All you seniors dating Freshmen!

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: All you seniors dating Freshmen!

Pardon people, double post.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: All you seniors dating Freshmen!

Originally posted by PeterNorthisawesome
Oh yea and to answer your first quetion YEA IM RIGHT because I SAID SO so STFU and go back to your pre-pubescent girls.
LOL!

Shut the hell up you troll. You're fat aren't you?

Reaction score

Originally posted by AC/DC
LOL!

Shut the hell up you troll. You're fat aren't you?
I thought your the one telling people to mind their own business, you don't know me and you tell me im a fat troll! ROFL :crackup: At least I can kick your ass and I ain't a ugly B*tch, start wearing make up oh wait why don't you borrow it from your "20" year old H***s.

Reaction score

Originally posted by Adone
1. Good luck hooking up with a college hot model when you are a junior. Expecially if you're just a 7, like him. But you probably resemble Brad Pitt and have tons of women. This explains why you are here complaining about guys fùcking younger girls, while he's at home banging some hottie.

2. You have to understand that illegal is not the same thing as wrong. When I was 17, I was banging a 16. In some States, this is illegal. Was I wrong? Yes? No? Who cares?

3. You think people should go for a challenge? Good, go for a challenge, rather than coming to a seduction forum. You sound already pretty good with ladies.

4. Look up in a dictionary the definition of pre-pubescent, because you sound pretty ignorant when you define 16-yrs-old's as pre-pubescent.

5. Stop giving so much importance to people on this forum, you don't know me, AC/DC or anyone else personally, so quit trying to be the universal judje.
How about No! :D

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All you seniors dating Freshmen!

I thought your the one telling people to mind their own business, you don't know me and you tell me im a fat troll! ROFL :crackup: At least I can kick your ass and I ain't a ugly B*tch, start wearing make up oh wait why don't you borrow it from your "20" year old H***s.
You can kick my ass? You kick my ass? You kicking anyone's ass is laughable. If you're going to kick anyone's ass, beat your parents up for raising you to be such a dumbass.

PS: I'm your daddy.

And one more thing:
How about shut the hell up?

Reaction score
OK AC/DC this has reached the point of absolute patheticness, I thought your the older "Senor DJ" who would drop this but I guess your too immature. Just drop it post stuff relevent to this thread and stop wasting both of our time or just be quiet I don't need your useless elementry put-downs. Your suppose to be a ROLE MODEL since you've been on this forum for SO LONG.

P.S.

I would kill myself if you were my daddy, just grow up.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All you seniors dating Freshmen!

Ok, I think you're right. Good luck with the models