And she says, "We're not having sex!"

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to the conclusion that my HB9 is immature. The past two days i've had her over, isolated and we fvcked. Today was the third day in a row and we went out to a wedding all day long and then came back to another empty house with just me and her.

She wanted to watch the movie that we didn't end up finishing off yesterday because we got down and dirty... So we're in my bed cuddling and watching the movie, she turns over and kisses me and holds me tightly, holds my hand every 10-15 minutes throughout the movie. Well the movie's over, she turns around and starts kissing me a couple times, little pecks. Then she straight up asks me, "What do you want to do now?" I'm like I dunno. She then says straight up, "We're not having sex today". I flip out and feel disrespected. I told her that and explained myself. I don't understand this girl. We had great passionate sex the past two days and she for some reason thinks another day wouldn't be right and she straight up tells me what we're not going to do.

I told her that's disrespectful to say that to me and it's like her assuming that all I want is sex. I told her, "You don't do that to a guy. That's offensive" and I walk away and grab my keys to take her home. I explained a little more why it made me feel like sh!t and i acted shady for a little and she eventually realized and apoligized to me.

What do you guys think of this? How should I have responded to that? I think this girl has the idea of having sex a lot will make her a dirty... even when she's only sharing it with the person she has feelings for. How do i get this fool to ack right? She pisses me off and I shouldn't have to deal with this.

PS: She has denied me sex before too.

Edit:
Listen up guys. I didn't get upset that we weren't going to have sex. I could easily do it another day... but:

I was upset at her because she told me that assuming I wanted sex from her. Our conversation was like this

[Movie cuts off, were in bed, she cuddles with me and kisses me]

Her: What do you wanna do now?
Me: I dunno
Her: We're not having sex
Me: Ugh.. okay... why would you tell me that?
Her: I'm just letting you know.
Me: Okay whatever [I get up and walk downstairs and she follows me while I act all independent searching for my shoes and keys]

Last edited:

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
"We are having sex, now take off those clothes or I'll take 'em off for you!"

Reaction score
Your not going out with this girl again you fool:p

sharp

Reaction score
You should find out why she did/does that. If it really is because she feels dirty having a lot of sex, even with the same person whom she cares for, then explain your point of view otherwise.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have took it as a test

You said she asked what you wanted to do now. Always remember that you must always lead no matter what, a easy and good answer would be "Put in another movie, I just want to lay down tonight." as the movie goes on you escalate. Could have been a movie with a early sex or stimulating scene and it could have set the mood.

Also you didn't have to get so logical on her saying it was disrespectful, you could have just agreed. (I would have taken this as a LMR) could have said "Yep I feel like cuddling anyway" then get back into kissing and escalation.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Heres a few I could be bothered typing up.

# She doesnt owe you sh!t.

# Your hissy fit was weak.

# You made the mistake of entering her reality and "talking" about it.

# You replied "I dunno" when she asked "what do you want to do now" instead of taking control, she knew damn well you wanted inside her cvnt but you handed over the power.

Blame yourself, she has nothing to do with any of this.

Think of a puppy sh!tting on the carpet and you rewarding it with a treat.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she asks what you want to do, all you had to do was start making out with her, start taking off your clothes, etc. Do we really need to draw you a map?

I agree with Tits McGee above. You blew it.

Digix

Reaction score
maybe she is sore from the past two days or just got on the rag...

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The boobs speak truth.

Also, you could always just twist it and try something else out.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aside from not leading, you dropped the ball by flipping out. after she said no sex, you should have said "yeah, I'm feeling pretty beat from the wedding."

acting indifferent is the best way to get to the really attractive ones.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well going to a wedding got her all that thoughts of her being a bride etc and i believe it had a factor in what you experienced.As mentioned you should have acted at her first question,but if it got to the 2nd i would respond with "Is that all you think about?" fluff for a min and then attack.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up guys. I didn't get upset that we weren't going to have sex. I could easily do it another day... but:

I was upset at her because she told me that assuming I wanted sex from her. Our conversation was like this

[Movie cuts off, were in bed, she cuddles with me and kisses me]

Her: What do you wanna do now?
Me: I dunno
Her: We're not having sex
Me: Ugh.. okay... why would you tell me that?
Her: I'm just letting you know.
Me: Okay whatever [I get up and walk downstairs and she follows me while I act all independent searching for my shoes and keys]

Then I told her when she asked me what was wrong, "That's disrepectful, you don't tell a guy that straight up, that's like assuming that all i want from you is sex. You could have just got out of bed and told me by your actions and not by disrepecting me by straight up telling me like that."

I just walked away, earlier she wanted to go to her house and chill before her curfew hit so i just got the keys and said, "let's go" and we drive to her house in a little silence... she thought about what she said and she apologized and felt bad.

This is all besides the point.... How do i get her to act right... she thinks sex is this big ordeal. She'll think it's dirty to get sexual more than one day in a row.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"who said i wanted to have sex with you?"

then put another movie in and act as if that little convo didnt happen.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very common sh!t test. You failed. (.)(.) has your cliff notes for next time.

Answer key:

Her: "We're not having sex today."

You: "It's just as well, I've got a lot of things to take care of today." (said while staring intently at your contacts or email on your cellphone). "I'll call you when I get a chance."

Don't call for 2 days or until she contacts you.

Sh!t Test passed, and passed covertly.

RabbitMan

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have to have sex with this girl everyday to prove you are a man, have a wank why don't you, allow the girl the right to choose if she wants to have sex with you or not, you must be a pathetic type of a creature, can't you just enjoy a girls company for a time without having sex, go to a gay nightclub and some Wuss there will give you head, then your penis will be released from its own juices that cannot wait another day to explode, sex is great but very overated all the same, your mind is in your penis I'm affraid, :moon: :yawn: :cry:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girlsarecrazy said:
"We're not having sex today". I flip out and feel
**** test dude, should have sad, ofcourse not....and keep on kisssing her....then put your hand under her blouse and say "don't worry hunny we are still not having sex.....then move your body on top of her (get her excited)......

.....and then while your boning her say, don't worrry hunny we are still not having sex...i'm just douing a rutine inspection

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the thread, but I would say its a test. The only reason a girl would say that is because sex is on her mind! Now here's where you had to play it cool. You should've IGNORED IT...totally disregarding her statement and jumping onto another topic. This would've made her wonder. You would've gotten laid.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Wait till the next time she's horny or get her turned on and in the mood, then you say the same thing to her. Let her know how it feels and show that you can use sex to control her as much as she can use it against you.

RabbitMan

Banned
Reaction score
If the girl is pretty she doesn't need him for sexual pleasure, as it would be so easy for her to go anywhere and find a hunky guy who is more than willing to give it to her, I'm affraid that when it comes to sex and your girlfriend is gorgeous she is the one with all of the power, as there will be thousands of other hunks who she knows would love to do her over, so much for this modern day world of female equality, :box: