but her beauty was amazing

we broke up for a month

she meant someone else

she ended up marrying him

i wish i could see her again

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really understood why guys here bash women in general, American women in particular. Wait a minute, let me take that back. I've been guilty of it too, but that was during a time when I did understand some of the things I understand and accept now.

I was in Paris during the 1998 World Cup. As you can imagine, I had the priviledge of feasting my eyes on some of the most deliciously beautiful girls from around the world.

I also had the experience of being dissed and rejected by all of them. They viewed me as being just as unattractive as any American female would have viewed me.

In retrospect I learned that when it comes to sexual attraction (which eventually leads to LTR) women are the same regardless of age, race, background, culture, or NATIONALITY. They all want a dominant, masculine male, which I was not at that time.

Just my opinion, but complaining about the shortcomings of women seem like just a cop out for not increasing your own level of attractiveness and desirability.

Women have good traits, too. I just takes the right kind of man to bring it out of them....

Never underestimate the character, competence, and faithfulness of an INTERESTED woman.

Hang in there, fellas. :)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the problem

It's not nationality, it's programming (and trust me, American men have been programmed poorly, too).

From Amazon.com, a therapist wrote this on a book review, and boy is it correct:

The tragedy is that women really believe that they MUST have a sensitive, caring man....who is also an Alpha male! The impossibility of meeting such contradictory demands confuses men AND women who do not see that their "needs" are really "wants" and are incredibly unrealistic - which sets them up for disappointment and pain in relationships.

Most men I know say they want one type of woman (usually one with big ta-tas .. LOL!) and they seek that type of woman.

Women say they want a caring man and go for the biggest a-hole they can find. If they just said they wanted an a-hole from the start, I could live with it.

It's the hypocrisy that drives me nuts.

Whyldchyld

Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
i found one west but it was five years ago

she was perfect

i was onlu tweny and she was twenty seven

but her beauty was amazing

we broke up for a month

she meant someone else

she ended up marrying him

i wish i could see her again
No offence intended but why would you want to see her again. To prove your theory about cheating to be correct if you swept her off her feet?
Actually i think you'll find that most males of a particular country will moan about the women from the same country and vice versa, people from different countries are always regarded as a little more exotic regardless.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Here's the problem

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Most men I know say they want one type of woman (usually one with big ta-tas .. LOL!) and they seek that type of woman.

Women say they want a caring man and go for the biggest a-hole they can find. If they just said they wanted an a-hole from the start, I could live with it.

You shouldn't allow the hypocrisy to drive you nuts.

We already know want woman want, which is a caring man. They're not lying when they say that.

However there's a big difference between Desire and Compulsion, Westcoaster. Women desire a responsible caring man, but are still compelled to pursue the a-hole.

Society demands Androgeny. But Nature demands Masculinity. Guess who's winning that thumb war?

Its up to men to understand the differences between a woman's desire and a woman's compulsions without comprising our own identity.

Another thing. Don't bash men for knowing what they want.

My wife has big ta-tas! :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
lol, it may help your DJ success if you learned to not hate women.
or generalize...ive generalize about people on this board and its really hurt my perception of reality and what I thought was reality
Good advice.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
I've never really understood why guys here bash women in general, American women in particular.
The problem is that it isn't just an isolated thing.....the majority of women are like this!

My two best relationships were with women who had the WORST man-hating attitudes. Not really man-hating, more like man-bashing. They both made offhand comments about men this and men that. I would always point out to them that "the same could be said about women AND THEN SOME, but you don't hear me constantly b!tching about it, that's just the way things are".

Honestly, if this were only an issue with a minority of women we would have nothing to complain about. But I can only think of ONE girl that I dated who didn't have this man hater attitude, and she was the one who basically thought like a GUY. I don't want to go there again. thank you.

I suppose they are out there, it just seems like such an arduous task to have to weed them out.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, it may help your DJ success if you learned to not hate women.
or generalize...ive generalize about people on this board and its really hurt my perception of reality and what I thought was reality
I agree. But I don't think the problem is so much that men hate women, it is more that we are simply calling it as we see it. The WOMEN started the hating crap...that's what this is all about.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Here's the problem

It's not nationality, it's programming (and trust me, American men have been programmed poorly, too).

