ALERT: GF likely cheating on me. Help me think of a good way to dump her.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One man's treasure is another man's trash.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking of how this is a win-win. If she doesn't go to her parents, I win because I get to avoid driving a long distance, and I can always come back to the town she's moving to near me to have some dry-spell remediation.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
geez. how much more time and energy do you want to spend on this girl?

a 12 hour drive?

seriously. evidence, black bags, gtfo.

end of.

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I've been thinking of how this is a win-win. If she doesn't go to her parents, I win because I get to avoid driving a long distance, and I can always come back to the town she's moving to near me to have some dry-spell remediation.
It sounds like what you want is an easy way to avoid breaking up with her directly. But if you keep her infidelity a secret, you have no excuse not to drive her a thousand miles. May I suggest that you make up an excuse? Car problems? Back Injury? You just don't care enough to make the journey? Whatever.

The real reason will always be that she was unfaithful, but it sounds like you don't want the drama that will result from telling her that.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
geez. how much more time and energy do you want to spend on this girl?

a 12 hour drive?

seriously. evidence, black bags, gtfo.

end of.
lanba said:
It sounds like what you want is an easy way to avoid breaking up with her directly. But if you keep her infidelity a secret, you have no excuse not to drive her a thousand miles. May I suggest that you make up an excuse? Car problems? Back Injury? You just don't care enough to make the journey? Whatever.

The real reason will always be that she was unfaithful, but it sounds like you don't want the drama that will result from telling her that.
I have real estate investment property in her city that I need to take care of, so the drive is justified and required anyway.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I have real estate investment property in her city that I need to take care of, so the drive is justified and required anyway.
Ok. I hear you. Sounds like quite an ordeal though just to get one over on someone. Good luck whatever you decide.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
dude. i would still would not take her bish ass.. ill drive there my self and throw her on the damn bus smh

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
i personally like your plan and think its very appropriate of a mature man.

too many guys are giving you opinions with strong undertones of butt hurt.

but really, why feed her hamster with the drama? your only gonna give her more frame

take the entirety of the frame by dissappearing like you planned and let however crazy she goes trying to track YOU down be HER PROBLEM.

i can relate to your situation so i can tell you thats gonna be one of hell of a ride back in your head. i did it too. a pack of smokes helped me

look on the very bright side of this. you are game aware and about to start college. the amount of pu$$y that awaits you is in incalculable

Exactly. Imagine if the situation was reversed and the chick just disappeared into the night as if nothing happened rather than do some "get back" emo tirade etc. Any of these dudes would be asking questions out the wazoo. Reactions show caring. Non reactions put people in their place as if they never really mattered in the first place and show much more maturity and restraint.

Same with pro athletes etc. Anyone of them who acts completely unaffected gets the last laugh over someone who tries to get over on them in a game etc.

The same chick WILL wonder like crazy if OP had met someone better behind her back as he showed ZERO emotion or caring and just disappeared. Giving him higher value as she'll think she lost him to someone else and never saw it coming. Or she'll realize he simply left her and values himself over their relationship. Emotion and "get back" only shows the OP cares more and she "got him" even if she knows she's busted.

The bomb gets dropped in silence as you disappear forever into the night.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started working out more consistently. Gotta get prepared both mentally for the upcoming breakup, as well as getting into a confident physical/mental state.

The plan is to wait until she moves out to drop the bomb. She's texting him while we drive in the car, and I ignore it, biding my time. She doesn't know I know. She's been acting slightly less engaged lately. She's also more secretive about her phone, never keeping it out of arm's length. I unconsciously picked it up to play with the slider thing today and she took it back.

Until I drop the bomb I'll be milking the sex and free stuff from her parents all I can. I'll let her move to the town 3 hours from my college town so I have access to easy sex during a dry spell. There's no point in wasting a 14 trip to burn a bridge. He family makes great food and there's plenty of cool stuff to see in that town. She's lost her utility as relationship partner, but I'm confident she'll try to regain my approval through sex.

switch said:
VICE VICE LISTEN RIGHT HERE MATE...

