

But even at a hook up bar full of drunk guys, a sub HB5 can't get the amount of attention and options she can online. I've had ugly 40-something year old women tell me they get messages all the time from guys as young as 18-24.

Online is like IRL but multiplied. There are lots of attractive girls that will go to the bar with the girls and friends now and then but won't do online dating. Or if they do, they don't do it for more than a few days or a week before leaving in disgust.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
This.

And Im not gonna really sit and whine over the way some women behave with OLD. Because the reality is that women are the way they are because of the way desperate men treat them. I have guy friends who will literally sleep with almost any woman willing to give them sex.

Sure their number of partners may be hire than mine, but a good portion of the women theyve hooked up with, Id never ever touch. Once more guys start being more selective, female behavior will change some
not a chance of men being selective.

Too much value on the pvssy

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
This.

See this is why you are a female. Men may hit on HB10 through HB1s but it's the women's responsibility to pick the guy she can actually get for more than a ONS. Men can't be selective when women aren't giving them a valid choice. These women aren't fools, they knowingly are choosing to hook up out of their league. Women will play you like a fool if you try to be selective and want something long term. She'll be letting other guys pump and dump her while she plays hard to get with you. You never heard of guys being orbiters, friendzoned, lead on etc?

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
But even at a hook up bar full of drunk guys, a sub HB5 can't get the amount of attention and options she can online. I've had ugly 40-something year old women tell me they get messages all the time from guys as young as 18-24.
Wait, you're actually going to be bothered about what some ugly ass hoe that you're not dating said?

You're still putting em on a pedestal

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nroug7 said:
Wait, you're actually going to be bothered about what some ugly ass hoe that you're not dating said?

You're still putting em on a pedestal
No and that's not the point. Are some people really that dense on here or just like creating strawman arguments? The point is in online dating even ugly 40 year-old women are sexually being put on a pedestal. What do you think online dating is like for attractive 20 year old women, the only ones you'd be attracted to?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
not a chance of men being selective.

Too much value on the pvssy
I know theres no chance of it with most men. But at least for me, Ill stick to being selective. It pays off, and I dont have to be ashamed of the women I do hook up with. And when dudes complain about chicks I just shrug my shoulders and say "move on to the next one"

Plenty of women have an abundance mentality, and theres nothing stopping us from having the same mentality. Pvssy isnt scarce, and its not super hard to obtain.
Stagger Lee said:
See this is why you are a female. Men may hit on HB10 through HB1s but it's the women's responsibility to pick the guy she can actually get for more than a ONS. Men can't be selective when women aren't giving them a valid choice. These women aren't fools, they knowingly are choosing to hook up out of their league. Women will play you like a fool if you try to be selective and want something long term. She'll be letting other guys pump and dump her while she plays hard to get with you. You never heard of guys being orbiters, friendzoned, lead on etc?
Dude, why not understand the point of my post instead of being a whiny degenerate b!tch? If Im a woman for making a valid point, than you are a whiny beta for getting bothered by said point.

Its not just the womans responsbility to pick a mate. Its ours as men to. If youre ok with banging warpigs and low quality women, then by all means do it. But dont lash out at me or other guys for recognizing the fact that your low standards greatly influences how many women will behave.

How can men not be selective? We all have choice. Ive told girls no before when I thought I could do better. And even during college when I had some girl lay the pvssy on a plate for me, Id say no if she wasnt what I was really into. Then Id go after the girls I really did want. Its a weak defeatist attitude to act as if a man has no choice in the women he can date or hook up with.

Maybe unattractive men have no choice, but Im not an ugly cat. I can pull good looking women, so why the hell should I not be selective? Im not desperate bro. Ill weather a bit of a dry spell instead of contributing to the problem by screwing girls Im not really into at all.

You dont get played like a fool if you know your value and hold people to their true world value. I have a good buddy who does rather well with women, and he never lowers his standards. Hes a good looking dude, and guaranteed his girls are always at least 7s. If he has a choice in whom he dates, so can other men.

And on your last point. Sorry, but Ive never stuck around a girl I was into if we werent hooking up. I choose not to orbit. The longest Ive had to wait for sex with a girl I was seeing was 3 weeks. And if a girl friendzones me, I stop pursuing her and go after other women. Guys have the choice to move on and select other women. Theres too many girls in the world for guys to not have a choice.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I know theres no chance of it with most men. But at least for me, Ill stick to being selective. It pays off, and I dont have to be ashamed of the women I do hook up with. And when dudes complain about chicks I just shrug my shoulders and say "move on to the next one"

Plenty of women have an abundance mentality, and theres nothing stopping us from having the same mentality. Pvssy isnt scarce, and its not super hard to obtain.
:up:

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
No and that's not the point. Are some people really that dense on here or just like creating strawman arguments? The point is in online dating even ugly 40 year-old women are sexually being put on a pedestal. What do you think online dating is like for attractive 20 year old women, the only ones you'd be attracted to?
I don't care what online dating is like for them.
By acknowledging their inflated ego and super-boosted value you are just putting them on a different pedestal

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's certainly something to be said about women being able to put up a profile and then get responses from men. It's really lazy. To me it's a sign that a woman is incapable of doing what's necessary to meet people. A good looking woman should have no trouble going anywhere and getting talked to by guys or have female friends that have friends who are available.