From Amazon.com, a therapist wrote this on a book review, and boy is it correct:

The tragedy is that women really believe that they MUST have a sensitive, caring man....who is also an Alpha male! The impossibility of meeting such contradictory demands confuses men AND women who do not see that their "needs" are really "wants" and are incredibly unrealistic - which sets them up for disappointment and pain in relationships.

Women go for a$$holes for the same reason men go for biotches...they are usually a$$holes and biotches because they are really good looking and don't have to depend on their personalities and behavior to attract the opposite sex.

Men who say women don't go for looks but go for "bad boys" or "jerks" are mistaken when they think that it's the behavior and treatment they get from those guys. It's not. It's that most of the best looking people happen to be the most miserable people. Now, if you can find someone you are really attracted to who isn't miserable...hold on for dear life, treat them well (without suffocating them by being too needy) and feel fortunate.

If you are good looking...don't be miserable and you will have the best luck when it comes to attracting a good person.

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree

also........

most likely to decide out of the blue while talking to friends that.......she's really interested in chicks, and doesnt really understand herself or why she married your sad ass.....blah blah blah

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Here's the problem

Originally posted by Wyldfire

Men who say women don't go for looks but go for "bad boys" or "jerks" are mistaken when they think that it's the behavior and treatment they get from those guys. It's not. It's that most of the best looking people happen to be the most miserable people. Now, if you can find someone you are really attracted to who isn't miserable...hold on for dear life, treat them well (without suffocating them by being too needy) and feel fortunate.
wyld,

i agree with you here. you won't find an hb10 dating some mug ugly ex-con.

at the end of the day beautiful people know they can get whatever they want whenever they want it. they are childish in their immaturity because they can be.

this is why i say to guys, you gotta get past caring JUST about a hot piece of *ss. 90% of the complaints guys have on here wouldn't exist if they were dealing with an hb7/8 versus hb9/10.

ill take it even a step further. the hb9/10 ARE NOT HAPPY PEOPLE! yes, they can get laid any time they want, but guess what, they aren't deaf dumb and blind. they KNOW that the only reason they get the perks they do is because of their looks.

on the one hand this would make anyone feel good. BUT on the other hand they come to realize that people have ZERO interest in them as a person - they just want to bang their pretty little holes. and on top of that, other women despise them.

so imagine that for your reality. your fellow women hate you and the men only care about haivng you as a status symbol and to screw you.

as a coping mechanism these women just accept early on that this is how life is for them. they get with the program. they see men as using them for their beauty, so they use men for whatever their wants are.

personally i think its a pretty hollow lonely existence being an hb10. sure, others may envy you, but you know, envy really doesn't feel the human need to bond with another human being.

and here's the funny thing about all this. for those guys who have banged multiple women you damn well know that an hb7/8 will please you in bed 100x more than an hb10. an hb7/8 will work to keep you happy in all ways. they will support you, treat you right, give you sex whever you want it, etc.
i've been with hb9, and i gotta say, it wasn't all it cracked up to be. but hb7/8's, damn, sex is fun with them. and they are damn appreciative of you making them feel good.

most guys are to blame for their own problems because they dont WALK AWAY from low quality women.

as for american versus international. i agree with the statements made, but at the same time they are sweeping generalizations. guys, you only need ONE woman. so keep cycling through them until you find the one. but the only way to do this is if you are prepared to WALK AWAY once a woman has shown that shes not quality material.

so many guys once they get a woman, latch on to her for dear life, regardless of her quality.

as for the women who b*tch about their husbands.... once again, they aren't quality women.

the women I've dated rave about me to their friends.

Good women will praise their man to others, not bash him.

J

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Joekerr and Wyld

Yes, some of the most attractive women I know are the most miserable. Don't base everything on looks.

That said, I think Wyld missed the point of my post. For a couple decades now women have been saying they want a "sensative" man, while at the same time heading in the direction of the aggressive/alpha male.

Biologically/genetically/emotionally, it is practically impossible to pull off sensative/Alpha at the same time. Someone brainwashed women into thinking that it is possible. (See dumb Hollywood movies.)

