All you seniors dating Freshmen!

Reaction score
You guys are sad, the most a guy should ever lower himself is 2 years. Junior dating freshmen is normal these days. But a senior dating a freshmen is just plain pathetic, it shows that your insecure and a f*g for taking advantage of innocent girls. It will RUIN your reputation and ur friends will make fun of you. How gross would it be if a 9th grader dated a 5th grader! cmon if your a dj in high school don't lower urself to that level. Only a desparate nerd would do something like that. If she ends up dumping you you would look like a LOSER.

P.S.

I had to say this cause it was on my mind and I had to get it out.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO ****IN' TRUE. You're an insult to Don Juaning, if you're dating pre-pubescent girls.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know people that are in college dating a girl thats in 8th grade. If they are mature enough then theres nothing wrong with it at all. ALthough I agree with you for the most part there are certain circumstances where its not completely wrong.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's in 8th grade, she's not mature enough. I've never seen a child that age mature enough for a relationship, let alone one with someone in college. I doubt I ever will.

EDIT: Funny how I came into this topic expecting to attack you for saying that, they can date who they want, but you're right. It's disgusting, and it WILL ruin your rep.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it bother you so much? What about when 24 year olds date 18 year olds? Have a bad experience?

Reaction score
24 year old dating 18 year old is fine because both are LEGALLY mature to have sex. Think about it senior who's 18 can't have sex with a 14 year old girl since it's illegal, what's the point of going out? of course after high school u'll go to college and she'll still be a soptmore, u'll leave her with a bad reputation. I just think that people should stick to their own age group.

AverageAsian

Reaction score
I agree if you are a senior dating a freshman its nasty and sick and I hope you go to tell Jail.Come guys there are plenty of girls your own age,its wrong when a 18 year goes with a 15 year old or 14 year old.I mean she is way too young,no matter how she looks acts,she is just too young,I think guys need to stick with their own age group! ;)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageAsian
I agree if you are a senior dating a freshman its nasty and sick and I hope you go to tell Jail.Come guys there are plenty of girls your own age,its wrong when a 18 year goes with a 15 year old or 14 year old.I mean she is way too young,no matter how she looks acts,she is just too young,I think guys need to stick with their own age group! ;)
You are a VIRGIN.

Virgins can no longer write on this thread. Big ballers like Oakraiderz and myself screw any beezy. You want to argue with it? That's because when you actually get p*ssy, as long as she's not hella ugly, you don't really care. I f*ck with 20 year olds and 15 year olds. I don't even care.. I'm AC/DC and I'm the most important person in the world. Right?

Last edited:

ramblinman888

Reaction score
not that i perticulary agree with seniors getting with freshman, but it seems like you're alittle jealous (kinda like you're a sophmore or junior who has had chicks snagged out from under you by a senior):rolleyes:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
You are a VIRGIN.

Virgins can no longer write on this thread. Big ballers like Oakraiderz and myself screw any beezy. You want to argue with it? That's because when you actually get p*ssy, as long as she's not hella ugly, you don't really care. I f*ck with 20 year olds and 15 year olds. I don't even care.. I'm AC/DC and I'm the most important person in the world. Right?
Preach dat shii cuz!!

Reaction score
Ya AC /DC wt hell would tell the parents of the 15 year old daughter if SHE BECOMES PREGNANT? ur gonna take ALL THE BLAME AND GO TO JAIL for child molestation, u'll be the new MICHAEL JACKSON. It's sad how u think DJ ing is all about getting laid I thought the whole point was to find a Long-term girlfriend instead of one-night stands. Well i hope you older guys are statisfied with easy picking 15 year olds cuz im not I WANT A CHALLENGE i only try and get the best it's QUALITY more than quantity.

socialsecurity

Don Juan
Reaction score
ACDC you're going a little overboard with the whole AMOG thing.
****, so long as you don't care about it, then no one else has an opinion on it? Word, Dog?

Yeah.

I think fresh/senior is too far apart. I think college guy and 8th grader... I bet he is a winner.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeterNorthisawesome
Ya AC /DC wt hell would tell the parents of the 15 year old daughter if SHE BECOMES PREGNANT? ur gonna take ALL THE BLAME AND GO TO JAIL for child molestation, u'll be the new MICHAEL JACKSON. It's sad how u think DJ ing is all about getting laid I thought the whole point was to find a Long-term girlfriend instead of one-night stands. Well i hope you older guys are statisfied with easy picking 15 year olds cuz im not I WANT A CHALLENGE i only try and get the best it's QUALITY more than quantity.
The whole point is what you want it to be. I want a girlfriend. I'm getting p*ssy as a side result. Wow, I didn't know you knew me so well, thanks!

ACDC you're going a little overboard with the whole AMOG thing.
****, so long as you don't care about it, then no one else has an opinion on it? Word, Dog?
Yeah a little bit. But AFCs need a role model.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I'm a sophmore, and I have trouble going for anyone a grade below me. Hell, I go for girls atleast 1 year older. But I do date younger girls. I'd say 2 years under is decent. Anything less is weird.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeterNorthisawesome
You guys are sad, the most a guy should ever lower himself is 2 years. Junior dating freshmen is normal these days. But a senior dating a freshmen is just plain pathetic, it shows that your insecure and a f*g for taking advantage of innocent girls. It will RUIN your reputation and ur friends will make fun of you. How gross would it be if a 9th grader dated a 5th grader! cmon if your a dj in high school don't lower urself to that level. Only a desparate nerd would do something like that. If she ends up dumping you you would look like a LOSER.

P.S.

I had to say this cause it was on my mind and I had to get it out.
There are 25 year old women dating 40 year old men....and you're tripping on Seniors and Freshmans going out together?

Reaction score
Re: Re: All you seniors dating Freshmen!

Originally posted by DJ4Real
There are 25 year old women dating 40 year old men....and you're tripping on Seniors and Freshmans going out together?
yup because one is barley legal to have sex and other one is illegal ot have sex and it's pathetic. It's like hiring a hooker to lose your virginity if your a real DJ u wouldn't go for the easy innocent girls but the mature hotter ones.