American accents in England

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do american guys find their accents help them in sarging when i England? Or at least help in the approach?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not half as much as our accent helps in the US. Your girls LOVE IT! :woo:

It will help on a general level as your foriegn therefore you are seen as more unique.

Apart from that. I dont think US accents really turn our girls on :confused:

Sarge On!

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks. anyone else have an opinion?

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gorgeous girls in Australia love guys from the USA, just like Gorgeous girls from the USA love Australian guys, it is always easier to sarge for and allure the gorgeous babes when you are visiting another country. :yes:

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks KoalaKing & Tomatoes. Why is this such a dead thread?

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can any american guy, that has travelled to the England give your opinion?

Thanks

Reaction score
why the hell would an english girl choose an american accent over an english accent? that is like asking someone to choose rosie o'donnel over jennifer aniston

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
why the hell would an english girl choose an american accent over an english accent? that is like asking someone to choose rosie o'donnel over jennifer aniston
You're fvcking retarded. I was in the Marines, and was stationed as an embassy guard in London. Our American accents got more English chicks on our jock than you'll ever know.

So shut the fvck up. American women do dig a brit accent, but American accents are equally sought after in the UK.

P.s. Women really dig the Geico Gieco accent...

Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
You're fvcking retarded. I was in the Marines, and was stationed as an embassy guard in London. Our American accents got more English chicks on our jock than you'll ever know.

So shut the fvck up. American women do dig a brit accent, but American accents are equally sought after in the UK.

You were in the Marines? Tell me, how many English chicks did you get?
I've never been to England, nor the Marines, so you do have more knowledge in this field. However, you can call me retarded all you want, all I was trying to say was that American accents sound god-awful compared to london accents

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most english women dont find anything attractive about the US accent......Sorry lads. I even just asked a group of girls what there opinion was on it in my store. (Opinion opener :D )

They all said they didnt find anything attractive about it.

Come to Nottingham kalel. We will go out on the town and i will get you a girl. ;)

Sarge On!

Reaction score
Oh, Mister Know-It-Ass... another thing...
Even if you did get girls to like you (which I'm sure never happens in the States), they probably did so because of your uniform not your accent. We're talking about accents in this thread, not uniforms, so take your ass back to england where you can get more shallow b*tches

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Oh, Mister Know-It-Ass... another thing...
Even if you did get girls to like you (which I'm sure never happens in the States), they probably did so because of your uniform not your accent. We're talking about accents in this thread, not uniforms, so take your ass back to england where you can get more shallow b*tches
Ok snaggletoothed limey, I was there even after I was in the Marines, and English chicks were still all over our jocks.

Most brit accents sound like ****. ****ney accents sound atrocious. So take your pasty faced asses back to your fantasy life and again..shut the fvck up.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to london with a couple friends over the winter break. No, most english women dont find english accents alluring at all. the American pop culture market is extremely saturated there. They'll be playing american hip hop songs in clothing stores or selling albums of american bands, american movies are big there. So in a sense you could say they've seen it all.

However, me and my friends had a lot of luck with the French HB's there. Seemingly they appear more fascinated about America AND Americans than the Brits.

Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
Ok snaggletoothed limey, I was there even after I was in the Marines, and English chicks were still all over our jocks.

Most brit accents sound like ****. ****ney accents sound atrocious. So take your pasty faced asses back to your fantasy life and again..shut the fvck up.
Oh, before you acuse me of being British, my mom is Korean, my dad is Irish
:D

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off, I've never been there nor do I really care, because quite frankly england seems like the most boring european nation of all (no offense, but you guys are too like America).

However, when I talk to Europeans ESPECIALLY eastern europeans they all say that not many people around there like the english to much, one Romanian was like, "yea man, in europe everyone is pretty open, but england is kind of like here, they have like their own jokes, way of talking, way of life, alot more different from the rest of europe." He also said Germany is getting mroe americanized, but everywhere else people were open friendly and chatted up more. I know this doesn't have anything to do with accents just an interesting tidbit.

But I mean America and England are to close to be that impressive with accents, I mean even over here an English Accent would get owned by something like an Italian or French accent, english accents are becoming more prevalent ESPECIALLY in the north east, like PA, Mass, Vermont, NH, etc.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you've gotta admire the english, they got some unique slang over there. Stuff you'll only learn there

hitchcock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are missing the point!

what do chicks find attractive....exotic men!
when you go to europe or UK with an american accent, you sound exotic...people will say... " look at this american guy, he sounds different from us, he lives in a whole different continent and can tell us about how life is in america, he dresses different."

that's why chicks in america find european guys attractive, because they're exotic..

and the last guy was right, in the UK, AMERICANS have the accent.

don't you think a chick in the UK would like to be known as the girl who nailed one of the few americans living there, rather than some loser brit who everyone knows?

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
well we are certainly getting some replies now. I think hitchcock has a point. but lets se what others say

Method Boy

Banned
Reaction score
I never really thought Americans had accents. I've felt as if people from other countries like Australia and England were the ones with the accents.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:

Umm, that may have had something to do with being in the marines and not so much your accent.