American accents in England

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Most non-American english speakers that I have met claim that American accents sound flat and nasal, but like most things somebody will find it sexy...

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is, English chicks really do it for me. I want to hear that prim, formal accent begging me to do perverted sexual acts to them!

"Put it in me bum for a while, Yank"

Reaction score
Method Boy said:
I never really thought Americans had accents. I've felt as if people from other countries like Australia and England were the ones with the accents.
That's because we DON'T have an accent, its the brits and aussies who do

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because we DON'T have an accent, its the brits and aussies who do
But not everyone in America talks the same. Some of them must have accents, too.

Face it, everyone talks differently. Is there a right way to speak?

Yes. Mine.

Reaction score
Unregistered said:
But not everyone in America talks the same. Some of them must have accents, too.

Face it, everyone talks differently. Is there a right way to speak?

Yes. Mine.
Ok, so I was wrong. Let me rephrase. 99% of americans don't have an accent. there, you happy?

Reaction score
By the way, we invented this language, why don't the fvcking british speak british instead of copying us

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of lost my temper in the previous post, and I apologize for that. But I'm sick and tired of people ripping on America.

Now to address the relevant points: Some American women find foreign men with accents exotic/attractive, but some don't. We have those in America who think very low of anyone who is from another country. Now I'll agree that British guys tend to do very well in the accent department, primarily because a lot of women associate tha accent with James Bond...etc...

My Marine uniform could have been a help, but I'll tell you this, in Australia, the women are ALL OVER American guys.

Democles

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
I'll tell you this, in Australia, the women are ALL OVER American guys.
YEAH! Aussies are total sluts! I love them. Easy and sweet as pie.

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
A lot of your questions will be answered in 7th/8th grade...hang in there.
What LANGUAGE DO WE SPEAK, a$$hole? We, Americans, speak ENGLISH. you fvcking moron!! are you going to go on to say that france stole French from Quebec? WTF! or mexico stole spanish from spain?! look at their names! France! French. Spain. Spanish. Wow, what a concept!!

Reaction score
mr kno it all how many girls did you lay over there? if youve laid more than 8 well then Id say you really kno wat youre talking about :cheer: :crackup: , you must be as much of a stud as you think you come off as at least ;)

dont hate on mr. freakin lost that was a pretty **** thing to do considering you did that right off the bat... needed to prove your self worth or something of that nature?

Im just sick and tired of people picking on the little guy, he means well and I have all the confidence in the world he'll succeed in whatever area he wants... it all starts inside of you :)

Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Im just sick and tired of people picking on the little guy, he means well and I have all the confidence in the world he'll succeed in whatever area he wants... it all starts inside of you :)
What the fvck are you talking about? are you on drugs?

Reaction score
Im sorry u came off to me as being picked on. Take no offense. Dont challenge me though bc Ill make you look pretty foolish.

Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Im sorry u came off to me as being picked on. Take no offense. Dont challenge me though bc Ill make you look pretty foolish.
Are you going to make me look foolish, you sad piece of shyt?

Reaction score
I'm feeling generous and I most definetly have no reason to hate, I'm just not angry, I feel bad for you, I could rip on you but I honestly feel alright. Refer to my posted thread, trust me "I do what I do" and Im most definetly not a "sad piece of shyt" lol.;)

I'm sorry you're angry I was just looking out for ya bud.

Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
I'm sorry you're angry I was just looking out for ya bud.
If you didn't notice, I was making the joke that English is invented by Americans. And even if I was "picked on", no thanks, I don't need a beaner to help me

Reaction score
Ohhh I could make you look foolish trust me. I'm not going to hate you. Do whatever you have to do. But me and the "secret society of people" if any on this site ;) , know what's really going on. Have a nice day pal ;) .

Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Ohhh I could make you look foolish trust me. I'm not going to hate you. Do whatever you have to do. But me and the "secret society of people" if any on this site ;) , know what's really going on. Have a nice day pal ;) .
Thanks... I'm going to taco bell

Reaction score
I love chalupas ahhh I just realized I havent had a bite to eat all day and it's 6:21 !!! I'm gonna try and get some right now and Im not even joking thanks for the tip. I'll try and ask my mom (liscense was taken away :cry: ) o well. peace out A-Town.

Let me just add that if you've read my thread you will have realized that you lost the moment you decided to speak negatively.

For the "secret society" I'm sorry but I just had to point that one out, I haven't eaten all day, I'm starved.

Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
I love chalupas ahhh I just realized I havent had a bite to eat all day and it's 6:21 !!! I'm gonna try and get some right now and Im not even joking thanks for the tip. I'll try and ask my mom (liscense was taken away :cry: ) o well. peace out A-Town.

Let me just add that if you've read my thread you will have realized that you lost the moment you decided to speak negatively.

For the "secret society" I'm sorry but I just had to point that one out, I haven't eaten all day, I'm starved.
Why don't you ask mommy for some cookies while you're at it too?