Are there women who like you but won't initiate contact?

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just curious guys lets say you hung out with a girl once or twice and you were the one who initiated.After the date as a test you don't initiate for a couple weeks and you see that she doesn't chase free you..Does that mean she has no interest or may just be waiting for you to initiate?

Will all women who like you chase after you ie text you,call you,try to meetup with you or are there some women who just won't initiate after the first or second meetup even if they like you?

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that in the beginning phases of getting to know someone when a girl reciprocates only after you initiate(text)is only doing it because the attention you give her feeds her ego?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if you're the only one doing the work, she is likely not really interested in you. Because if she was, she would be afraid of you loosing interest in her.

She can go out with you or even have sex with you though.

mbas44

Don Juan
Reaction score
You never can tell the depths of the well by the length of the handle on the pump.:box:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha almost posted the exact same topic a few days ago but never finished it off

its weird because i currently know 4 chicks with varying degrees of interest in me

and only one of them has made any kind of effort to initiate contact and that was more of a "il see how quickly i can get his attention thing"

otherwise jack s*it !!!

hell theres a girl in my gym who checks me out about 7 or 8 times in a session she knows who i am and i know who she is

you think she will add me on fb or ask for my number ?

FVCK NO

unfortunatley in 2014 we are stuck in this mindset of " if a man wants a woman he's got to go out and fight for her"

gets so lame sometimes honestly

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is absolute but am interested woman will usually initiate SOME form of contact. Some will be more direct about it and ask when they can see you again or even arrange a date. Others will be more indirect and ask how you're doing or text/call just "to check up on you."

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Initiating means taking the lead usually, and since the guys are expected to take the lead, basically were meant to have our work cut out for us, but that's life and reality, you can't fight and change reality or life unfortunately

TheBlueprint

Banned
Reaction score
A women that you date will want to get to know you. Since she has yet to contact you means that she is not interested in you. I have to say this before Alfalpha Mail nis-McFaggot tells you that your princess is in another castle. Can I become a mod now?

Charmaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every situation and everyone is different. There are no universal rules.

If men can assume that women don't initiate means they are not interested and hence back off, women can also assume that men don't initiate means they are not interested and hence back off.

At the end of the day, you can always choose to make assumptions yourself without contacting the person, or try to contact the person to find it out yourself.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBlueprint said:
A women that you date will want to get to know you. Since she has yet to contact you means that she is not interested in you. I have to say this before Alfalpha Mail nis-McFaggot tells you that your princess is in another castle. Can I become a mod now?
Ya but the guy always has to lead

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good looking girls hide their true feelings. They will be shy around you, thats why its up for us Men to take what we want! Sounds good doesnt it? Get use to it Don Juan!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Never really initiate, even with the supamodel-like girls..I'll see em a year or two later and they've aged (always noticeable), still no ring..I continue to not initiate (I'm fvckin other girls). I give the body-language, the demeanor, of, I'll never Go for You, or "I'd Never..." These girls can sense it, big time, and it REALLY fvcks with their brains, fvcks em up. It's the mystery, just, and when I see em again, on down the line, later in the future, they are/have been missing me, this person who remains constant and never moving, while their friends just come and go, come and go. This, no matter how much 'I' age, gets under their skin, and they can't help it, but to fall...

and they don't know a damn thing about me, really

even the ones that didn't really like me in the beginning, have turned toward me

but they should to know that I would Never...have just one, have just them...why, because, this other one over here wants a bite of the apple (d!ck) too...why should I deny Her as well??

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heisenberg said:
Pulling back and waiting for her to initiate contact only makes sense if you've banged.
ya but if the guy and girl haven't had sex yet then the guy has to initiate everything

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who simply won't initiate are either borderline interested, or more importantly, they're playing by a rule book (like The Rules). A girl who has a set of rules makes it very difficult to have an effortless relationship because she's going against her very nature - she may be insanely attracted to you and want to pursue you, but is being told by female friends, societal rules, feminazi bull$hit, etc. that you should be a "gentleman" (beta-supplicant).

I was hooking up Saturday with a girl I've been seeing for several weeks. She's given me some fantastic head, she's over 30, but when I brought up finally having sex, she bluffed with "we shouldn't because we're still both seeing other people" (she's not seeing other people, totally enamored of me and always frees up her schedule to me). So I told her she was probably right. I honestly didn't care, because I've been having amazing sex with other women lately.

She wants to have sex with me, but is conforming to some fvcking rulebook or predetermined policy that she shouldn't despite her very obvious attraction level. But if she thinks for a minute that she's going to leverage exclusivity out of me, she's sorely mistaken and will find out the hard way, because her pu$$y does not cure cancer.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like most guys are instinctively naturally born knowing how to attract hot girls

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah. Most of them. They are the ultimate gamers. They are the ultimate No Contacters. I have had the following from women, only this year:

-'I don't text a guy first' (she did text me first. Twice. Then played nonchalant when I didn't text her back for ages).
-'I think we've been playing each other' (referring to lack of contact - fair enough, I was playing it, but by her own admission, so was she).

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:

Yeah. Most of them. They are the ultimate gamers. They are the ultimate No Contacters. I have had the following from women, only this year:

-'I don't text a guy first' (she did text me first. Twice. Then played nonchalant when I didn't text her back for ages).
-'I think we've been playing each other' (referring to lack of contact - fair enough, I was playing it, but by her own admission, so was she).
Yup they are damn passive, stupid estrogen