Alcoholism

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Epic
Here is a poem I wrote about addiction. It's amateur, but I like it. Maybe it will help in some way.

Overcome

You bring the best out of me
But you also bring the worst out of me
Why is it that I let you destroy me?
Alas, I can't stop loving you

You take all the pain away
Just to bring it back in another way
Why is it that I ignore all the scars?
If I could just stop loving you

When is a friend not a friend?
If that friend can murder you in the end
Why is it that I cherish a villain?
Maybe I can stop loving you

What does it take to be king?
The young hobbit must destroy the one ring
Why is it that I submit to your call?
I know I can stop loving you
Good poem man! Cheers. Very true!

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
How many fights you been in? Some people, VERY rarely will have a very strong spirit and no regard to consequence and will fight back until its brutal! How often does that happen? I have only experienced it once! Both ended up in hospital! Anybody "win"? NO!

Usually a fight will be broken up, however some fights spill out into carparks and bouncers just leave it be, even the police sometimes will not do anything if there are too many people! Most of the time, one guy after being hit mutilple times will give up his bravado image and try and talk! I KNOW, I have experienced it! You are 18 and probably been in very few fights. If you think you are experienced, you are simply lying!

And why WTF to walk away? Once again, if your ballz are as big as you talk, you will see the true result of fighting once you end up in hospital! AND YOU WILL! Every single guy who loves to fight and does so frequently ends up very damaged and in hospital at one time or another! Might take months before it happens, might take years, but trust me, IT WILL HAPPEN! That or you will end up in Jail! Either way, you are going to get busted up! Nobody is super human! Grow up kid!
man there's such a big diffence between getting drunk and fighting kid's,to real fighting:D

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good poem man! Cheers. Very true!
I'm glad you like it. It's based on what I remember feeling when I was trying to stop doing drugs. I had to remind myself that although it's scary thinking about going without you'll be better off in the long run. It was hard but's it's possible. Take baby steps that's what I did.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many fights you been in? Some people, VERY rarely will have a very strong spirit and no regard to consequence and will fight back until its brutal! How often does that happen? I have only experienced it once! Both ended up in hospital! Anybody "win"? NO!

Usually a fight will be broken up, however some fights spill out into carparks and bouncers just leave it be, even the police sometimes will not do anything if there are too many people! Most of the time, one guy after being hit mutilple times will give up his bravado image and try and talk! I KNOW, I have experienced it! You are 18 and probably been in very few fights.
probably, you dont know me.

And why WTF to walk away? Once again, if your ballz are as big as you talk, you will see the true result of fighting once you end up in hospital! AND YOU WILL! Every single guy who loves to fight and does so frequently ends up very damaged and in hospital at one time or another! Might take months before it happens, might take years, but trust me, IT WILL HAPPEN! That or you will end up in Jail! Either way, you are going to get busted up! Nobody is super human! Grow up kid!
thats like saying if you skydive, it might take months to happen or years but eventually a parachute will not open, how about - no.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
probably, you dont know me.

thats like saying if you skydive, it might take months to happen or years but eventually a parachute will not open, how about - no.
No its not! Its like saying if you drive like a maniac or basejump for years, you will end up in hospital or dead one day!

I know the driving like a maniac one for sure also, I wrote off my car driving crazy! Time is definately the best teacher, and you obviously havent been to school!

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No its not! Its like saying if you drive like a maniac or basejump for years, you will end up in hospital or dead one day!

I know the driving like a maniac one for sure also, I wrote off my car driving crazy! Time is definately the best teacher, and you obviously havent been to school!
thats a defeatist attitude, and you gotta be an idiot to end up in the hospital.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
thats a defeatist attitude, and you gotta be an idiot to end up in the hospital.
Defeatist or realist?

How you gotta be an idiot? Such things as accidents do exist, and they have NOTHING to do with intelligence in any of its forms!