An example of what immigration brings

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Gaylan and fairshake, our resident liberals (sheeple).

If you two have so generosity in your hearts, why don't you two (and your liberal comrades) help the immigrants yourself, instead of forcing every other tax payer in this country to chip in and accept these third worlders in.
I do. I live in Upper Darby PA and have volunteered my time for several causes. Upper Darby is extremely diverse and many new immigrants living in it. It goes without saying that any community work will benefit them. I have coached immigrant and American kids in boxing and basketball, volunteered at the Life Center for Homeless, engaged in cleanups of Cobbs Creek Park which, until a few years ago, was dangerous and off limits to regular civilians but now is thriving in the community.

I'm also a Registered Nurse and make a decent living and pay quite a bit in taxes.

For example go to florida and walk through a Haitian neighborhood. I bet you that you will get asked if you need dope several times. Kind of like black neighborhoods on the north side of Milwaukee, or the inner city in Chicago.

Yep. If you ever want drugs, go to the places that are primarily populated by minority groups you won't even have to ask, just walk a couple of blocks.

If you want somewhere decent and safe to live, go where mainly white people live (immigrant or not, as long as you see white faces)
And yet, many of the faces I see buying drugs are White. Many of the people I see on said dope right out in public are White. And, sadly, many of the bodies we find around here overdosed on said dope are White.

Drugs are a problem everywhere and for everyone. I know many Black drug addicts too. But blaming Black people generally for drugs and staying silent on White people and their growing reliance on diverted pharmaceuticals and, later on the trail, heroin is ignoring the problem in your own community. It's what you accuse Black people of doing, ignoring the reality in your own community to point fingers at another.

Here is an excellent article talking about what's happening to your own kids. Pass the blame on here to score points in whatever game you guys are playing but pay attention to what is happening in reality and be there for your own friends and family.

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/no-lo...typical-heroin-users-are-white-people-suburbs

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm so isn't this alarming murder in Overbrook just down the road from you? It could've been you walking while white.

But all you hear all day in local and national news is insinuation that some 53 year-old black former convicted murderer found hung in the woods in a largely black area might be something other than suicide based merely on him being black.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Hmm so isn't this alarming murder in Overbrook just down the road from you? It could've been you walking while white.
I live a little more than a mile and a half from Woodcrest where Mr Stulhman was killed. I even know a couple people who knew him. It's a tragedy. And I suppose it could be me who is killed. I've been robbed a dozen times in my life. So far I've been lucky though and sadly he wasn't at this time.

But I don't live my life in fear from things like that. You can't if you want to accomplish things in life.

I'm glad all three of those savage fvckers have been caught and hope they will do a ton of time.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not asking you to live in fear. Sure the police caught them after the fact, but that won't bring Stulhman back. I'm suggesting to stop trying to marginalize or hide the problem, even perpetuating it and creating equivalency where there is none.

Just read the headlines at the end of that news story:

♦ Philadelphia Epicenter of Knock Out Assaults

♦ Philadelphia 2012/2013 Homicide reports - Disproportionate black males

♦ Philadelphia teens smash White Girl with brick.

♦ Philadelphia Media Hide Racial Component of Crimes

♦ Expose’ “Being White In Philadelphia”.

♦ Racism Rampant Amid Philadelphia School Teachers.
I'll even make it easier for one link:

Philadelphia is 37% white, 44% black, 6% Asian, and 13% Latino and other.

Blacks committed 83% of murders in 2012 and 80% of murders in 2013. Whites committed 3.4% of murders in 2012 and 4.3% of murders in 2013.
Blacks and Latinos have a disparate impact on the murder rate. Where's Eric Holder?

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I'm not asking you to live in fear. I'm suggesting to stop trying to marginalize or hide the problem, even perpetuating it and creating equivalency where there is none.

Just read the headlines at the end of that news story:
To be fair, those are headlines from a news site dedicated to stirring up racial trouble. I'd trust it as much as I'd trust MOVE members to tell me how it is.