Strong fatherhood, leadership, and decisiveness takes more testosterone and aggressiveness than it does sensativity. That's just the way it is.

It's as dumb as the man looking for a homemaker in the house and a wh-re in bed. Usually Miss Prudes in the home are Miss Prudes in the bed. Again, Hollywood brainwashing has us men thinking our wives should be cooking breakfast in garter belts ... though I wouldn't mind it! LOL!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Agree with Joekerr and Wyld

Yes, some of the most attractive women I know are the most miserable. Don't base everything on looks.

That said, I think Wyld missed the point of my post. For a couple decades now women have been saying they want a "sensative" man, while at the same time heading in the direction of the aggressive/alpha male.

Biologically/genetically/emotionally, it is practically impossible to pull off sensative/Alpha at the same time. Someone brainwashed women into thinking that it is possible. (See dumb Hollywood movies.)

Strong fatherhood, leadership, and decisiveness takes more testosterone and aggressiveness than it does sensativity. That's just the way it is.

It's as dumb as the man looking for a homemaker in the house and a wh-re in bed. Usually Miss Prudes in the home are Miss Prudes in the bed. Again, Hollywood brainwashing has us men thinking our wives should be cooking breakfast in garter belts ... though I wouldn't mind it! LOL!
No, I got what you were saying. I just disagree with it.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think a guy can be Mr. Kitten one moment and chopping wood the next?! WTF? Quit expecting men to be split personalities and something they're not.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You think a guy can be Mr. Kitten one moment and chopping wood the next?! WTF? Quit expecting men to be split personalities and something they're not.
My fiance' was both extremely masculine while also being very sensitive, gentle, kind, attentive, affectionate, loving, etc.

He used to brush my hair for me, wrote me 10+ page love letters, doted on me, treated me like a princess. He also benched over 500lbs and other men were intimidated by his presence. He wasn't an a$$hole or a jerk at all. He was very nice to people and a very thoughful and caring man.

Even though I've given you an example of men being able to be masculine and sensitive at the same time...that wasn't really what I was talking about. I was disagreeing with your premise that it is a certain personality type or demeanor that attracts women predominantly. That's not the case at all. Women are attracted most to a man's FACE. If she doesn't like his face she's not going to be with him unless she's a gold digger and he's loaded. Women DO care about looks. Most don't care about a perfect body or height. It's the FACE. Trust me on this. I admit to being shallow. Most women won't admit how important looks are to them because they don't want to appear shallow. Know what...I don't care that I look shallow so I'll tell you what most other women won't. My 19 year old daughter often tells me that I'm the shallowest person she knows about looks. She's probably right...

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My fiance' was both extremely masculine while also being very sensitive, gentle, kind, attentive, affectionate, loving, etc.

He used to brush my hair for me, wrote me 10+ page love letters, doted on me, treated me like a princess. He also benched over 500lbs and other men were intimidated by his presence. He wasn't an a$$hole or a jerk at all. He was very nice to people and a very thoughful and caring man.

Yeah... but, let's get to the important stuff...

How sick were his dance moves??

Even though I've given you an example of men being able to be masculine and sensitive at the same time...that wasn't really what I was talking about. I was disagreeing with your premise that it is a certain personality type or demeanor that attracts women predominantly. That's not the case at all. Women are attracted most to a man's FACE. If she doesn't like his face she's not going to be with him unless she's a gold digger and he's loaded. Women DO care about looks. Most don't care about a perfect body or height. It's the FACE. Trust me on this. I admit to being shallow. Most women won't admit how important looks are to them because they don't want to appear shallow. Know what...I don't care that I look shallow so I'll tell you what most other women won't. My 19 year old daughter often tells me that I'm the shallowest person she knows about looks. She's probably right...
I bet I could out do you in the shallowness department. Sometimes I walk around at lunch for an hour or so in a busy downtown mall and I won't see one girl who meets my standards.. :p

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, too, can be a shallow, sexist pig. I'm the biggest girl watcher on the planet ... I work on a college campus, so I'm in my element. I've learned to keep my tounge in my mouth and drool off my shirt. Gotta act professional you know ... LOL!