Now that doesn't mean everyone on there sucks or is lazy, it makes you beg the question why can this person meet a guy the normal way especially if she's hot? Is she crazy, is she online purley for the ego validation, purely to hook up. what you'll find is plenty of single mothers and women who think they are entitled to the 6' + ripped Gianni Versace model.

So in essence online game should only be used if either a) you're extremely good llooking, b) extremely good at it) or c) have real world game wired and you're trying to learn online game.

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
What you say is correct as a general rule, but this thread is on the topic of online dating and that is a different beast entirely.

I have back to back dates on Wednesday and Thursday with two legit HB8s and yet I get absolutely no play online. I take good care of myself and I've been told I'm good looking, even by guys on this site. That should tell you something.

The sheer level of competition is ridiculous and it distorts the game. Online dating is a fool's errand for those who take it seriously. For the vast majority of guys it really isn't a productive use of time.
This, it should serve at best another outlet to get girls, but don't expect anything serious, most of the girls are on there for a reason - and not just to get an ego boost.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Provide proof that you hook up with desirable females. Provide proof that you are even a male and a heterosexual.

Dude, why not understand the point of my post instead of being a whiny degenerate b!tch? If Im a woman for making a valid point, than you are a whiny beta for getting bothered by said point.
It's been scientifically proven that that the supply of available "d!ck" exceeds the supply of "pvssy". You don't understand supply and demand. It's not a question about pvssy being hard to obtain, but of attractive non slvtty women. Women are choosing to pursue a short term mating strategy with men way out of their looks league.

Men may offer women a choice of both STR and LTR but they can't be expected to make the choice for women.

The topic is online dating. Provide proof that you can get dates from attractive girls or otherwise it's just a bunch of hot air from a troll. There's very few attractive women on online dating sites to begin with. So you're not fooling anyone.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Provide proof that you hook up with desirable females. Provide proof that you are even a male and a heterosexual.
Why the fvk do I care if you believe me or not? You are just some random jerkoff from an internet forum. Im not gonna display personal information or pics from my life for the likes of you. Dont believe what Im saying? Cool bro, I dont care dude.
It's been scientifically proven that that the supply of available "d!ck" exceeds the supply of "pvssy". You don't understand supply and demand. It's not a question about pvssy being hard to obtain, but of attractive non slvtty women. Women are choosing to pursue a short term mating strategy with men way out of their looks league.
Actually the ratio is pretty even in Western nations. Hell actually women outnumber men. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratioAnd in reality the total worldwide ratio is quite even, but gets skewed by places like India or China where male children are favored.

Dont talk to me about supply and demand when you sit and make sh!t up. If we were in China or India, you may have a point. But we arent. Plus I live in a suburb of NYC. And NYC is known for having more single ladies than single men. So much so that women frequently b!tch about having to compete for the desirable men and how many guys dont settle down because of their options.
Men may offer women a choice of both STR and LTR but they can't be expected to make the choice for women.
Men have this choice just like how some men have the choice of deciding which women they want. Did you miss BeginningDJs recent thread? He nexted an attractive girl because of bad breath. And if you follow his threads and posts, he doesnt seem to be hard up for vagina. Hes just like my friend I mentioned before. Hes a desirable guy with options, thus he has choice.
The topic is online dating. Provide proof that you can get dates from attractive girls or otherwise it's just a bunch of hot air from a troll. There's very few attractive women on online dating sites to begin with. So you're not fooling anyone.
Did I say I get my dates from OLD? No I didnt. I dont waste much of my time on OLD anymore because I get much better fruit by meeting girls in real life. OLD is a mere occasional supplement.

And again, I couldn't give a damn if you think Im a troll blowing hot air. I could make the same accusation against anyone on this forum if I was like you; trying to make a pathetic attempt at discrediting someone who disagrees with me.
Social_Leper said:
What you say is correct as a general rule, but this thread is on the topic of online dating and that is a different beast entirely.

I have back to back dates on Wednesday and Thursday with two legit HB8s and yet I get absolutely no play online. I take good care of myself and I've been told I'm good looking, even by guys on this site. That should tell you something.

The sheer level of competition is ridiculous and it distorts the game. Online dating is a fool's errand for those who take it seriously. For the vast majority of guys it really isn't a productive use of time.
OLD shouldnt be ANYONES main game anyways. Not a mans or womans. Because even as a guy Ive noticed OLD makes me a hell of a lot more picky about women than I am in real life.

As you said, no one should talk OLD seriously. And if a girl doesnt bite, move on to the next one. The next one could be another online chick, or some girl you see at the gym or on the street.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you need to go read the DJ bible again.
All that this red pill nonsense has shown me is bitter men who invent reasons for their failure and blame it on the women.
It's almost as pathetic as the AFC's