All she wants to do is Fvk!!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this is NOT a brag post, this is serious!

Some of you may remember 2 weeks ago i had a FR with a blonde 9 called S. I posted her pic up too.

Anyway we have been tapping.
This girl is a machine!
all she wants to do morning day and night is fvk.
she wakes up, wanting to put my d!k in her mouth, then fvk.

Then i go to work, she works not far from me, and my apartment is half way between our offices, she'll wanna meet me over lunch at my place and have a quickie.

Then after work, she's back at my place ready to fvk AGAIN.

Then she'll cook dinner, and then before i eat, again FVK.

Then after dinner, FVK.

Then exactly 2:30 AM every night she wakes me up with my d!k in her mouth again. then wants to fvk till 4am.

This has been going on for 2 weeks and my d!k is on FIRE!
no it actually is starting to HURT and burn!

is that normal?I mean it actually burns.
and when i stick it in her, the tip burns even more!

is this normal for a chic to want it THIS bad?

what is the after effect? will it all crash and burn?

i love the BJ part of it, but DAYUM!..

i want two pieces of advice here.
1. is it healthy? for my d!k and me?
2. what is usually the after effect? this cant continue forever, i know that! what usually happens eventually in this situation?

Plz dont think im complaining, im not.
nor is this a brag post, this is serious.

ive never fvked a chic 12 times in ONE DAY!..i didnt think that was POSSIBLE!

women and their multiple orgasms..damn!!

Reaction score
enjoy it while this is still fresh and exciting.

Pretty soon, and i speak from personal experience, you will get tired of having so much sex and will actually be needing some alone time to actually jerk off - and this is when she will get clingy and mad at you for not wanting sex 10 times a day

it may be fun for a short while, but you'll get sick of it in a few weeks

Reaction score
slickaz said:
is this normal for a chic to want it THIS bad?
And your complaining? :crackup: :crackup:

Sorry, just had to add that in there. :D

Anyways, if you can handle it enjoy it. If IT is burning then it's likely your straining the plumbing. If you need to cut it down to say 6 times a day :eek: let her know.

If this is your biggest problem in life you are doing ok.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>> this cant continue forever, I know that! what usually happens eventually in this situation? >>

I have a similar "problem". This past weekend we must've hit the sack at least 20 times. I was completely, literally drained. She's insatiable. Says she can't get enough of me. She stayed overnight at my place, then I spent the next night at her place, then she wanted me to stay overnight again, but I bailed because I was getting tired of being perpetually at her side and I realize that to keep it from becoming routine and eventually too familiar and boring to her (and to me):

Get some solid away time in there so she has a reason to miss you and you'll keep her wanting you. Claw your way out and insist because you have stuff to do. Despite any protests she may offer, I think deep down she'll also respect that you don't give up your priorities to be with her, which will further the effect of keeping her interested in you.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Slick,
When you meet a Woman like that for the first few days you could eat it,later on you find yourself wishing that you had....The only thing worse than most Women who like it once or twice a week is a Bird who is insatiable,nymphomaniacs are a real headache,sex loses its pleasure and becomes a chore for you,but if you drop your game you know some other guy will step in...be assured that things take their natural course...Good Luck.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it gets to be too much for you, have you considered sticking a vibrator in her and licking?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's what im talking about, buy a good dildo and go crazy on her. Or 4 fingers!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is the thing.
I just got back from lunch with her, and she wanted it BADD!!

i gave it to her, then when we finished.

i said smtn like, "This is killin me! my legs is like noodles dayum!"

she laughed, but on a serious note asked what i think of it:
I said if we have SO much s3x its just gonna end up with her vajayjay gettin insensitive and loose, then she wont really enjoy it as much! lol.

she got all serious when i said that and said "o dam! i did not think of it that way, ok we should reduce the number of times we s3x."

i said yeh, least not 12 times a day, just lesser.

Now im worried ill be getting in once every 2 days. which is B0LLSH!T!!!!
im gonna keep it at once a day.

also will maintain scarcity with her, ive made sure im not TOO available.

im the guy that bangs her and bounces..lol

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any muscle you use gets stronger-she should be able to crack walnuts by now. BUT don't tell her that, if you've got it cut down to the amount you want-you win. Sorry to hear about the chafing-try what works best for raw hands-lotion or some other hand cream[will cut down on the BJ's if you forget to wash it off]

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds fine to me. If you are actually having sex and cumming 12 times a day multiple days in a row, more power to you. You can irritate things down there if you overdo it. Your prostate may start to get irritated or just plain angry with you, your urethra will get enflamed, and the skin on your d!ck might also get rubbed the wrong way. I'd say if you're getting pain and discomfort, you should tone it down a little. Finger her or do something like that instead (in between sex sessions).

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh not to scare you or anything but isn't there a STD that causes increased libido? That could maybe explain her insatiable appetite and perhaps your symptoms?? Again I'm not trying to scare you... just throwing that out there. :)

I don't remember which one it was, but I saw a program about sex/STD's on Discovery Health and advanced libido was a symptom of a VD, but that it was treatable. I'll do some more research on it when I get off work.

Otherwise, sounds like things are going good for you! :up:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Hammer it till you chafe.

Wouldn't be surprised if eventually she tries to use it to leverage you into commitment. But hey, enjoy it while it lasts! You're using protection, right?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not normal.

Cheers!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything's better in moderation. Logical Player said it best. Dude, if your d1ck's starting to go raw, tell her to back off for a while.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I'm banging is simular - but not to your extent.

Here is a tip for you.

When you bang, don't nut. Obviously make her cvm, but don't cvm yourself.

This helps in several ways -

1) You gain more desire.
2) your not realsing your fluids as often
3) your not as tired.

- on a weekend I bang probably around 8 - 10 times. Again not in your magnitude, but still a pretty high numbers. I nut 3-4 times.

As for the raw C0ck - use vaseline. It helps.

Finally, the biggest problem I had was my groin muscles. I strained them all early on - and that put me out of commision for a while.

but rest asured it's a good problem to have.

finally - eat plenty of blueberries.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was like that until I told her we had to reduce it. She agreed but then I noticed she started getting it from somewhere else.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
This girl is a machine!
all she wants to do morning day and night is fvk.
she wakes up, wanting to put my d!k in her mouth, then fvk.

Then she'll cook dinner, and then before i eat, again FVK.

Then after dinner, FVK.

Then exactly 2:30 AM every night she wakes me up with my d!k in her mouth again. then wants to fvk till 4am.

I'm sorry, could you restate your problem again, because I'm not seeing it?

Marry her, that'll solve it.