All she wants to do is Fvk!!

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is you are not satisfying her properly in the first place !!

If you have fck her senseless in the first place, she shouldn't be able to walk, let alone want more for at least a day.

Brush up on your sex techniques as I think you are missing something...

Jump on her - Stick it in, push a few times, whip it out and wipe is not making love !!

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait..
im not complaining you guys..

I just want to know what are the side effects, and if this stops what would i be facing? emotionally from her etc.

i know if i stop givin her the pleasure another dude may step in, which i dont want..obviously!

Bucket: I dont nut everytime, i nut twice a day and make her nut every time we bang. thats the only way i stay ready for the next rounds.

Questions:
1: Is it possible that women lose feeling in their vjayjays after too much s3x?
2: Why is it that sometimes nowadays she is still dry!!!! but she's turned on. no natural lube..how do i fix that?

I like the idea of vaseline, because i was only starting to chafe only when she is DRY but still wants it.
she says im an animal in bed and thats why she wants so much. so she wants it lots, but when she's dry i cant even get in coz it feels like metal on metal..

Rollo: Cmon bru! i know you've been thru this problem before, how did you solve it without getting married to the woman! lol

Again, im not complaining, ive just never fvkd someone 12 times a day.

my problem with that is:
1. i wake up tired since im up at 3am fvking every morning. hence it affects my work
2. i cant go to the gym as much coz im fvkin her, even though they say its a workout, its not really as good as a gym one.
3. My groin muscles are killin me.
4. i cant say NO, but i cant say YES either..DAMNIT!

advice!?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really did it 12 times in day? You're going to get real tired of this real soon. If your c-ck is burning I think it means you need to take a break.

Only one time in my life did I do it 5 times in a day and even that required a couple days recovery. There will come a point when you won't even want it from her if you try to maintain this pace.

It's pretty new right now, why ruin it?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this is the first time you've had a girl like this. Well, I gotta say is enjoy it, just remember at one point the sex will not be as exciting anymore, so enjoy while it last.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
Bucket: I dont nut everytime, i nut twice a day and make her nut every time we bang. thats the only way i stay ready for the next rounds.
Okay. I was going to say I don't know anyone that has *** 12 times in a single day. Some girls don't get as wet as others, but you're going to tell me she's mostly dry and having a bunch of orgasms? Are you using a condom? I know that if you use a condom long enough it dries up at gets weird, but just buy a bottle of lube (water-based) if you're having issues. That should make it better for everyone and won't rub the skin off your **** quite as much from all the friction.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Water based..what about something like KY warming? that will give her some feelin too right?

My question is this:

Ive noticed that when we started this thing, she used to get wet on touch, now it seems she just doesnt get wet at all. like she does, but its HARDLY the amount needed to get it lubed for entry.

what is the problem here? how do fix it? is that natural? because we've done it SO much that its just gone dry and needs a couple of days off to recoup?

I use rubber, but even that doesnt help. We go for about 1.5 to 2 hours on a good round. a quickie is usually 30 to 45minutes.

She just doesnt get enough but i LOVE that about her, but! i need to know how to keep up.
im eating lots of multivits and magnesium and blueberrys apples etc. as i always do and i go to the gym lots so my stamina is up. I am always ready to go except my johnson is chafed and the friction is hell!

im plannin on getting some water based or KY today to try it out and see if the lube can help ease the friction and meanwhile also cut down the number of times we go at it.

id like to cut it down to maybe 3 to 4 times a day.

yday we did it 9 times. and thats a school night. uptil 5am.
and hence this morning im on 2 redbulls at work trying to stay awake at m eetings.lol

Reaction score
slickaz said:
We go for about 1.5 to 2 hours on a good round.
Uh, 12 times a day and lets say 3 of those are 1.5 to 2 hours, that's 4.5 to 6 hours a day sexing NOT including quickies? Something doesn't sound right. No offense but are you employed? This whole scenerio is sounding more and more like exaggeration now.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
Ive noticed that when we started this thing, she used to get wet on touch, now it seems she just doesnt get wet at all. like she does, but its HARDLY the amount needed to get it lubed for entry.

what is the problem here? how do fix it? is that natural? because we've done it SO much that its just gone dry and needs a couple of days off to recoup?
How old are you two? I can't even remember wanting to have sex this much when I was 16.

Are you actually f-cking for hours or is there some loooong foreplay going on? I guess it's just me, I've never had the desire to have sex for hours on end all day long, 30-40 mins and I'm good....

Obviously it's becoming excessive if she doesn't get wet, and your c-ck is chaffing. At this point it sounds more like ego stroking than a genuine concern on your part.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
Water based..what about something like KY warming? that will give her some feelin too right?

My question is this:

I use rubber, but even that doesnt help. We go for about 1.5 to 2 hours on a good round. a quickie is usually 30 to 45minutes.

She just doesnt get enough but i LOVE that about her, but! i need to know how to keep up.
im eating lots of multivits and magnesium and blueberrys apples etc. as i always do and i go to the gym lots so my stamina is up. I am always ready to go except my johnson is chafed and the friction is hell!

im plannin on getting some water based or KY today to try it out and see if the lube can help ease the friction and meanwhile also cut down the number of times we go at it.

id like to cut it down to maybe 3 to 4 times a day.

yday we did it 9 times. and thats a school night. uptil 5am.
and hence this morning im on 2 redbulls at work trying to stay awake at m eetings.lol
Couple of things.....

First, too much of a good thing, is not a good thing.

And secondly, no normal rational person wants to have sex 6 times a day every day, let alone 12 times. And she doesn't even get wet all the time now? That my friend is her having some sort of mental issue with sex. It's not physically pleasurable for her, she just feels the need to have sex that many times for whatever reason in her MIND> Whether she has daddy issues, insecurities, needs validation that she is hot, who knows. But there is something going on there.

My advice as a man would to simply tell her "look, I love sexing you, but this is insane. I'm killing myself by having sex this much, and its affecting my work, my sleep, my workouts, we need to slow down". Any rationale sane woman would understand.

Good luck with this one. I saw the pic, shes hot, but I don't think she's all there. :)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
Dude im sorry but thats like 7 or 8 hours a day fvcking. I dont really see how that is possible. And if it really is what you are doing, it doesnt sound enjoyable in the least.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin another plate. Or several.

Hear me out, I'm not trying to kill you off in a year :D

Whether you have other plates or not, you are clearly spending too much time with this woman -- she stays over or you stay over at night, you have nooners, quickies, and sex at all times of the day. I'm willing to guess you have no other plates because (and I'm not saying this is a bad thing!) she wants sex so much.

With another plate you essentially book time away from this girl and can get some time away from the sex.

The problem I can imagine is that you might be less willing to have as much sex with any other plates. This can be fixed by having more girls on the side and making sex with them a once-a-week thing (or whatever). That frees up your time from S and doesn't leave you with a swollen d1ck

ps: I have no idea why I'm giving you advice. These stories always piss me off hah!