Am i unattractive if I don't get approached...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silverback82
just about every poll I've seen done asking "what is the sexiest male body part" the most votes got to the butt and shoulders

abs are only visible when your shirt is off

shoulders and butt are visible no matter what you are wearing
yea, I know. But what do girls like about ass?

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
yea, I know. But what do girls like about ass?
why like any body part?

you don't know why you like it, you just do

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you must know DJ, from a scientific perspective (evolution), a good firm muscular ass in a man shows better *thrusting* potential.

I'm one of those guys that gets constant stares but no approaches (unless they're really drunk). I've been told alot how hot and great looking i am etc.

It's confusing as i think it does cause some intimidation. The girls fear risking rejection greater with someone they find more attractive vs. someone who is more average.

I think this explains why the average guys may get approached more and the really good looking guys get the whispers and the little girl stuff - like they're back in junior high or something.

I've also had the blunt girls who say they don't play games and tell me i'm so hot and they want to fvck me. The truth of the matter is though, that most people aren't blunt and do play games to protect their insecurities.

If you find a girl giving you hints with good eye contact and smiles and you like her enough - approach and strike up some general conversation and see where it goes.

It sux, as i would like them coming to me and not be so hesitant or shy or whatever. It makes it easy for me as i'm a bit shy, but also can't stand rejection, so i take little risks.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If reasonably attractive women approach you at all, even to ask for a cigarette, chances are you are at least reasonably attractive.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Malachi
So what's your secret?, do you put socks down your pants?...only jking.

Maybe it's cause your more relaxed and not trying too much?..i really don't know.

do you guys that get approached actually get asked out by random girls or do they just smile at you and start random conversations?

I've gotten smiles and random conversations but no girl has ever flat out said to me "let's go on a date" or anything like that.

1. No, I'm not relaxed, actually it's the contrary. The fact that I sometimes seem to try too hard probably makes ladies think that I'm easy. I know guys who are 10x better-looking than me, but they get approached like once a year (or never at all), because they look shy and/or introverse. On the other hand, I on purpose wear peacocking clothes and I am fùcking loud and extravert, so ladies are not afraid to approach me, because they know that it won't be embarrassing, even if I reject them. Of course, it's not the 9s that approach me... I've had a handful of 8s and 7s, but mostly it's the 5s and sometimes the 6s...

2. Usually it happens this way: I'm walking down the street and a girl comes by and says that her friend(s) want(s) to meet me. I go by them and we start talking and they ask for my number. Then, they ask me out by SMS. Rarely a girl comes by and asks straight out "Do you want to gon a date?". It's happened, but just a couple of times.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
This is possibly the best piece of advice anyone can give.

I've seen guys who are, otherwise, normal/average as hell get women flocking around them by having defined abs.

Unfortunately, it's probably the hardest part of your body to build if you're carrying around extra weight in the midsection.

Guys with it, though, get broads flocking to them.

They help a lot when you're at the beach, but beside summer, they have no use at all with ladies.

why like any body part?

you don't know why you like it, you just do
I don't think he was asking why they like a nice ass, but what do they define as a nice ass... That's something I've been wondering about, since I thought girls love a muscular ass, but I've been recently told that my ass is getting bigger and chicks like flat asses... ?!

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adone

I don't think he was asking why they like a nice ass, but what do they define as a nice ass... That's something I've been wondering about, since I thought girls love a muscular ass, but I've been recently told that my ass is getting bigger and chicks like flat asses... ?!
flat ass as in no ass?

everybody has their own taste but I would think more prefer a muscular ass

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women tend to approach indirectly. Sometimes you're being approached and you don't notice it cause it's really casual. They hide their interest as much as possible, as it's not in their nature to be the initiator.

Men on the other hand are the ones who do the straight approach, like asking for the number. We do not know how to hide our interest, and we shouldn't anyway.

But you shouldn't be counting on being approached.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, first of all, don't put your picture up on hotornot or something stupid like that.... it is a pointless, insecure action, and won't help you at all. Besides, some people look COMPLETELY different in person than in pictures, so you're never going to know exactly where you stand from that alone. This is also why internet dating is very risky: women put up a really hot pic of themselves but in person they look nothing like that. Multiple pics is a must there.

As far as the abs and glutes (butt) are concerned, those are some of the main muscles you use when having sex, so if you put 2 and 2 together you will see women want someone who can bang their little brains out... all day. Abs are, of course, nearly useless without the shirt off, but if you're athletic and thin and have what I describe below, women will be able to fill the rest of the picture in. More than anything, nothing seems to attract women like the nice "V" shape- broad upper body, narrower waist. Broad shoulders and nice pecs, in addition to a flat stomach (with abs) will give you this shape.... it's all about proportion though. This works in much the same way we men are attracted to women with the "hourglass" shape.

Guys who don't get approached, no matter how hot they are, most likely also don't often go places where they can GET approached. From what I have seen, most girls who DO approach, do it in more social settings like parties and clubs and that kinda thing. If you're walking around Wal-Mart trying to get approached, it ain't gonna happen. The real question here is: Does it really matter if they approach you or not? No. In fact I prefer that I get to do most of the approaching, because I really don't like having to turn girls down. This way, I never have to fu-ck with anyone I don't want to. You will find that most women actually do the first signalling, such as making long EC, smiling at you from across the room, etc. If you accept the invitation, you approach. If not, it is like nothing ever happened. But, as people have already said, it is always the man who is the ultimate initiator. She isn't going to just fu-ck you, YOU have to fu-ck HER.... in every sense of the word.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a cousin that is approached by girls a lot. He is better looking than me, and all girls in the room seem attracted to him when he gets somewhere...he has the alpha male thing that attracts girls. I instead ain't that good looking, girls don't approach me and I don't have an aura around me that attracts all girls but at the end of the day we have the same kind of success with women now (it wasn't like this when I was a little timid AFC), its just that I have to make a little more effort to get girls.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if girls don't approach? At least you have the option to approach any woman you want, women don't have that option. Besides, if you had to sit around and wait for women to approach to chose amongst the few that do approach, your options will be severly limited.

At least us as men have the option to approach whomever you want. Whether women approach you or don't doesn't really matter, the power is still in your hands. Just the other night, a woman approached me on the dance floor, but if was just for her own ego and attention seeking, it meant nothing. It's better to just stick your own neck out and do the approaching.