Are women are only good for sex?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always searched for new ways to be myself. Always have always will, I was myself as an AFC, but I didn't get as much respect as I wanted from giving praise.

These days, I display more signs of interest, I give more for people to see in me, I show off more, and I make more jokes...

It's lead me to this question, that people on this forum just suddenly started to bring up.

Are women only good for sex?

I can get all the praise from guys, no matter their social status. Women though, make it difficult, it's like they test me, just to see if I'm good enough, than once I am, they accept the stupidest things I do because of their 'intuitive' minds.

Being goofy around women, is easier than it is around a guy, AFTER initial attraction. Most guys just cringe and expect you to be serious, but once a woman is in the room, being goofy just makes opportunities arise.

I can't figure this out, it's like there are expectations of women that are just out there. I can't seem to find the greater pleasure other than sex.

"I am player"

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question.

You say you get praise from guys? How do you do that?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
telling good jokes;)

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.

However, I am not sure that telling good jokes is the key. I am in general considered pretty funny.

Could it possibly be a mindset or something?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did used to get some praise by running.

I used to get praise by that, but otherwise none.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you get praise by being more of a man than the next man. If you can tell jokes at the right time, and when somebody brings up a bad subject you AMOG them(keep em in your group) until they go away... That's not what I'm talking about though, ask in another thread how you can impress other guys so you stay fresh with indirect game.

I want to know why so many guys think girls are only good for sex.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
Because that's just their opinion. Up to you to have your own opinion.

Mr. Anderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
I can't speak for the general population, but I'll tell you what I believe and how I came to such a conclusion.

First of all, I don't think that all woman are only good for sex (after all, I'm sure many are bad at it). But a girl you're in a relationship with? For the most part, she's good for sex and fun. There are only two ways to direct a relationship: the AFC way and the DJ way (and of course the gray in between).

I've been on the far end of the spectrum. I was an AFC and my ex-gf was pretty much my "best friend" as well as my LTR. It seemed like a great thing at the time, but now in retrospect it was a huge mistake. I found myself dissing my friends to be with my gf more. And there was MINIMUM sex involved. So, now that I've eliminated the sex, what else was my gf good for? Boosting confidence, compliments, and emotional support with family problems.

However, now things have changed. Now I do not need to prove myself to anyone, I do not need external resources to boost my confidence now that I discovered the truth behind self-confidence, and I've learned to deal with my own problems like a man should ever since our break-up.

If I were to get involved in another relationship now, how do you think I would feel about my gf? If she's fun and sexual then it's all good. I don't mean to sound misogynistic, but I think a woman you're in a relationship with is only good for fun and sex. If you do not enjoy your time with her then it's over. If she makes you wait too much for sex then it's not worth the wait in the end (had to learn this the hard way).

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd Say yes 99 percent are good only for sex!

But, thats what they were made for, so I don't give it much thought these days. :up:

"Are Women Becoming Redundant?

Women Lie, Cheat and Steal Figures showed one woman in two would not tell her man that the baby she was carrying was not his - if she wanted to stay with him. They also said four out of ten (42%) would lie about contraception in order to get pregnant, in spite of the wishes of their partner.

Women lie, cheat and steal?

Noooo.

Surely not? - say 400 million castrated dipsticks living in the western world.

Sugar and spice, and all things nice, this is what women are made of, according to these hapless grinning buffoons.

But what are sugar and spice, eh?

They are just stuff that tastes good.

And that's about it.

And even then, they only taste good when you are hungry.

And, let's face it, if you are hungry then even a bowl of stewed stodgy meatloaf infested with poisonous microbes and slimy funguses can taste pretty good.

Listen carefully.

Basically, women were designed by Nature to taste good to men when they are hungry; and that, fundamentally, is the end of the matter.

The Universe does not seem to have figured out any other long term purpose for them.

And even the ancients clearly recognised this by emphasising the important bits of women in their sculptures. ...

LOL!

Yes. Yes. OK. For a while women were pretty good as warm baby bags into which the offspring of men could be implanted and grown. But those bags are shortly going to be replaced by some amazing bio-technological creations that will provide much better bags at a fraction of the cost - and at an even smaller fraction of the aggravation!

What the womb can do today, someone like Bill Gates can do tomorrow.

And when this happens, it's all over.

Women's Rights?

Finito.

Women will just taste good to hungry men.

And that's the only bargaining chip that they'll have.

After all, apart from baby baggery and tasting good, what can a woman do that a man cannot do better?

Sweet.

F##k.

All.

... Is the correct answer.

Realistically, women have only got one hope when it comes to having a happy future. They will have to learn to cater for their men in a way in which other men cannot do. And if they do not do this, then they are toast; because they will have nothing else to offer.

