Are women are only good for sex?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex and domestic,girly duties.Yeah most of them are only good for those things.Most not all.

BlahBBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, i think there are girls out there that can be potentially great gf's (both for sex and the relationship itself and not just one or the other). it just tends to be a lot more difficult to find 'that something more' for most people it seems.

Reaction score
I’ll let you kids in on a little secret – at one time women were used for more than the sex act – they actually complemented our natures as men. But today, what the original poster is really saying is that “hors” are only needed for sex – replace the word “women” with “hors” and your statement would be correct!!

Yes, since most women are hors today you thus equate “hors” with women! I understand.

Women were originally created to be a helper to the man in his quest to fulfill his innate nature in subduing the earth to his benefit!! Women have been corrupted via the homo/hor agenda and thus have fallen from their natural state and thus are no longer helpers but rather in their hor status have become a hinderance and an obstacle to men in our journey to fulfill our genetically and spiritually ordained role to subdue all that is under our command!

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of women are: boring, lack social intelligence, lack normal intelligence, have low self-esteem, etc. However there are those 10% of girls who are acctually cool to hang out with. They are funny, outgoing, have wit and are in general cool.

Unfortunatly most girls either:
A - Use their looks for social proof and have nothing going for them because guys oogle over their bods
B - Are just negative and boring
C - Negative, boring, obnoctious and loud (My least favorite)

Simply put, girls have been raised to think they are the prize and dont need anything going for them and for prince charming to sweep her off her feet (even UGs think this) They are in for a reality chick very soon...

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
Unfortunatly most girls either:
A - Use their looks for social proof and have nothing going for them because guys oogle over their bods
B - Are just negative and boring
C - Negative, boring, obnoctious and loud (My least favorite)
you forgot D-total bit(hes that put themselves over you

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
yeh man them biatches only good 4 sex. I dont want no poncey conversation or girly friends. Real men hang out with other guys + dont waste time with wussy girly convos about makeup + eastenders!

Look at me....I neva talk to women except for sex + I am a badass motha + I hav em chasin my c0ck all the time! If u wanna be friends with em its upto u but u wusses will neva be like me!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrBeard said:
Look at me....I neva talk to women except for sex + I am a badass motha + I hav em chasin my c0ck all the time! If u wanna be friends with em its upto u but u wusses will neva be like me!
Enough said! :)

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody Read this thread

Whoever feels as though women offer nothing to your life, realize that it is far less gay to seek happiness with a woman.

Of the hundreds of things you do with guys, girls can give you all the feelings you desire ten fold. No guy is going to connect with you the way a woman can. Anything you want from a woman is readily available to you.

You just have to keep in mind that if you want to take it, she won't give it to you. If you want to share, she'll give you everything you want.

Last edited:

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
No

Simple Answer:No

-Men and women, both are scum bags and both can be very deep and nice people, its your job to find the people you want.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe that women are only good for sex, why not pay a prostitute? No complications, no ties, no need for seduction, you won't get stood up or messed around, no arguments or mindgames, no fear of rejection, and she's sure to satisfy you sexually and let you do more than most women would. Plus you get to be fat, lazy and not worry about keeping yourself looking good and she will still accept you.

As for diseases, well it's no more risky than a one night stand, and you take the same precautions. And as for the cost, I'm sure many guys here would spend the same on dates or seduction material.

I'm being totally serious here. If you are so cynical to believe women are only good for sex, and the ONLY thing you want is sex, please give me a good reason why you wouldn't get it on with a prostitute? (assuming you're not already)

(More to this argument here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80449)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe this is even being debated.

any guy who is ON SEDUCTION WEBSITES. and says women are only usefull for sex is a full of it.

let me take that back.any guy on this site...this site is here to get a guy to be in a position to have a healthy LTR.

no one would come here if it was for other reasons.

if any guy things a career or man would do better..tehn they havent met the right women

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
DrBeard said:
yeh man them biatches only good 4 sex. I dont want no poncey conversation or girly friends. Real men hang out with other guys + dont waste time with wussy girly convos about makeup + eastenders!

Beard you're the fukkin sh!t!! Don't let nobody hold you down, you badass motha fu......oh h*ll i'm bored already....

As far as the actual topic, I agree with the guy who said most girls were worthless along with most guys.

Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
I mean seriously what else are they good for??

The majority of them are extremely boring and have
no scince of humor...

not trying to be mean...but seriously this is true
HAHAHAHAHA :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrBeard said:

Hey DR.BEARD THANX FOR ADDING A NEGATIVE rep POINT to my Bar A**hole seems like your saying the same thing i said...and yet You Neg'd me

just to think you were on my cool list....

:rolleyes: :moon: :kick: :down: