All Your Clubbing Questions Answered Here

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have alot of experience regarding the club game. If anyone has any questions or needs any tips or answers regarding the club game than all questions will be answered here by me. I feel I could really help others with the club and bar scene.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends what you like. In my prime of clubbing I would say white star was the best.(has closed down)

I would say today as far as good looking girls go than I would say republic has to be up there. (more of a 1st generation european scene with plenty of hot woman). Its much better than Vision or Crobar in my opinion as far as hot woman go.

If you like Hispanic woman than vida lounge is a pretty good hookup spot.

If your looking to get laid by average to underaverage looking girls than rush street. Those girls get wasted.

Lincoln park is good for young college preppy kids but that has never been my scene. I was always more of a downtown partier.

North and milwaukee area is good if your not into the trendy scene.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should I wear?

Jeans and a T-shirt or go more fancy with a button up shirt and blazer?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you begin to create something more substantial than a ONS in a club/party enviroment?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I even bother going out to clubs if I don't intend to dance?

What is your pick up method?

Dose getting drunk increase or decrease YOUR chances of picking up?

I don't really understand what your supposed to do when you go out, especially if you don't dance or drink. Are you just always approaching new people to talk too. If I wanted to hang with my buddies I'd stay home but when I go out I hardly ever see people approaching randoms.

Do you ever go out alone?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
What should I wear?

Right now if your looking at the trendy club scene I would wear Guess,diesel,or 7 jeans. Also affliction type style T shirts are in right now. Google it. You could even get away by wearing puma gym shoes with that in the clubs today.

That is the style that suits me best. Jeans today are very popular in the club scene. But the most important thing is you have to find the style that best suits you and what you feel most comfortable in. Because when your comfortable in it your more confident and that is what matters most.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
How do you begin to create something more substantial than a ONS in a club/party enviroment?
This question really has nothing to do with clubbing. If you have a ONS with a girl you met at a club than than the same rule applies if you met the girl at starbucks.

I will say this though. The most important thing to create something substantial is reading the girls interest level. This is very important. If a girl has a high interest level in you than you don't have to be in your best behavior all the time. You could be a prick when your in a bad mood and she will put up with it.

If you want to create something substantial than Choose girls that have a high interest level in you.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Should I even bother going out to clubs if I don't intend to dance?

What is your pick up method?

Dose getting drunk increase or decrease YOUR chances of picking up?

I don't really understand what your supposed to do when you go out, especially if you don't dance or drink. Are you just always approaching new people to talk too. If I wanted to hang with my buddies I'd stay home but when I go out I hardly ever see people approaching randoms.

Do you ever go out alone?
You don't need to dance to pick up woman. There are many woman along the bar that you could talk too. Dancing in a sense is overrated when looking for the initial pickup. When girls are on the dance floor most of them dont' want to be bothered . I think that guys that go up to dance with girls without conversating with them first are setting themselves up for failure.

Its probably a good idea to learn how to dance because once you develop rapport with a girl they are more than likely to ask you to dance.

My pickup method is basically the direct approach.I Compliment the girl on her shoes or purse or earings. ( Don't compliment them on there looks) That is how I open them. Than after that talk to them like you would talk to any other girl. Get good at small talk. If the conversation is going well than kino her. The best spot for this is at her lower back. Be ****y funny.

Personally for me getting buzzed increases my chances with woman at the club. Getting drunk decreases it and getting sober decreases it. The right buzz it can help you be alot more outgoing. I personally cannot have a good time at a club totally sober. But if you could more power to you.

The best thing to do at the club if you have the means is to get bottle service with a group of 6-9 guys. This will probably cost each guy $100, But you have to remember that in the club Social status is very important and this will improve your social status tremendously. Also make plenty of approaches. I would recommend going out with someone who actually is approaching also. There is nothing worse than being with someone who is not approaching any woman and he is just sitting there watching you approach.

I would never recommend going alone, its much better going with a friend. If a girl suspects your alone than you will come across as being creepy.

Make sure you workout also. Woman love muscles on guys.There are some girls at the club that will choose you because your muscular.

I hope this helps.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks that dose help but I have more questions lol

Do you open groups or just lone women? I don't know if I'd be able to open a group and it's hard to find the lone wolf.

I have some muscles down but I will never be able to dance without extensive lessons.

Do you think you could be successful just going out with one buddy if he is approaching as well?

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm i'm in the chicago scene too, but still under drinking age i gotta check out this republic club one day for sure...

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the best way to get a chick to be attached to you that flirts EVERY guy in the club? Not just you. You dance with her, but she dances with every other guy too. How do you hook up with her?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but the enviroment is obviouly different at a club than at starbucks. At clubs girls are a lot more open in general but also more open to a ONS. I was guessing it would be along the lines of creating more rapport and remaining congruent to your actions the next time you see her.

It's kind of useless if the girls that are interested in you are girls that you aren't interested, or you don't get any interest in at all. But I think what you are trying to tell me is not to change how you act if you are succesfull, but if you aren't then you just need to work on yourself in general. Would that be right?

Also great question baurman

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Thanks that dose help but I have more questions lol

Do you open groups or just lone women? I don't know if I'd be able to open a group and it's hard to find the lone wolf.

I have some muscles down but I will never be able to dance without extensive lessons.

Do you think you could be successful just going out with one buddy if he is approaching as well?
I usually open up one girl that I find attractive even is she is in a group. It helps when you have friends with you because than they can keep her friends busy while you run game with the girl you have approached.

Yes, One buddy is all you need.Its better to have one guy that is approaching than 3 guys with you holding there d1cks.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
What's the best way to get a chick to be attached to you that flirts EVERY guy in the club? Not just you. You dance with her, but she dances with every other guy too. How do you hook up with her?
The best way to do this is isolate her from the other guys. Ask her straight up I would really like to talk to you, and lets have a seat. Most clubs and lounges have sofas were you could sit at. IF she takes the invitation and sits down with you and you guys are engaged in good conversation than buy her a drink. Better yet do a shot together. If the conversation is going really well than you ask her if you could have a kiss. If she refuses say something along the lines of I wasn't going to kiss you anyway I was just testing you. You passed the test now give me your number.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:

my 2c, as I club and bar a lot

I open both groups and lone women. I use the exact same opener on any group of women 3 and under, unless Ive opened a lot of sets or mixed sets then Ill change things up.

No need to dance. I used to go to clubs to dance and I never picked up. Just do what Hitch does if you find yourself on the dfloor.

In my opinion I dont like to go with large groups of guys. Two or three of us usually but we are all competent enough to branch out so we arent always hanging around each other like leeches. That way you can also easily venue bounce groups of girls without having 5 horny dudes following you around trying to get a piece of the action.

I like befriending dudes in line, so then when inside it looks like I have tonnes of friends.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
The best way to do this is isolate her from the other guys. Ask her straight up I would really like to talk to you, and lets have a seat. Most clubs and lounges have sofas were you could sit at. IF she takes the invitation and sits down with you and you guys are engaged in good conversation than buy her a drink. Better yet do a shot together. If the conversation is going really well than you ask her if you could have a kiss. If she refuses say something along the lines of I wasn't going to kiss you anyway I was just testing you. You passed the test now give me your number.
So you go for the number not a ONS? I was just going to ask her if she'd like to have some drinks at my place.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Thanks for the reply but the enviroment is obviouly different at a club than at starbucks. At clubs girls are a lot more open in general but also more open to a ONS. I was guessing it would be along the lines of creating more rapport and remaining congruent to your actions the next time you see her.

It's kind of useless if the girls that are interested in you are girls that you aren't interested, or you don't get any interest in at all. But I think what you are trying to tell me is not to change how you act if you are succesfull, but if you aren't then you just need to work on yourself in general. Would that be right?

Also great question baurman
Well actually the bar girl and the starbucks girl are not really all that much different. The girl acts different when she is at the club. The boos are flowing and she is all dressed up. Basically what I am saying is if the girl is attracted to you than talk to her like you would a girl at starbucks. There both the same and all woman like the same things.

The club doesnt' necessarily make a girl more open to a ONS. You are more likely to get laid at night.

For example say I meet a girl at a starbucks. Our first date is a noon coffee date at starbucks.

Say I meet the same girl and make my first date with her at a bar.

I will have a much higher success rate of getting laid with the bar date. There is something about the night and boos that gets girls juices flowing.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
So you go for the number not a ONS? I was just going to ask her if she'd like to have some drinks at my place.
Well if she kissed you than you go for the ONS. And if she doesn't than you go for the number. Usually a girl will have to kiss you first at the club if your going to have a ONS with her.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I think I get it now. The girls actions change depending on the enviroment but her attraction and what makes her attracted to you don't? Makes sense but I never really thought of it like that before. Cheers.