That said, women are the most shallow species on the planet when it comes to judging mostly on looks. I'm glad you admit it Wyld, most women don't. That's the problem I have with the American woman, hypocrisy rules before anything else. Most men will admit they're horndogs/shallow fools. Women tell everyone that they seek sensativity and looks don't matter. Then they gravitate toward the first good looking wife-beating, druggie they can find. If they just ADMITTED they that looks were No. 1 and they don't care about personality, I'm fine with it. I just don't like the hypocrisy. Can't stand it really ... that's why I have more respect for hookers than women who cheat on their boyfriends and husbands and try to justify it. The hooker is being honest about who she is.

Perhaps your fiance was Mr. Rogers and Hulk Hogan all in one ... most men aren't like that and it's stupid to think they are. Your dude was 1 in 1,000. Women should get back to reality more.

If I want a dumb, great looking broad, I'll seek it and I have. If I want someone whose intelligence is their best quality, I'll seek that (which I'm doing more often than not of late). I'm honest about what I seek.

Just say no to hypocrisy.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Yeah... but, let's get to the important stuff...

How sick were his dance moves??

I bet I could out do you in the shallowness department. Sometimes I walk around at lunch for an hour or so in a busy downtown mall and I won't see one girl who meets my standards.. :p
Nope...I doubt you could beat me in the shallowness dept.

I won't even date a man who isn't circumcized. And I can't even remember the last time I saw a guy I thought was really hot.

I'm picky about personality and behavior as well...and a man MUST have a stronger personality than I do. I've only met two men in my entire life who has a stronger personality than I am who I considered attractive and didn't bore me to tears.

I'm extremely picky...

It's a good thing I am not one of those women who only feel satisfied if they are with someone. I don't care one way or the other. I won't make room for a man in my life unless I REALLY want him to be there. Otherwise...it's just an aggravation and bother.

That probably makes me seem like a cold biotch...but oddly enough...I'm not like that at all. When I do find someone who I want around I treat them damn good. So, despite being exceedingly picky...I don't think I should get everything for nothing. I always give my all, so I see no problem with me being as picky as I am. It would be hypocritical if I were lazy and treated the guy like crap...but I don't.

Okay...enough about me...back on topic...

American Women are JUST as good as American Men as partners in a relationship...OR JUST as bad...depending on how you look at it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I, too, can be a shallow, sexist pig. I'm the biggest girl watcher on the planet ... I work on a college campus, so I'm in my element. I've learned to keep my tounge in my mouth and drool off my shirt. Gotta act professional you know ... LOL!

That said, women are the most shallow species on the planet when it comes to judging mostly on looks. I'm glad you admit it Wyld, most women don't. That's the problem I have with the American woman, hypocrisy rules before anything else. Most men will admit they're horndogs/shallow fools. Women tell everyone that they seek sensativity and looks don't matter. Then they gravitate toward the first good looking wife-beating, druggie they can find. If they just ADMITTED they that looks were No. 1 and they don't care about personality, I'm fine with it. I just don't like the hypocrisy. Can't stand it really ... that's why I have more respect for hookers than women who cheat on their boyfriends and husbands and try to justify it. The hooker is being honest about who she is.

Perhaps your fiance was Mr. Rogers and Hulk Hogan all in one ... most men aren't like that and it's stupid to think they are. Your dude was 1 in 1,000. Women should get back to reality more.

If I want a dumb, great looking broad, I'll seek it and I have. If I want someone whose intelligence is their best quality, I'll seek that (which I'm doing more often than not of late). I'm honest about what I seek.

Just say no to hypocrisy.
Oh...you'll get brutal and blunt honesty with me. I don't have a problem being real...not by a long shot.

Women are far more shallow about looks than men are...they just hide it. All the "You're too nice" or "I'm just getting out of a relationship" stuff women tell guys is just code for "Dude, I am NOT attracted to you."

If a woman says she wants to be friends it IS possible that she really does want to be friends. Women aren't lying when they say they don't realize that men only want to be friends with them because they want to have sex with them. We don't think that way. So...NEVER assume a woman must be open to a romantic relationship with you if she wants to be your friend. Women CAN have platonic friendships with men without ever thinking about whether or not they would f*ck you.