But I'd never marginalize or hide the problem of Black crime. Part of the reason I'm still walking around the streets of Upper Darby or Overbrook or West Philly is because I'm aware of Black crime and I use that knowledge not to be a victim of it anymore. The dozen or so robberies I mentioned earlier were mostly done by Black males.

But I've encountered tens of thousands (hundreds maybe, I grew up in Southwest) of Black males in my life. Only been robbed by 7 or 8 and threatened by a few more. I know there's more to Black males than the guys who robbed or threatened me or the feral little sh!ts that killed Mr. Stulhman.

This is the reason I volunteer in the community. My parents still live in Stonehurst and I want more Black guys like most of the ones I know and not like the dozen or so I've come into contact with. Same with the White kids I mentor.

FWIW I've never been robbed or threatened by an Immigrant.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
To be fair, those are headlines from a news site dedicated to stirring up racial trouble. I'd trust it as much as I'd trust MOVE members to tell me how it is.

But I'd never marginalize or hide the problem of Black crime. Part of the reason I'm still walking around the streets of Upper Darby or Overbrook or West Philly is because I'm aware of Black crime and I use that knowledge not to be a victim of it anymore. The dozen or so robberies I mentioned earlier were mostly done by Black males.

But I've encountered tens of thousands (hundreds maybe, I grew up in Southwest) of Black males in my life. Only been robbed by 7 or 8 and threatened by a few more. I know there's more to Black males than the guys who robbed or threatened me or the feral little sh!ts that killed Mr. Stulhman.

This is the reason I volunteer in the community. My parents still live in Stonehurst and I want more Black guys like most of the ones I know and not like the dozen or so I've come into contact with. Same with the White kids I mentor.

FWIW I've never been robbed or threatened by an Immigrant.
Its because you are black. Or you are careful to stay out of minority neighborhoods because you are scared. :kick:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
To be fair, those are headlines from a news site dedicated to stirring up racial trouble.
Yeah like the mainstream media and the liberals never do that :rolleyes:

That's exactly what the conservative news site points out.

But how are you going to deny that the local and national media reported the story all day long of the hung guy with the implication that it might be a white-on-black crime when there was no evidence of anything other than a suicide race-baiting-media-frustrated-mississippi-resident-otis-byrd-appears-to-have-committed-suicide/? What about the Philadelphia Police crime statistics that the big media doesn't mention?

I'd trust it as much as I'd trust MOVE members to tell me how it is.

But I'd never marginalize or hide the problem of Black crime.
You just did it again and do it all the time.

The FBI and local law enforcement has been investigating and arresting muslims linked to terrorist plots all over the country. And we wonder how they justify NSA domestic surveillance. They arrested one of them in an apartment complex down the road from me full of "diversity". I didn't hear much of anything in the news but a cop told me the suspect had plans to bomb a local mall.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Its because you are black. Or you are careful to stay out of minority neighborhoods because you are scared. :kick:
I'm White and I live in a neighborhood that is "majority minority." I've lived in those neighborhoods my whole life. Am I scared? Sure, isn't that the point of your posting of Black crime stories and stats? Nonetheless I'm not scared enough to leave just yet.

That's exactly what the conservative news site points out.
Except that, in these cases, the conservative news site use mainstream news sources to detail Black crime in Philadelphia.

The Overbrook murder has been frontpage for a couple days now.

They even talk about a knock out attack in Upper Darby that was news for weeks here. It got way more attention than drug assaults and murders and domestic disputes. It may not make it up to the treehouse but it got plenty of coverage here on the ground.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
All I can say for sure.....is CANADIANS ARE #1 !!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you. Canadians don't have this superiority complex some ignorant american hillbillies trailer park inbreeds gun clinging religious nonsense have. Their ignorance will eventually catch with them one day.

