Another example of a wh0re: Jessica Alba

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
get it right. he wasn't a coke dealer.. he was a herion and crack dealer.. damn guys

lol, seriously.. 50 isn't a dumb guy if you listen to him. Not defending him or anything, but why are you blaming him? Because he's built, black and is taking advantage of every dumb black/surburban wanna be in the country?

Props to him for doing his thing.. I tip my hat. It's not me.. but that's than again that's ovbious.

I'm pretty sure you are the same guy calling my GF crying on the phone telling her that you are the true virtious one and not to like me.
Dude... I was praising 50 cent. He used to be drug dealer, but he decided to pursue his dreams as a musician and now he is rich and famous. He got big by only doing body weight exercises like pushups and pull ups! Most haters are just jealous.

Reaction score
She is a typical American hor!!! Notice how she TRIES to be masculine in her comments - hors are not women!!!

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
half of the women in american secretly want to be gangbanged
:crackup: :yes: :crackup::yes: :crackup::yes: :crackup: :yes: :crackup:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Why is she a wh*re? All she did is have a f*cking dinner with 50 cent, who in interviews is actually a pretty nice guy and is nothing like the thug image he has on his albums. I get sneaking suspicion that if 50 was white, nobody would be hating on her.
white girl + any black guy other than Borack O Bama seems to = wh0re...

Such a shame...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
white girl + any black guy other than Borack O Bama seems to = wh0re...

Such a shame...
We have a racist here. You just implied that you think there is something wrong with people dating outside of there race when that clearly isn't true.

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope Fifty pops a few caps in her cooch and Azz b4 she takes off

Reaction score
We need a grand war to cleanse these hors from the planet, once and for all!!!!!

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
We need a grand war to cleanse these hors from the planet, once and for all!!!!!
I can't believe you said this!!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 has made millions uppon millions for entertainment. nothing more nothing less. if you don't like it. don't listen.

I'm black and I'm not a fan of rap... the way 50 lives his life I could honestly give a rats ass. he's not me and I'm not him. he doesn't represent every african american in america.

As far as the whole racist thing... you are what you are. never been a probelm for me.

I think most guys who have a problem with a black guy ****ing the brains out of a hot white woman, are guys that who would have a problem with any guy ****ing a hot white wmoan besides them. I don't thnk it's a black thing. it's a I suck as a person and I'm resorting to the race card thing.

it's simple. get your **** together and look in the mirror

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hate the player. Hate the game! No, actually don't. He makes some good music.

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jessica isnt completly Black, but she sure seems to want to have more black in her

Good for her

White girls are my preference too

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i perfer hot women over unhot ones.. that's about as much of a preference I have

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the life of me i dont understand why everyone is so into this jessica alba chic.

i mean, shes not ugly, but there are thousands of women just as attractive, if not more so, than her.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was on Letterman last night. One of the questions Dave asked her (taken from a Cosmo interview I believe);

Dave: Sex on a first date?
Jessica: Fine. (Smiling) Sometimes a good parking place is better.

She's attractive but she looked a bit frail to me. And I tend to like them on the small side so that's pretty damn frail then!

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the big deal? The girl likes a little chocolate in her diet. Many non black girls do. Is that such a bad thing

I mean Heidi Klum got knocked up by Seal

Karen McDougal (former Playboy Model) dates black guys

Kendra (Girls next door) dates black men

and the reverse is true. Halle Berry just got knocked up by a withe dude. you dont hear the brothas all up in arms about it