Are black men asian or white men more sexually attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Black guys have on average higher testosterone levels, better hip control, bigger at least longer penises on average, also the taboo factor which is sexy to some.They also tend to have game, style, low body fat %, and masculine bodies, oh and dance/move well.

White guys tend to be the best lookers, at least according to the media, they are better of in social standing usually, they tend to have more wealth. They have medium size penises at worst. They seem the most sort after e.g. the holywood hunks

Asian guys tend to have good jobs/wealth, but they lack height, many lack high testosterone levels, im not sure how they stand looks wise, they reportedly have small penises, they are in the middle for social standing I believe

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Possible answers:

1) Black men - you are smart.
2) Asian men - you are correct.
3) White men - you are racist.

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible answers:

1) Black men - you are smart.
2) Asian men - you are correct.
3) White men - you are racist.

Yea im sick of the PC fascism too, I love all races all cultures have contributed to the improvement of my life, but why do I have to be such a delicate flower about the truth? The truth is the truth its not racist its reality, why is reality bad or banned its just how it is. Why should I lie to keep overly wimpy PC fascists happy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The top tier is definatley white guys, as you say the "Hollywood hunk types" this is your chris hemsworth, your channing Tatum. That is top tier.

Below that you got your black guys. But I'll be honest the ones who attract mudsharks, that's nothing to be proud of. Better for you guys to go for the higher caliber of white women.

Reaction score
I am going to get so much hell for this but overall, white guys are the most desirable race because we are the best all around. Not only are there many of us who are wealthy, we're well rounded, have charisma, and the good looks to go with it.

Black guys might have better bodybuilding genetics and size but overall, the wealth isn't there as much, granted a lot has to do with the history but it is what it is.

Asian and Indian guys might have the wealth but as a whole, they're a bunch of submissive p*ssies. I know Asian guys who aren't p-ssies and they get plenty of action but most Asian and especially Indian guys are awkward p-ssy whipped beta boys whose parents have molded them into these submissive human beings that will take it up the a** from anyone.

Hispanic guys probably have it the worst tbh, broke and not that many good stereotypes going for them unless they look white or European.

Arabs have it pretty bad too but they do well in my experience because they make money and they aren't p-ssies like Asian and Indian men generally are.

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to get so much hell for this but overall, white guys are the most desirable race because we are the best all around. Not only are there many of us who are wealthy, we're well rounded, have charisma, and the good looks to go with it.

Black guys might have better bodybuilding genetics and size but overall, the wealth isn't there as much, granted a lot has to do with the history but it is what it is.

Asian and Indian guys might have the wealth but as a whole, they're a bunch of submissive p*ssies. I know Asian guys who aren't p-ssies and they get plenty of action but most Asian and especially Indian guys are awkward p-ssy whipped beta boys whose parents have molded them into these submissive human beings that will take it up the a** from anyone.

Hispanic guys probably have it the worst tbh, broke and not that many good stereotypes going for them unless they look white or European.

Arabs have it pretty bad too but they do well in my experience because they make money and they aren't p-ssies like Asian and Indian men generally are.

I agree whites aren't the best in every field we tend to fall in the middle (well rounded, balanced best of both worlds), BUT its not really the middle its close to the top in the fields we are not best at. For example black people have the biggest penises supposedly, but the biggest penis in the world belongs to a white guy and there are plenty of hung white guys too, and most are in the middle size wise (they just hang smaller flaccid, and theres barely any difference in girth which is most important for her pleasure), but with Asians barely none of them are really well hung, and most are 4-5 or smaller, AND less girth, so basically whites are closer to blacks than Asians are to whites, so we arnt really in the middle, we challenge well in nearly any area and are top in many areas too, if you score every important area I guarantee whites come out top overall, I swear I am objective and not bias even though im white im likes ruthlessly objective even when it emotionally hurts me!

Like and thumb up my penis knowledge its world class!

Last edited:

Trilby

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a black man. We look the best. We age the best and we are the most alpha and masculine. Very few black men need to learn or study game.