The converse, however, is not true.

Men do not have to taste good to women to be of value to them.

Without men - nothing.

No houses or factories would be built or maintained. No roads would be constructed.

Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Nothing!

It is men who create, construct, develop, operate and maintain just about everything that represents the progress of humans on this planet.

Fundamentally, in essence, and going to the nub of it all, what the future holds for women will boil down to this.

They will have to taste good to men.

They will have nothing else going for them.

And if they do not taste good to men then there will be no point in men having them around.

To summarise: When their baby baggery days are over - which is not so very far away - women will have to offer men something that other men cannot offer them.

As such, they alienate men at their peril.

Of course, a fine supper that tastes good is always a joy to have. But; one can always live quite happily without one or, better still, find other meals that are equally satisfying.

And, quite frankly, if women are going to lie, cheat and steal - as per the above survey - not to mention all the other horrible things that they get up to - then it really does look as if they are heading for a fall of considerable magnitude.

And, while on this particular aspect of the subject, it is worth noting that these vindictive women - particularly the penis-envying feminists and their hysterical penis-fearing counterparts working in the abuse industry - who continually stir up hatred toward men in one way or another are setting their whole gender up for the most monumental backlash against women.

Ordinary women should not be supporting these people if they value their own skins.

And the same goes for those politically-corrected short-sighted narrow-minded buffoons - particularly of the male variety - who keep trying to protect 'women' with their various inane platitudes about them.

They will simply be contributing to this backlash.

Loosely speaking, if enough men feel that they are being cheated, lied to, disempowered, demonised or discriminated against etc etc, then there is going to be trouble!

Big.

Trouble.

It is as simple as that, really.

A good example of this is the new law in France making it an imprisonable offence to insult homosexuals or women.

This will not help women in the long run. On balance, it will simply end up hurting them badly.

But the authorities have not yet really quite cottoned on to what is going on out here. They think that they can continue to get away with blithely trampling upon everybody's freedoms and with turning heterosexual men into fourth class citizens.

But they are going to be in for a terrible shock in the not too distant future when they discover that they no longer have the ability to dictate to others on certain matters without opening up very serious threats to themselves or to their own loved ones.

"You take away my child, and I'll take away yours."

That sort of thing.

Men are not going to continue putting up with the mistreatment that they are currently receiving at the hands of the authorities.

And one thing that these authorities will NEVER be able to protect themselves from is the men's movement.

This is just not possible.

The movement is infiltrating itself everywhere.

Yes. Progress is painfully slow. But it is happening. And it is happening everywhere.

The consciousness of 'men' is expanding.

The organism is growing. And it will dwarf absolutely any other organism on this planet.

It is only a question of time.

Now - get your thinking caps on - of the forces that are going to arise via the men's movement, those arising both from the love and the hate of women will combine together to form a monumental drive to disempower them - at least as far as men's own personal relationships with them are concerned.

(And those sitting somewhere between the two ends of this love-hate continuum are not very likely to have the motivation to oppose such a drive.)

Furthermore, given that most women much prefer to have relationships with males who are dominant over them, most women are not going to be at all averse to the notion that men should be dominant over their women.

(Indeed, it is only because the distorted and deluded fantasies of feminists and other non-women have been inflicted unilaterally upon us for so long that this desire of women to be dominated by their men has been hidden from view; e.g. see Women and Chimps.)

And so it is that the forces building up in favour of destroying the feminists' hopes that women will be as dominant as men are going to be extremely large.

Putting it all rather bluntly: If women continue trying to be men, then they are going to end up being very inferior men indeed, and they are forever going to fight a losing battle

In summary: It is in the general natures of both men and women to desire dominance in the male and submissiveness in the female. It is also the case that females are shortly going to lose their monopoly when it comes to bearing babies, which means that they are going to have to provide men with something that other men cannot provide if they are to be of any value to them. Put together; this all suggests that women are going to have to behave more like women than like men, or they will find themselves heading for a fall of considerable magnitude.

And so it is, Dear Reader, that in the not too-distant future, by hook or by crook, western women will start to taste good again.

Or else ..."

By Angry Harry

Sn

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
flippin freak, did u start this threat based on my earlier threat that women are good only for sex?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, but you've already revealed your reasoning behind it... go read my response, it's only basics of why I still think you were wrong on the NEED to talk to women... Only reason I spoke up in the thread is because I know for a fact that a woman that you are above companionship and sexual desires is still worth something...