TAKE HER TO A SWINGERS. YOU GET TO FVCK ANOTHER WOMAN FOR FREE
srsly consider that.
I'll use a threesome as a negotiation tool if she comes crying back to me. She seemed interested early in the relationship but I never really pursued it because I got comfortable (read: lazy). I'll find another girl and maybe we'll set up some raunchy get together.

It feels nice to have options.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You is weeny dude. She's doing all this crap and you say you will keep her as pu$$y for a dry spell?? Weenyism my brother. Drop her, cold turkey! Don't tolerate her breaking boundaries. There are more girls then guys in this world for a reason my brother. She crossed the line and you need to let her go for good.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
You is weeny dude. She's doing all this crap and you say you will keep her as pu$$y for a dry spell?? Weenyism my brother. Drop her, cold turkey! Don't tolerate her breaking boundaries. There are more girls then guys in this world for a reason my brother. She crossed the line and you need to let her go for good.
Nothing wrong with keeping crappy old tires in reserve until I get the new high performance ones installed, you know what I mean?

I'm not going to burn this bridge. I'll keep stringing her along for the sex during a dry spell.

That isn't AFC or being a "weeny". If I was thinking about a relationship that was anything beyond sex, THEN it would be AFC/"weeny".

For some reason some of you guys are really into butthurt responses and burning bridges.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Nothing wrong with keeping crappy old tires in reserve until I get the new high performance ones installed, you know what I mean?

I'm not going to burn this bridge. I'll keep stringing her along for the sex during a dry spell.

That isn't AFC or being a "weeny". If I was thinking about a relationship that was anything beyond sex, THEN it would be AFC/"weeny".

For some reason some of you guys are really into butthurt responses and burning bridges.
Agreed. Your plan is masterful. It will likely maim her hamster for life. The only reason a man should throw away free pvssy in this situation is if the female fvcked him up mentally and he needs to recover. Using her as nothing more than a masturbation sleeve is fine revenge.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
She's texting him while we drive in the car, and I ignore it
:down:

You're wasting your time in bvllsh!tting someone whose opinion of you does not matter enough to justify the effort. Call her out on that sh!t when it happens. What are you afraid of? That she'll break up with you? If she does, then at least she'll respect you, which she does not right now.

Life's too short to be passive aggressive about conflict. Deal with it head on and get it over with, or else the conflicts in your life will eat away at you and consume too much of your energy. Once you put all this behind you, then you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd let her sort her own way out of town. The "disappearing into night" is a lot of effort doing her a favor on top of living at your parents house for free but that play will save your parents from alot of hysterics on her side.

If you want her completely out of your place how are you going to get her all her stuff? You'll have a hard time cutting it all off fully.

Box up her sh!t, pick her up from work and drop her off at a greyhound station. Give your parents a heads up so they don't let her back in unknowingly.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omerta said:
Box up her sh!t, pick her up from work and drop her off at a greyhound station. Give your parents a heads up so they don't let her back in unknowingly.
:box: +1

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This b*tch is so annoying.

Just woke up at 2AM to the repeated sounds of cabinets closing in the bathroom next to my room, and find her straightening her hair or some asinine dumb sh*t. I ask her what the f*ck she's doing and she just stares at me. I guess she knew I was pissed and she didn't really have a good answer as to why she was up at 2AM working on her hair.

This girl does NOT know when it is and isn't appropriate to do sh*t.

I'm pressuring her to move out of the house and to her new apartment.

I want to get her out of the house before I do it so I don't otherwise have to deal with her stupid ass and hear her rationalizations and crying and sh*t. Not to mention all of her ****ing girl stuff clutters up the damn room and bathroom. I'm never living with a woman again.

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pressuring her? It's your house man. Tell her.

If you don't take action all the passive aggressiveness you're experiencing will burst at the seams and it will not be the controlled delivery you are planning for.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
It has nothing to do with being 'butthurt' or burning bridges and everything to do with the preservation of sanity.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl does NOT know when it is and isn't appropriate to do sh*t.

Yes she does, she just doesn't respect you anymore.
I see what you are trying to do. You don't want to throw her in the street, and you don't want to break it off and then still see her in the house. You know the situation better than us so act accordingly.
Does she have any friends that would take her in if you throw her out?