White men however have a huge media machine behind them which helps them out. But white men are generally are not alpha and masculine.

Asian men are coming up on the rails and are breaking free of the nerdy good math and science stereotype

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a black man. We look the best. We age the best and we are the most alpha and masculine. Very few black men need to learn or study game.

White men however have a huge media machine behind them which helps them out. But white men are generally are not alpha and masculine.

Asian men are coming up on the rails and are breaking free of the nerdy good math and science stereotype
Maybe in the 90s I'd have agreed that black men were more alpha and masculine but in 2016 I don't know.

Almost all the black guys I see these days are in some skinny jeans and nerd glasses type thing, I don't know what happened to the old school black men, but I imagine the likes of Tupac and biggie smalls are spinning in their Graves so fast they have almost dug to China.

I'd say the feminization of black men overtook white men a good 10 years ago.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe in the 90s I'd have agreed that black men were more alpha and masculine but in 2016 I don't know.

Almost all the black guys I see these days are in some skinny jeans and nerd glasses type thing, I don't know what happened to the old school black men, but I imagine the likes of Tupac and biggie smalls are spinning in their Graves so fast they have almost dug to China.

Dude, I thought it was just me. They look like a mix between chief keef and jaden smith now lolz

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is completely stupid.

You can't universally judge how "attractive" an entire race of people are, attraction is always based on the individual and is always subjective/in the eye of the beholder.

Most women will always find the men of their race more attractive than other races, that's just the facts. So to a white girl, white guys are more likely to look better. To a black girl, black guys are more likely to look better.

If you focus on being as attractive as you can be, you should be pulling chicks from ALL races because we no longer live in 1942 where you aren't allowed to "touch" the woman of another man's race.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I thought it was just me. They look like a mix between chief keef and jaden smith now lolz
Black dudes in the 90s

Black dudes in 2016

I mean ho Lee fuk, Mack Lemoore looks like he could take these dudes 2 on 1 and he's a dorky white guy

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

I just love the black and white thinking (sometimes literally) on this board sometimes.

This thread is cringe and backward in about equal measure.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is completely stupid.

You can't universally judge how "attractive" an entire race of people are, attraction is always based on the individual and is always subjective/in the eye of the beholder.[/B]
This.

You guys here participating in this conversation are bona-fide retards. You guys couldn't be any moronic. Jesus Christ.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since these race baiting RETARD threads seem to be a hot topic here lately, I'm going to repost the truth about race and dating. I'll post this on every race thread from here on:

Your generalization of a large amount of men into separate groups is obviously overly simplistic and thus makes your question a fallacy in itself. I'm not calling you a liberal but liberals have made identity politics mainstream because it's convenient to lump groups of people together for easy thinking. However, this leads to the over simplification of problems or complex dynamics such as human relationships and interaction. Your identity or race is NOT all you consist of. Therefore the question - 'which race is viewed as most attractive?' Cannot be answered without sounding like a moron. Considering that fact, if we look at men as individuals we run across the same laws of attraction that are universal.

There is more to dating women than race. Are there women that date men just because they're black or white? Sure, just like they're women that date a man just because he's 6'4. However, these women are in the minority. The major points when it comes to dating for anyone are:

• How attractive you are
  • Your social status/class
  • Shared interests
  • Proximity
  • Shared social groups
  • Cultral barriers

As you can see there are many layers to dating and relationships that don't fall under "which race he is." How these variables align determine the women you sleep with.

If a guy's looks are a 10, by default his pool is NOT extremely limited regardless of his race, As he's attractive -- making him high value -- thus, scarce. Given the right proximics and basic knowledge of game he can date virtually anyone.

If a guy is ugly, his social circle is small, he's an introvert and socially odd, the only women who will sleep with will be similar to him in those aspects. Therefore, he WON'T be killing it.

This is not to mention the men who kill it in niche social spheres:

-The anime nerd who sleeps with tons of women at comicon and anime expos

-The thrasher skater guy who sleeps with goth punk chicks

-The rich rave guy who grew up in the burbs and is the life of parties filled with rich middles class and drugs.

