Almost any 8+ girl I meet is a social media addict, and thus impossible to date

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have traveled quite a bit recently, across north america, europe, a little bit of asia. It doesn't matter what the culture is, what the language, what time zone you are in.

Girls of a certain level of physical attractiveness, that happen to be single, that are age 25 or below, are addicted to social media like crack. Tik tok is the worst offender, followed by instagram, but snapchat as well has its place.

They simply have little to no capacity for thought, especially anything original. Their attention spans are reduced to nothing. A picture of food, of a dog, of their friends doing stupid dances, or of the latest mainstream outrage to hop on board on, it is all the same. Any date I have gone on I could write what I would hear in an envelope, seal it, and have a third person verify that all the talking points, mannerisms, stances would match what I wrote down.

It is a tragedy, how modern day oligarchs have released such a weapon upon society with no repercussions.

They cannot resist the attention, the illusions of a life of excess, of luxury, of adoration. Of the smug feeling of getting more likes or views compared to their peers.

It is just a sickening world we live in, but nature has a funny way of correcting itself into an equilibrium, I am just not sure what the end game will be.
I have met some attractive women that keep their social media activity on the low, in 2025 a woman being on social media is inevitable. IMO the best thing you can do is 1. see what she posts 2. How much she is on it. I have seen women who have "Burner" accounts where on IG they pretend to be this "Good girl" making home cooked meals, drinking wine, living their "soft era" but than on snapchat they are twerking and doing all types of 304 activity which contradicts their good girl persona on other social media apps.

This doesn't just apply to young women I've seen women damn near 40 do it too and it's a huge red flag. Are there beautiful quality women that aren't addicted to social media? yes but they are better found In the amish community!

Does this mean you can't date a woman who uses social media? let me say this again for the guy in the back or the one who is slow. You can once again pay attention to what she posts. If she is posting pictures of her butt out, smoking weed, making out with other girls for example is that girl really girlfriend material? even if she is hot? Also, pay attention to how much she is on her phone. If this is a boundary or deal breaker a woman is not willing to meet or negotiate in a relationship than walk away

If a woman really respects you and wants to be with you she will keep her social media usage to a low when she is around you.

Last edited:

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the good news is younger men are starting to tire of the female sexuality over exposure , I'm seeing more and more memes appearing on instagram taking the p1ss out of wannabe IT girls which simply wasn't happening a few years ago it was just all simping for them

Younger women have probably shot themselves in the foot a bit as they've made the kitty too expensive and now the simps who were previously fans are starting to sour into black or red Pillers

Also flex culture in general is starting to tire you can sort of see it transpiring on the balance sheets of luxury brands and after a decade of flaunting you do wonder just how much flex is left

Its funny because a guy I know is on holiday with a UK influencer famous for being on reality TV and that's it , I went too look at the influencers page and he's posting the very stereotypical influencer style posts talking about " vip this " and Crazy night that"

And I'm just looking at the content and it just feels corny and old , like are we really still doing this

I personally feel like society has taken social media as far as it can go , theres no crevice of vanity or shame left to explore on there we quite literally have seen it all before

It does feel now as though a lot are just going through the motions and you wonder just how much further the whole social media culture can go

The only thing holding it all together is the fact Humans love to signal status and false virtue

Remove the "like" and the follower count the whole thing would fall apart tomorrow

I think we have an interesting decade ahead of us thats for sure especially as more and more millennials start to fade into online irrelevance which is already happening

Social media is no fun when you can't get attention ;)
Good insights, I do wonder when exactly this will happen, or will there be a new shiny object to take its place.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the good news is younger men are starting to tire of the female sexuality over exposure , I'm seeing more and more memes appearing on instagram taking the p1ss out of wannabe IT girls which simply wasn't happening a few years ago it was just all simping for them

Younger women have probably shot themselves in the foot a bit as they've made the kitty too expensive and now the simps who were previously fans are starting to sour into black or red Pillers

Also flex culture in general is starting to tire you can sort of see it transpiring on the balance sheets of luxury brands and after a decade of flaunting you do wonder just how much flex is left

Its funny because a guy I know is on holiday with a UK influencer famous for being on reality TV and that's it , I went too look at the influencers page and he's posting the very stereotypical influencer style posts talking about " vip this " and Crazy night that"

