Anyone ever date a Russian?

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she also hang out with strippers while growing up, mr dong?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
DJVladdy said:
Did she also hang out with strippers while growing up, mr dong?
P.S.

In relation to this post I wrote,

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138753

Hookers taught me alot about how to give women a great experience in bed. I would advise any of the younger guys who are considering hiring, or just fvcking a hooker, have her show you the ropes. She will be happy to.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no experience w/ russian chicks. I hit on a Polish chick who was actually shy

bolannbowie

Reaction score
The verdict is in: she's cold as ice. I know it's not me. She just doesn't show any personality. It sucks for me because I've already agreed to be her lab partner and go halves on our object of dissection, while the lab is full of good looking, fun girls.

Thanks anyway.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if a russian girl likes you, you'll know about it ;)

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Just hooked up with one a couple days ago. Great in bed, fun, very straight up. No expectations, no pressure. I'm considering dating her, and that is saying alot for me. Maybe I just found a good one. I'll also note that she said she doesnt identify with russians, and has no more russian friends.

Also important. Russian women are not religious, so no hang ups about sex. You can be very straight forward.
WTF? They are not religious? How long have you or anyone else lived in the region? There is only one other guy I know of (besides me) who has a place in the former Soviet Union and he doesn't post (he just laughs at you guys).

Everything on here is dealing with AMERICANS. Not people from the former Soviet Union. That would require you guys to do something other than watch reruns of "Entourage" all day. What a group of ignorant fools.

http://video.mail.ru/mail/madeinrussia_tv/madeinrussia/49.html
Muslims are very common in the Former Soviet Union. I won't even get into the whole Chechen thing. Those broads blow themselves up for their God. Not too religious...eh? :rolleyes:

Orthodox Church is VERY important throughout most of the region. Lithuanians and some Latvians, on the other hand, are VERY Catholic. Some Ukraines are also Eastern Catholics.

I won't even get into all the Jesus Freaks and Mormons I see every single day running around. My town is in the process of building a Mormon (LDS) Temple. There is even a Black African dude in Kyiv who is an Evangelical who has thousands of members in his Church. Hell, this place is getting to be more and more like the Deep South or Texas. The mayor of Kyiv is also a devout Evangelical.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iLueOHnAMuM
America or Ukraine??? You boys have lots to learn.

Pretty much everything you guys say about the girls is TOTALLY WRONG. This is really funny from over here.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Russian/Ukrainian. Or a former Soviet. Whatever.

Point is, Russian girls are just like every other American girl, unless they're fresh off the boat.

If they are, you'll notice that they're alot more playful and flirtier.

That's about it.

They're like every other girl- some are shy, others are not as shy.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
WTF? They are not religious? How long have you or anyone else lived in the region? There is only one other guy I know of (besides me) who has a place in the former Soviet Union and he doesn't post (he just laughs at you guys).

Everything on here is dealing with AMERICANS. Not people from the former Soviet Union. That would require you guys to do something other than watch reruns of "Entourage" all day. What a group of ignorant fools.

http://video.mail.ru/mail/madeinrussia_tv/madeinrussia/49.html
Muslims are very common in the Former Soviet Union. I won't even get into the whole Chechen thing. Those broads blow themselves up for their God. Not too religious...eh? :rolleyes:

Orthodox Church is VERY important throughout most of the region. Lithuanians and some Latvians, on the other hand, are VERY Catholic. Some Ukraines are also Eastern Catholics.

I won't even get into all the Jesus Freaks and Mormons I see every single day running around. My town is in the process of building a Mormon (LDS) Temple. There is even a Black African dude in Kyiv who is an Evangelical who has thousands of members in his Church. Hell, this place is getting to be more and more like the Deep South or Texas. The mayor of Kyiv is also a devout Evangelical.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iLueOHnAMuM
America or Ukraine??? You boys have lots to learn.

Pretty much everything you guys say about the girls is TOTALLY WRONG. This is really funny from over here.
Wow, forgive me bro. I was always lead to believe that Russia, mostly due to communism, was not a religious country. I know communism is over, so I guess the religious people are there. The girl I date is not religious, that's all I know. And she's nothing like an American girl.

britiny_9

Banned
Reaction score
sorry i Don't know because I a have no experience.,..,:confused:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably go over there for a few weeks and test the, um, waters this summer.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, self made mob, just like that, you're a genius!

Skip asked me to say that in cities in America for the most part Russian girls tend to date Russian guys. Unless these girls lived in america for over 10 years, then they're more open to "gringos" lol.

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG RUSSIAN GIRLS LOL! when i lived in russia i remember this one time this girl one of my friends friend :p came up to me when she was drunk started hittin on me HARDCORE at the end she was like have you ever had sex i was like no, she was like want me to SHOW YOU! i didnt cuz i was such a lil ***** and im not a desperate lil ***** either too so just cuz i was young and was not certain :p BUT RUSSIAN GIRLS ARE CRAZY !!! LOL

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mongolboy said:
OMG RUSSIAN GIRLS LOL! when i lived in russia i remember this one time this girl one of my friends friend :p came up to me when she was drunk started hittin on me HARDCORE at the end she was like have you ever had sex i was like no, she was like want me to SHOW YOU! i didnt cuz i was such a lil ***** and im not a desperate lil ***** either too so just cuz i was young and was not certain :p BUT RUSSIAN GIRLS ARE CRAZY !!! LOL
This coming from a boy who writes posts referring himself as a "Nigga". Keep on making up the stories.

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
read where im from, just cuz i say " Nigga " makes my story unreal? wow guess i gotta stop sayin that, 2 bad i grew up in the hood.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
mongolboy said:
It's events like this that will get your inner game tight. You can look back and make a decision right now to never let an opportunity like that get away again.

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
THANK YOU DONG FU I LOVE YOU LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA.... unlike these other mofuca's not believin in just cuz i said some " ghetto language "
besides i dun nobody else's verification anyways im just here 2 entertain ya feel ? :)