'But Smoove, those are personal, individual scenarios. I'm talking as a WHOLE!'

Which is exactly my point. There isn't a way to categorize races into groups. Everything depends on individuals and circumstance. There could be any given reason guy is killing it and the other is not. There are too many variables to just attribute it to race. It is NOT entirely race dependent. That's why the white guys always tell minorities to improve yourself because that is actually the only thing you can do.

This is not to say race is a non-factor. It's that it's just not THE factor. Race can be taken into account on an INDIVIDUAL level. However, to have an accurate analysis, the other relationship factors must be included.

Rather then viewing race as the end all be all. How about you take a look at the MAJOR dating factors and see how you allign and where you need work.

• How attractive are you?
  • Where do you stand socially/economically?
  • What do your interests consist of?
  • Are you an extrovert or introvert?
  • Are you tall, in shape or hold some other form of physical status?
  • Do you carry yourself and dress well?
  • How many people do you know/how large is(are) your social group(s)?
  • How many women are you around?
  • Are you socially inept?
  • What race are you? How is your race viewed? Is it a disadvantage
Upon answering these questions honestly to yourself you where find where you are strong and where you need work.

NOTE: I originally made this post pertaining to black, however, with the removal of 'black' & 'White' it still was relevant to the current conversation. Which, again, sort of proves my point

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PSA: BLACK MEN DO NOT HAVE THE LARGEST PENISES. ASIAN MEN DO NOT HAVE THE SMALLEST. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY STUDIES PERTAINING PENIS SIZE AND RACE. NONE HAVE CONCLUDED A RACIAL DIFFERENCE. THE AVERAGE SIZE OF A PENIS WORLD-WIDE IS 5.5 INCHES ERECT. A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH WILL REVEAL THIS.

HOW DO YOU GUYS GET SO OLD AND STILL BELIEVE IN OLD WIVE'S TALES WITHOUT CHECKING THEM? I BET YOU BELIEVE THAT SHAVING YOU HAIR MAKES IT GROW BACK THICKER TOO.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a complete retard. Black people don't have higher levels of testosterone, longer penises, or better body structure. The only true stereotype is that it is harder for blacks to swim because their bones tend to be denser than other races. They aren't more alpha or masculine either, that's only you associating blacks with thugs who in turn are associated with crackheads who will do anything for a little bit of powder, i.e. sex. Asians aren't that smart either, only the ones in the US and Canada because those are the only immigrants who are allowed into the US; the smart ones.

This is basically proof how blacks really aren't all that alpha anymore. Nowadays you have blacks trying to show off their "style" as you put it OP, but the only real alpha blacks that YOU talk about are the ones who don't have the money to afford any of that fancy colorful stupid sh!t. They wear almost rags; white T-shirts, black jeans, and wide white shoes. Those guys only exist in the places you don't dare go to, especially with your race stereotyping.

This is stupid as well. Blacks age the worst of everyone because they mature more quickly than others. Asians age the best. They only have 2 parts of their life: young and old. They do not transition to old, they SUDDENLY become old. Asian women in their late 40s can look like they're in their early 30s and sometimes younger. Then they turn 55 and look 120 years old haha (sorry grandma). In all honesty, I think whites look the best when they try to. Some Asians can look good too because they sometimes have a v-shaped jawline.
All in all OP, you should watch yourself because the threads you have made seem very trollish.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is good looking in every race, but white men are not that best looking. When I was young and still to this day the younger girls and women loved hispanic men and black men. Its changing now more to white, but a lot of latinas claim they use white men for money and they are easier to control.

I don't agree white men are the best looking, that's just been socially engineered through the media

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whites and some types of Latinos age the worst. Blacks age the best, and they usually (generally) come from a more stressful environment and lack good nutrition most of their lives

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seemed to have missed the part where sosuave became "the real housewives of NewJersey", and started worrying about wrinkles and getting botox.

If you are of this thinking, you have more to worry about than age.
Re-read some of the post, they mention aging

Status
Not open for further replies.