American women suck

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The melon flashing was moreso a nod to New Orleans and Mardi Gras. I doubt tits will come out that easily in Miami with how egotistical the women are there.
When I was 20, I remember melons coming out on a 2nd date.

How far I've fallen. I haven't even been able to get a 2nd date in many years.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't even been able to get a 2nd date in many years.
Getting 2nd dates with American women is not easy.

One of the biggest changes in dating in the tech era is getting the 2nd date.

With tech, a lot of men are arranging first dates that might not have been arranged without tech. However, what's happening is that a lot of men are arranging bad first dates. Some men don't screen well with tech methods. It can be more difficult to screen well remotely.

There's been a rise in first dates that go nowhere. I've called this the "one date, no sex, no second date" interaction many times.

It often happens that a man arranges a first date with a woman. The date is so-so and maybe even above average. However, the woman doesn't have "all the feelz" immediately and she has abundance. The man texts the woman for the second date and she either ghosts or sends back a "I had a good time but do not see this going anywhere" text.

When men arrange dates in real life, they tend to arrange fewer dates but possibly more dates that would result in 2nd dates.

Women's standards for a 2nd date have been rising in all areas, but especially when she has the most abundance from the swipe app channel.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just American Women, it's the culture, it freakin sucks.

The Women simply don't trust the Men and feel they're gonna get taken advantage of and get sports screwed. Add third wave feminism with that and the whole fiasco is a recipe of a crapload of a disaster man.

If you were a cute woman with that much ego adoration everyday and with knowing the media, telling men that you should get redpilled and sportsfvck your way to get into a real relationship ......How would you feel?

The gender is divided and everybody is simply out for themselves.

IMG_8088.png

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting 2nd dates with American women is not easy.

One of the biggest changes in dating in the tech era is getting the 2nd date.

With tech, a lot of men are arranging first dates that might not have been arranged without tech. However, what's happening is that a lot of men are arranging bad first dates. Some men don't screen well with tech methods. It can be more difficult to screen well remotely.

There's been a rise in first dates that go nowhere. I've called this the "one date, no sex, no second date" interaction many times.

It often happens that a man arranges a first date with a woman. The date is so-so and maybe even above average. However, the woman doesn't have "all the feelz" immediately and she has abundance. The man texts the woman for the second date and she either ghosts or sends back a "I had a good time but do not see this going anywhere" text.

When men arrange dates in real life, they tend to arrange fewer dates but possibly more dates that would result in 2nd dates.

Women's standards for a 2nd date have been rising in all areas, but especially when she has the most abundance from the swipe app channel.
Interestingly, I managed to get 2nd dates from tech methods in my younger days (Granted, the tech method market wasn't as oversaturated yet back then). The 2nd date I mentioned on that post you quoted was from OkCupid.

On the other hand, the last 2 broads I went on dates with, I met the traditional way (in person), yet there was no 2nd date.

I still agree with your general premise that tech methods have made the dating market a lot more difficult.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be specific, fellas:

It's a very certain type of woman in not just America, but The English speaking world, who are exceptional pains in the ass. S. Gillis describes them most precisely here

We don't have to date these broads, nonetheless we are going to share the planet with them... To that end, it's prudent to revisit these sage words
You can apply all of it to women who've drunk the Kool Aid regarding Intersectionality

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really amazes me that a place as dangerous as New Orleans is such a popular tourist destination (and yeah, I've been to New Orleans)
Take a look at the cities that appear, when you ask Google "Which are the safest in The US?" https://www.google.com/search?q=saf...d-att-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Bombing around a town where the risk of being chased down the street by machete wielding meth heads is less than 0% comes with a price tag, hoss: The liklihood of being bored into oblivion is over 100%