In terms of an LTR, why does a guy stay with a woman? When she gets gnarly, and your family and friends are still strong, why doesn't a guy just go out and find a hot babe to rail?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
maaan i dunno, here are my stats and tell me where im going wrong:

I'm 21, i was a total LOSER in high school, i started first dating girls when I was 17 and id say ive been out/hung out as more than friends with about 300 girls in my life (estimate), all ranging from HB3 - HB10, american, chinese, mexican, brasilian, russian, cambodian, and age range has been anywhere from 14 - 27!! Yet still, only 2 id say truly made me laugh with their wit. Its as if girl's wit is dry and they don't understand how to properly throw out zingers and all they are good for IS sex.......LTR is another story, a LTR is basically 2 people coincidentally having one-itis for each other lol

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 21, i was a total LOSER in high school, i started first dating girls when I was 17 and id say ive been out/hung out as more than friends with about 300 girls in my life (estimate), all ranging from HB3 - HB10, american, chinese, mexican, brasilian, russian, cambodian, and age range has been anywhere from 14 - 27!! Yet still, only 2 id say truly made me laugh with their wit. Its as if girl's wit is dry and they don't understand how to properly throw out zingers and all they are good for IS sex.......LTR is another story, a LTR is basically 2 people coincidentally having one-itis for each other lol
you dont need women friends..

u need a women partner...Wife...ect....so of those 2 you there you go.

Im with 1 girl now..Ive met prolly 500 to 1000 in my life..Ive kissed 100.

and yea only 1 has got me to care for her this much.

the older you get, the more you want a partner....

the guys in the Mature mans forum..tell us to be single threw our 20's.. prolly because they were..but the guys here like me who are 23 to 25 and have been shagging girls since the 1990's...are ready for something more and bigger.

when you meet a girl for you..u will know..and u wont let her go.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
maaan i dunno, here are my stats and tell me where im going wrong:

My d!ck would atrophy if I was in your shoes...

I was in High school and I was a self imposed loser. The only girls I could talk to are the girls who all the other girls would comment on as being "such a fun girl" The ones who didn't care about looks or popularity, only about having fun.

I've slept with HB3's and enjoyed it, I've slept with HB9's and no matter how dirty I talked or how much I made them laugh, would only be good for doggy style in bed.

There's something in women that we as men accent in girls, that's for sure. The thing is in the quest to be dominating men, we prefer for our women to have NOTHING going for them...

If a girl is good for nothing but sex, why is a successful girl with many friends that can laugh, better than a shy girl who likes to cry, but is also a nympho?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
telling good jokes;)
You sure theyre not laughing at you?
flippinfreak said:
And so you should , I was curious when I was a virgin and never been in relationships with women aswell.

Anyway to answer your question, yes most women (between 95-99 percent seems to be the agreed upon amount) are useless to men today besides sex, hell they secretly know this just aswell as us guys. Mind you they can cook and clean for you but forget that for now, thats for the more advanced who actually can get chicks.

As a matter of fact its the number 1 cardinal rule.
THE CARDINAL RULES:

1. 95% OF WOMEN ARE UTTERLY WORTHLESS, (OTHER THAN FOR SEX OF COURSE) AND ULTIMATELY REPLACEABLE.

I could really give a fukk about most of the women I meet, even most of the ones I end up fukking. They are lame, boring, kind of stupid, and usually lacking in any kind of original thought. They are utterly self-important, self centered and basically wait around for the man in their life to give them some kind of purpose outside of school/job/or whatever sport they engage in.

Another thing that annoys me is that a lot of guys fall into the delusion of getting into "platonic relationships" with girls... what a crock of shyt!! Girls really have nothing to contribute to hanging out with the boys other than as a conduit to meeting other, hotter girls..... other than that, females are pretty worthless to men. Most men just don't have the balls to admit it to themselves.

Therefore, gentlemen, simplify your lives thusly. So: regarding Girls: - if you're not fukkin' them - drop 'em... unless she has hot friends. Other than that - they are utterly worthless to you.

Once in a blue moon, you'll actually meet a girl who is actually worth some kind of effort. But this is a very dicy judgment call, and I would assume most of you guys are too inexperienced with women and stlll prone to mushy touchy-feely bullshyt emotions to make this distinction yet. You have to muck through a lot of sluts and ****-teases to find some quality. Quality, of course, is individual criteria you guys will create as you gain experience with women. And even when you find quality, there's no guarantee it'll last. ....-Diesel

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who say women are only good for sex are meeting the wrong women, or more likely, women just act like b1tches to deter or humiliate those particular guys.

Stating that women are only good for sex is outrageously bigotted and unfounded, and is the equivalent of saying black people are only good for slavery! It's no surprise women are b1tches to those guys!

