Anyone ever date a Russian?

bolannbowie

Reaction score
I just started reading this forum and the articles on this site after getting fed up with having no action and no dates for almost 3 years. It's a hard road ahead of me if I want to get to a point where approaching women comes easy. I think I'm pretty good looking, have a good sense of humor, etc., but I just don't know the rules of the game. Anyway, I digress.

I've been talking some with a Russian girl in my class but can't get a good read on her. Normally I can tell if a girl is single or not but with this girl I have no idea. I don't necessarily want to lump people into categories but has anyone here ever dated any Russians and know anything about their general social characteristics, e.g. do they play hard to get, are they slow to warm up to you, etc?

I'm overanalyzing, I know, but we're lab partners and I don't want to screw up and make things awkward for the rest of the semester...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian chicks are like hurricanes. When they come they are wild and wet - when they leave they take your house and your car.

mutambo

Don Juan
Reaction score
when they love you they really love you and care
when they hate you they want nothing else than have you dead : )
trust me im russian

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bolannbowie said:
Maybe I should steer clear, huh? She is so hot though...
You shouldn't avoid someone just because of their nationality.

bolannbowie

Reaction score
Leporello said:
You shouldn't avoid someone just because of their nationality.
I'll have to disagree with that based on personal experience. While fully acknowledging that you can't put someone in a category based solely on nationality, I think broad generalizations can be useful in personal life depending on the situation. For instance, one unnamed nationality I will never date again because I can do without the crap I dealt with before. Even though I realize they're not all the same, in general they share a lot of traits just by virtue of growing up in the same society. I have no beef with them but I want to avoid trouble.

But dang, you guys are making Russian girls sound like the forbidden fruit.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Just treat them like any other women, attraction is attraction no matter what.
not it's not. people are attracted to different things. To the OP the most important thing you can do is relate to her.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I had a fling with a chick from the Ukraine...she wasn't as uptight as most American girls I've met, more casual attitude about sex...

Don't challenge her to a vodka drinking contest though, the stereotype is there for a reason...

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have fvcked a few ukrainian girls and I fvcked a Lithuanian girl off the boat. Woman are the same. They are all wired the same. They have the same likes and dislikes. Pu$$y is Pu$$y. If your good with american woman your going to be good with russian woman.

Me personally I am from Chicago and have seen girls from Russia or the former soviet uniion. To me polish girls are hotter at least here in CHicago.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
just ask her out, **** her, then throw her in a ditch...hahaah jk

***** is *****, they're all the same.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody actually dated a girl in the Former Soviet Union? I didn't think so. End of discussion.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
Anybody actually dated a girl in the Former Soviet Union? I didn't think so. End of discussion.
It's not the "Former Soviet Union" It's RUSSIA. I've had PLENTY of experience with Russian women, as well as did relatives of mine. One of the situations worked out well, while the one my father married, walked out on his sorry ass.

Just 'cause YOU don't have experience, doesn't mean everybody else is like you.:kick:

Kristian Garcia

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Russian chicks are like hurricanes. When they come they are wild and wet - when they leave they take your house and your car.
Super agree rigth there,happend too my dad 2 times. Russian woman is the last I will pick.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez, guys, this thread has definitely reached junior high school level now..

Right now my boss is breathing down my neck, will comment later in the day.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Just hooked up with one a couple days ago. Great in bed, fun, very straight up. No expectations, no pressure. I'm considering dating her, and that is saying alot for me. Maybe I just found a good one. I'll also note that she said she doesnt identify with russians, and has no more russian friends.

Also important. Russian women are not religious, so no hang ups about sex. You can be very straight forward.