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my country we have similar problems with muslims

nowdays they even go overboard and join ISIS or other extreme organization, the government even voted a law to punish the ones that do such things but there is no evidence that anyone uses/obeys that law

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
I agree with you. Canadians don't have this superiority complex some ignorant american hillbillies trailer park inbreeds gun clinging religious nonsense have. Their ignorance will eventually catch with them one day.
--------

Canada has the land mass of the USA and the population of California.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
And a universal health care system that usually works the way its supposed to. Would not trade it for ANYTHING. Americans all fear having to 'pay for someone else' but in reality Americans are fat and unhealthy BECAUSE they don't have an adequate health care system.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
They also don't have groups of ungrateful minorities who sell drugs and commit violent crimes constantly and have no intention of bettering their lives. Then we are all suppose to pay for their healthcare when they refuse to take care of themselves.

Blacks who don't like white people shouldn't get any white tax money.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Actually we are BIGGER than the land mass of the USA, and yes the population of California.

Absolute heaven.
Don't mind him. We are talking about people's lifestyle in two two countries and their geographic landscape. And he failed to get his facts accurate. Very typical of Tic and a bunch of his comrades.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the US has about 1% more land area than Canada and certainly more livable land area. Most people in Canada live near the US border. Keep in mind, America has lots of safe places outside of the "multicultural" urban areas. Sweden and parts of Europe were low in crime too until they started letting in Muslims and Africans. If Canada should continue with dieversity and multiculturalism and receive these kind of immigrants, its cities will become crime ridden too.

LiveFreeX said:
And a universal health care system that usually works the way its supposed to. Would not trade it for ANYTHING. Americans all fear having to 'pay for someone else' but in reality Americans are fat and unhealthy BECAUSE they don't have an adequate health care system.
Healthcare systems don't keep people slim and healthy. Americans have healthcare whether they can pay for it or are insured or not . Most of the poorest have Medicaid coverage. What makes Americans fat is we have 57 million Hispanics and still have lots of low cost food.

Weren't you always saying how horrible liberalism and feminism is in Canada? Now Canada and liberal policies are great, and Mexico full of chubbies and the rest of the world is better than America.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Canadians don't have this superiority complex some ignorant american hillbillies trailer park inbreeds gun clinging religious nonsense have.
Your contempt for white Americans (hidden behind sh!tlib buzzword rhetoric) is palpable.

lol @ "religious". Coming from the cult-Marx zealot who continually sh!ts his? pants and cries for censorship here. Trust me, you have those good old boys who may go to church once a week beat hands down. You and gaylan whether you realize it or not are literally the most religious people here. Actually come to think of it I haven't seen gaylan ":cry:not PC enough, shut it down:cry:" for a few months and it's been 5 or so days since he "coz dieversity is our strength" which makes you the current front runner.

Edit:
Was this you in a past life?

http://www.distractify.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/04/lips-that-touch-liquor-620x.jpg

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
IMO: The government was created FOR the people and its the government's job to take care of its tax farm. If a perfectly good dairy cow gets sick, you don't throw it away or penalize it for being sick. You try and help it get better so that it can keep producing for the farm. If you make the animal endure harsher living conditions and unhealthy food, the milk it produces will eventually sour and the entire farm will suffer.

In America the farm makes it seem as though there is only so much to go around and thus you have animals stealing each other's food and participating in corruption to get a leg up over the other animals and keep THEMSELVES alive. The Animals that have access to the resources are arrogant fvcks and tease and hang it over the heads of those who don't. (Gated Communities) Its no wonder there is so much sour milk coming our of your country now. Just wait till true poverty manifests itself and you will have the most rancid milk you can possibly imagine. Some comrades are better than other comrades.

I wrote a bunch of other sh1t but its probably better I don't post it right now (I'm in big C) and their taxfarm is doing its best to mimic the American one. The two countries are almost identical. In America you can vote for Dem/Rep which is run by wealthy elites looking out for their own interests, In the big C you can vote for several candidates which are wealthy elites looking out for their own interests.

Unfortunately Canada is rapidly Americanizing and I think we will see the same problems coming in the future. Despite being all about Freedom in America, you have relatively little and now so do we.

Last edited: