ALERT: GF likely cheating on me. Help me think of a good way to dump her.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also, before you throw her out, take some nekkid pics. :D
you know just for insurance. i have found out that girls i have naked pics/sexual pics of, tend to not get too *****y after brake up. especially because they know i would post them online.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people here don't understand that sometimes you have to do things a certain way when you eliminate a woman from your life. When I found out my ex-wife was cheating, I kept it to myself to protect all my investments. Pissing her off with my evidence would have only fueled a bitter divorce which I didn't want.

Vice, I like your plan except for this:

I'm not going to offer any explanation. Everything will seem very nice on the car drive up, excited to see family, and then the next morning I'm GONE. No note. Nothing.
The bytch is going to need "closure". Give her a simple note that says "We're finished". That's it. If you wanna include printouts of her wh0ring ways, feel free to do that.

So what if you need to make a 12 hour drive to dump her off. It's a small price to pay to unload her and gain back your freedom. Stick to that plan. If she has any 5hit left at your place, mail it out to her. After you complete all that, then you're a free man.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
A lot of people here don't understand that sometimes you have to do things a certain way when you eliminate a woman from your life. When I found out my ex-wife was cheating, I kept it to myself to protect all my investments. Pissing her off with my evidence would have only fueled a bitter divorce which I didn't want.

Vice, I like your plan except for this:

The bytch is going to need "closure". Give her a simple note that says "We're finished". That's it. If you wanna include printouts of her wh0ring ways, feel free to do that.

So what if you need to make a 12 hour drive to dump her off. It's a small price to pay to unload her and gain back your freedom. Stick to that plan. If she has any 5hit left at your place, mail it out to her. After you complete all that, then you're a free man.
It looks like I'm not even going to go on the trip; this morning I told her she needs to move out to her friend's ASAP. Once all material possessions and her are out of my custody, I'll tell her it's over. This way I can drive off and only have to deal with her if she comes back to my house. She doesn't have a car, so she'd have to take public transportation or have her friend drive her.

It's going to be nice to not have to deal with the distraction, her sleeping in until noon, the constant mess, driving her to work, all the girl crap lying around everywhere. Her demanding to "go somewhere" and be entertained when she's not at work, while I'm trying to run a business. She can lay around, watch 90210, and sleep in until noon all she wants, just not in my house.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
It looks like I'm not even going to go on the trip; this morning I told her she needs to move out to her friend's ASAP. Once all material possessions and her are out of my custody, I'll tell her it's over. This way I can drive off and only have to deal with her if she comes back to my house. She doesn't have a car, so she'd have to take public transportation or have her friend drive her.

It's going to be nice to not have to deal with the distraction, her sleeping in until noon, the constant mess, driving her to work, all the girl crap lying around everywhere. Her demanding to "go somewhere" and be entertained when she's not at work, while I'm trying to run a business. She can lay around, watch 90210, and sleep in until noon all she wants, just not in my house.
Good job. In my opinion tell her its over, and don't tell her why. Let her hamster run its self to death. Then enjoy your life, and keep doing what you do, this will be the best revenge. She doesn't need to know why you did it.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got a call from her; she's moving out tonight. Excellent. At this point I will just go no contact, and when she eventually asks me why I'm either:

1. Not answering her calls
2. Ignoring her
3. Not going on the trip with her

I'll simply say "I think you know exactly why." She'll eventually figure it out.

Now I need to figure out what to do with the damn Christmas presents she left under the tree for my parents/siblings. I was thinking of giving them back to her to help drive the point home. I'm sure she could also use the money for the rent she will soon have to pay.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
Just got a call from her; she's moving out tonight. Excellent. At this point I will just go no contact, and when she eventually asks me why I'm either:

1. Not answering her calls
2. Ignoring her
3. Not going on the trip with her

I'll simply say "I think you know exactly why." She'll eventually figure it out.

Now I need to figure out what to do with the damn Christmas presents she left under the tree for my parents/siblings. I was thinking of giving them back to her to help drive the point home. I'm sure she could also use the money for the rent she will soon have to pay.
You could just say "because this relationship is over." In my opinion don't give her any reason why, of course she knows, however you have more important things to do then get sucked into a discussion where she will being lying, and rationalizing, and seeking an ego boost.

I think the closure she gets from you should be "its over" thats enough.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never give up your sources first of all! I'd say something like "someone told me" and leave it at that. This accomplishes several things. You don't give your source up, she will lose trust of whatever common friend you may have that's not telling you about this (prolly some closet hater) and I think it makes me look good to be in the know.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this as a lesson OP. DO NOT GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN YOU BARELY KNOW, LET ALONE ALLOW THEM TO LIVE WITH YOU.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should leave a note, and it should simply say something cryptic but worrying like "I know" or "did you think i wouldn't find out?" without any more specificity than that

check your phone later on to see what she apologizes for(she could've had a lot more stuff going on behind your back she'll accidentally confess to! think: "I thought they were just going to rob you I didn't think they'd also try to kill you", "your brother came on to me, but definitely won't be the father I swear", "that wasn't your mother and I'm not a lesbian!", "I was acquitted on 4 of those murder charges, why would you believe the other 3?")

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
Vice you seem to have a LOT of bottled up energy. Dangerous stuff I tell ya...
Not at all. I am, however, excited to get back in the field.

She's out of the house now, so I can take my time on actually dumping her. Before or after Christmas? Hmm...

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Not at all. I am, however, excited to get back in the field.

She's out of the house now, so I can take my time on actually dumping her. Before or after Christmas? Hmm...
oh before, before! or better still. on xmas day. :cheer:

write it in a xmas card or something...along with the printouts.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
oh before, before! or better still. on xmas day. :cheer:

write it in a xmas card or something...along with the printouts.
Not a bad idea. Maybe even the day AFTER Christmas, so that stupid song "Last Christmas" by Wham! has more gravity every time she hears it during the holidays. She works retail so she gets to relive it more often than others.

Psychological warfare is fun.

TitanSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have just screenshotted the messages to him with my phone and sent it to her in a text with the lines "You're gonna ravage what, b1tch? BuhBye"

Ignore anything she says to you afterward.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
:up:

as you can see OP there is no one right answer. there is many good ways to go about things. some people think you should nuke the situation others think you should be zen about it and not bother with the fallout by just moving on.

ultimately it's up to you as long as you can keep your wits about you

judging from your post and updates though i honestly think you have oneitis which is really the problem IMO
Oneitis? LOL

No dude, as Desdinova said, a lot of people here don't understand that sometimes you have to do things a certain way when you eliminate a woman from your life.

I don't want to deal with the emotional fallout and weirdness that would occur around her, my family, etc. until AFTER she moved out. I have a little 12 year old sister at the house so I can't cause a scene and send the wrong message to her. Some finesse is required here, and I also don't want to burn bridges (I've done this in the past and it sucks).

She is out of the house now. At this point I'm just going to coast and see what develops, as well as start going out this weekend.

For now I have to focus on preparing to move my business and rekindling old flames.