I have loads of platonic female friends and I'm never lonely. I always have someone to go to the cinema, for lunch, for drinks or hang out with. I'm never that solitary guy wandering bars and clubs looking for someone to talk to. I'm constantly meeting more women, expanding my social life and have loads of potential dates when I want them. I always have someone to talk to and ask advice. On my birthday I get LOADS of cards, presents, calls, emails and texts. Women also make damn good wingmen...well, wingwomen.

Those are all FACTS from someone with a lot of females in his life and is happy, not some unfounded statistic or bitter rant.

Add this to the fact that spending time with women has also allowed me to develop my social skills, charisma and my confidence and comfort way beyond the average guy. I'm getting sex regularly too, which is great, but if that's all women meant to me, my life would feel very empty.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SAYNO...

WTF?! You sound like this German guy back in the late 30's, early 40's when he was talking about jews... You care a little bit 'too much' to be healthy man. Get some therapy, you're reading in to all this stuff way too much imho.

Here is what i think about lots of women. They lack a major aspect to make them more 'interesting' which is testosteron. Most women are boring because they do nothing but yap about completely boring topics, when they are not yapping they are miserably trying to dominate men around them by shooting down their d1cks. They are quite pathetic and if they didn't have a ***** they would quite frankly be totally useless...

BUT here is the other side of the dice...

Even WITH testosteron, A LOT of guys are atleast as pathetic, obnoxious and BORING as most women are. And unlike those boring women, they don't have pussies making them completely useless!

Now lets just face the facts here. Without all this material, all this male bonding and sharing knowledge, howmany males would really be anything but useless? Very few! What women lack is the drive to improve, because they don't need to!

Even the most boring chick still has a ***** and so she still gets attention from lots and lots of losers pumping up their unfounded egos. Guys on the other hand don't have this privelige and so they must strive to improve or continue their useless existence.

The bulk of women are not mature and they are not intelligent in the ways they should be because there is no reason for them to be!

This trend is already set in motion, all around us, not just in the younger generations. Women everywhere are 'settling' down with a guy they don't really 'like' because they are simply sick and tired of searching for one they like. The real problem is that they aren't good enough to attract a guy they really like, but this never hits them because they never get a clue and still have 'options'. The men who will bust them on their sh1t are few and far inbetween and so they wander about in ignorance. So they find other ways to get their needs met, they lie, cheat and manipulate...

The bulk of human beings simply do not have what it takes to reach a critical mass of knowledge and gain insight on their own energy. The need mentoring, teaching and only then can they improve themselves and gain the knowledge needed to reach critical mass. This is no different for men or women... the only difference is that for men there is a very powerful drive that pushes them towards self improvement and it's called a 'SEXDRIVE'. Something which women, unfortunitly more or less lack.

It's up to every man and woman for themselves to improve on their ways. B1tching about it won't help you! All you can do is take care of yourself, improve yourself, and maybe just maybe, sharing some of your insights on places like this and with your close friends may help push more people along the path to self improvement and challenging their fears.

As for me, i couldn't give a FVCK whether other people 'get the picture' or not. it's their loss, if some dumb broad wants to test what meat she's got infront of her by giving me the b1tch test she will fail my ultimate test and she's just going to get it thrown in her face anyways. I don't care, don't give a rats about them, they have a lot to learn, simple as that. But i'm not going to be the one to teach them...i got better things to do, like finding the interesting women for example.

So who cares? Let em get used for fvckmeat, let them settle down with some chump! They will learn OR experience the sh1t and pain of their decision not to learn. Stuff like this has a way of straightening itself out in the end.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Guys who say women are only good for sex are meeting the wrong women
Thats a chicks argument. And in my honest opinion only parroted by chicks and or guys with very limited experience with a variety of chicks, "loads of female friends" doesnt count either.
Jariel said:
Those are all FACTS from someone with a lot of females in his life and is happy, not some unfounded statistic or bitter rant.
Your implying that guys who recognise todays chicks are pretty much useless to a DJ besides the obvious are pissed off or bitter about it? If that train of thought didnt just prove how much of a chump you are then I'll eat my hat.
Jariel said:
Stating that women are only good for sex is outrageously bigotted and unfounded, and is the equivalent of saying black people are only good for slavery! It's no surprise women are b1tches to those guys!
So weve gone from only good for sex or sometimes cooking and cleaning and a conduit to meet hotter ones etc to "No wonder women are b!tches to those guys"
:confused: How in blue fvck did you make the jump from that to that. Nice tangent that has nothing to do with anything. I tell ya theres only a promise that your some slick player by a few dudes here that stops me from changing your name from jariel to jariella.

note: I'd just like to add that diesels post may have been a tad short sited in this part, because I personally would have added besides sex also some lighthearted entertainment in short bursts aswell.