And I'm just looking at the content and it just feels corny and old , like are we really still doing this

I personally feel like society has taken social media as far as it can go , theres no crevice of vanity or shame left to explore on there we quite literally have seen it all before

It does feel now as though a lot are just going through the motions and you wonder just how much further the whole social media culture can go

The only thing holding it all together is the fact Humans love to signal status and false virtue

Remove the "like" and the follower count the whole thing would fall apart tomorrow

I think we have an interesting decade ahead of us thats for sure especially as more and more millennials start to fade into online irrelevance which is already happening

This post is spot on and in 2025 you starting to see minimalism making a comeback but now it's being rebranded as "Underconsuption Core"

Things are getting too expensive, when I was 20 years old you could go to Applebees get a appetizer for two, two drinks each, two main courses and leave with a $60 Bill tip included, the same meal now is $120 and that's without a tip!

Overconsumption fatigue is real! This year I've met more women than ever in my life who Knit, sew, or just general crafting. One of those women I dated earlier this year was actually making money on the side making blankets and such. So I do think a tide is turning because the average person in 2025 (yes I said 2025 cause I think it will get worse) can't afford to buy luxury brands anymore. The world is going broke

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's when all the attention you get is the free attention and likes from orbiters. Anything given freely loses value.

This is why I don't care if a woman has orbiters or admirers on social media. If they are important, she wouldn't be with me. I'm not a trophy boyfriend, I'm their kinky little secret. And I'm irreplaceable. There's nobody like me, so I don't see other men as competition.

It's a hilarious sight, here in Amsterdam, to see girls using their boyfriends to make solo social media pics for her thirsty orbiters.

Overconsumption fatigue is real! This year I've met more women than ever in my life who Knit, sew, or just general crafting. One of those women I dated earlier this year was actually making money on the side making blankets and such. So I do think a tide is turning because the average person in 2025 (yes I said 2025 cause I think it will get worse) can't afford to buy luxury brands anymore. The world is going broke
I guess some people are finding out that the greedy who rule the governments like the common people to be good little consumers. If men weren't insecure about their attractiveness, how many luxury status symbols would be sold? Most luxury brands prosper because insecure men and women are qualifying to each other with status symbols.

If a man is secure in his self-worth he doesn't need to sport 'luxury brands' to become attractive to women. The only women who evaluate a man based on his luxury brands is a gold digger looking for a 'lap of luxury' provider. And the insecure status seekers and the gold diggers deserve each other. Just like sugar babies deserve their sugar daddies. Anyone who has to lead with his wallet or social status is getting exactly the attention they're looking for.

And that is fine with me.

I'm not worried about any of this, since I'm not dependent on dating apps and appearances and status symbols to form relationships with women. I don't need the superficial trappings of social success to attract women or to get respect from other men. As it is, I get much more than I need or even want, while all I currently care about is raising my children to navigate their future. And I'm convinced that their personal integrity will carry them through the heavy decisions they will have to make.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's when all the attention you get is the free attention and likes from orbiters. Anything given freely loses value.

This is why I don't care if a woman has orbiters or admirers on social media. If they are important, she wouldn't be with me. I'm not a trophy boyfriend, I'm their kinky little secret. And I'm irreplaceable. There's nobody like me, so I don't see other men as competition.

It's a hilarious sight, here in Amsterdam, to see girls using their boyfriends to make solo social media pics for her thirsty orbiters.

I guess some people are finding out that the greedy who rule the governments like the common people to be good little consumers. If men weren't insecure about their attractiveness, how many luxury status symbols would be sold? Most luxury brands prosper because insecure men and women are qualifying to each other with status symbols.

If a man is secure in his self-worth he doesn't need to sport 'luxury brands' to become attractive to women. The only women who evaluate a man based on his luxury brands is a gold digger looking for a 'lap of luxury' provider. And the insecure status seekers and the gold diggers deserve each other. Just like sugar babies deserve their sugar daddies. Anyone who has to lead with his wallet or social status is getting exactly the attention they're looking for.

And that is fine with me.

I'm not worried about any of this, since I'm not dependent on dating apps and appearances and status symbols to form relationships with women. I don't need the superficial trappings of social success to attract women or to get respect from other men. As it is, I get much more than I need or even want, while all I currently care about is raising my children to navigate their future. And I'm convinced that their personal integrity will carry them through the heavy decisions they will have to make.
I'm the same way. I remember we were so broke in the 90s that Nikes&Adidias were considered luxury shoes to us. I'm 40 years old never owned a pair of Jordan's I prefer New Balances over Nike's as I deem them to be superior quality. I do like to wear a nice collard shirt and dress pants but I'm not paying $40 grand for those etc

The thing is I always talked to women whether I was broke or not. I do think the more money you make the easier it becomes to spot golddiggers because those women weren't interested when you are broke and a lot of them personality wise we have nothing in common (besides sex lmfao)

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media will only be a deal breaker for a LTR, I don't mind what they do on Instagram if I just want to get laid.
Exactly. One huge problem you'll see with these social media addicted women is that they naturally are getting a ton of attention from other men, and even entertaining this attention. She might not necessarily cheat freely, but the option to easily do so is there AND there is also the idea that she can easily replace you. Woman today with social media or dating apps will have an insane amount of abundance, I honestly think a lot of guys severely underestimate this, and this will change the dynamic women have with their relationships. It basically puts them in a position of power unless they are highly attracted to you, obsessively in love, etc. You could be in a rocky spot in your relationship, and instead of trying to work things out she will feel it is easier to just cut you and swing over to the next suitor in line waiting for his turn, something I like to consider dating ADD, dating apps are a huge part of this as well btw.

I think a good way to look at the male attention women get through social media is to compare them to male orbiters that can easily linger around for a long time. This should always be seen as a huge red flag.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. One huge problem you'll see with these social media addicted women is that they naturally are getting a ton of attention from other men, and even entertaining this attention. She might not necessarily cheat freely, but the option to easily do so is there AND there is also the idea that she can easily replace you.
Only if she's orbited by men who can replace you. Those orbiters don't mean sh!t if you're irreplaceable.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is spot on and in 2025 you starting to see minimalism making a comeback but now it's being rebranded as "Underconsuption Core"

Things are getting too expensive, when I was 20 years old you could go to Applebees get a appetizer for two, two drinks each, two main courses and leave with a $60 Bill tip included, the same meal now is $120 and that's without a tip!

Governments and central banks printed so much money during covid (intentionally or not) the vast majority of this was handed directly too big business and other friends of the "system" in short the rich and asset holders got a hell of a lot richer whilst leaving everyone else to fight over what's left

We saw like 40 years worth of monetary inflation dispersed within 3 years , and then people are standing around asking why its so hard to live now

People think they are poorer because they don't have a good enough job or aren't making enough money

In reality the whole system is designed so that you NEVER have enough money especially if you operate within the normal 9-5 confines and do as your told

But as long as people can make instagram reels and tiktoks then nobody really seems to care that much

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good insights, I do wonder when exactly this will happen, or will there be a new shiny object to take its place.
Ehh I think enough are still indoctrinated for it too carry on for a bit longer , the social platforms are very very careful to protect active user numbers going as far as creating fake bot profiles to pad the numbers

But we know facebooks user base has been declining for a long time , I can't imagine instagram is going to be far behind

I do think there will come a point In future where society begins to shun posting their entire lives online and it will start to be seen as crass or lower class ( can already see this attitude on Facebook )

Women in particular have a real problem though because being an attractive woman on social media is a free ticket too an easyish life

Invites to exclusive parties / free meals / interacting with men way out of your SMV / pay to play deals / princess treatments list goes on and on

But the flow of young hot women wanting to leverage their beauty for a piece of that cheap thrill insta lifestyle isn't going to dry up anytime soon and thats without all the girls wanting to try and cash in on only fans

The competition for that attention is starting to become fierce and theres only so many idiot simpy men to go around

I've said it before but eventually the supply of online pu$$y is going outstrip the demand , when that happens all the HB6's and 7's who have been getting an oversupply of attention are going to be sent back down to earth

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not convinced this problem (maybe the largest problem for the generation) is specifically worse for attractive gals.

A huge percent of all women under 30, and especially under 25, are addicted to social media, and is also true for a large percentage of guys as well.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not convinced this problem (maybe the largest problem for the generation) is specifically worse for attractive gals.

A huge percent of all women under 30, and especially under 25, are addicted to social media, and is also true for a large percentage of guys as well.
Hoeflation is happening and it sucks