African American women are by far harder to game other black guys post..

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Maybe so, maybe so. But you still didn't lose your virginity with a dime piece that I can only dream of.
I don't see why you have all this pride and arrogance. There isn't anything to be proud or arrogant about!

He's a couple of decades younger than you are, and his woman is way hotter, smarter, and more fun than yours. And he's in better shape and not leeching off mummy and dadsy like a parasite.

Get your ego in check. You're not as special as mumsy's been telling you every night.

Now as far as black chics being agressive. Not so. It depends where they come from, not their race. It's environmental. Friend of mine, she's the sweetest thing and she's black.

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
That Ghetto Alpha Male crap is an ACT. Real men work for a living, take care of their families, and honor their responsibilities. The fact that our society has glorified these bums serves only to further it's decay. But, in these tough times, the wheat gets separated from the chaff and we may yet see the return of outdated things like honor, courage, commitment, responsibility, work ethic, etc.

What ever man.
Glorified Ghetto Alpha Male = Glorified Hardcore Biker Guy. Glorified Mob Guy
Fake Ghetto Alpha Male= Fake Biker Guy.
Real black man = Real White man
AFC black man = AFC White man

If women were attracted to safety honor and stability then the guys on here wouldn't be complaining would they? Black women follow the same trends...they want that Bad Boy (Gangsta dude) or entertainer (rapper/singer) or rich guy, Player (DJ) followed by the safe stable AFCs when they get old and used up and got a couple of kids by some worthless guy. The same game applies. It's just that sisters tend to know the game more than white women do, especially considering class level comparisons. Lots of poor white trash chics know the game more than middle class upper class white girls.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In simple terms, it isn't the color of the skin that dictates the experience one would have gaming a woman, but upbringing and environment. "Hood" chicks are usually more upfront with their feelings because of their underprivelidged upbringing and environment. You'd get the same experience from a white woman that was brought up from a low income trailer park in Michigan.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe I'm in the minority here but I actually think Black women (or really "hood" or poor women of any color) are easier to game than middle-class women.

For all the talk about "street smarts" vs. "book smarts" when it all comes down to it people lacking "book smarts" are often lacking "common sense" too. Seriously. Poorer people make poorer decisions on average. And before you jump all over me I come from a lower-income background too in a multicultural area of Philadelphia called Frankford.

The women from my area, black, white, or puerto rican, are generally dumb as **** and **** alot. If you can play the part (and it's not hard to play) you will get to ****. Black guys in my neighborhood DO have it easier with the white girls in my neighborhood than vice versa though because they generally have more street credibility on color alone. And in certain areas that's a bonus.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chew over this for a moment...

There are single mothers with absent fathers all over the country. But where do they dominate? The low-income areas. Alot of those women were gamed upside down who were sold a line of bull, bought it, and now is suffering the consequences.

I think we'd LIKE to think that a tougher upbringing means a tougher decision making progress and alot of yelling and screaming and attitude might make you think so. But really, look at the results and you tell me.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on how much the woman "values" you. It doesn't matter where she's from or what her ethnic backround is. If she thinks you're the sh-t, then she will make it easy for you to do your thing.

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am white and in my little experience I have a few theories:

Black girls are stuck up.
White girls are naive.
No but seriously, I had a black chick and we were doing the relationship thing but she admitted to being upset about a white girl with a black man(old news, I know). The new generation(high school kids right now) don't even care.
My friend says black girls are different and require a completely different strategy, I don't agree with him on this.
Black girls are harder to get because they run a lot more test than white girls. I believe there are a lot more single black ladies than white but I'm not positive. Black girls like to follow that Ms. Independent thing, a lot of them grew up without fathers.

I don't speak for all black girls, just the average.
If you are speaking of hood chicks then next time you approach one, do a stop and think because your probably just being intimidated by her.

Just my opinion

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
I don't see why you have all this pride and arrogance. There isn't anything to be proud or arrogant about!
That I am not you.

Alle_Gory said:
He's a couple of decades younger than you are, and his woman is way hotter, smarter, and more fun than yours. And he's in better shape and not leeching off mummy and dadsy like a parasite.
So you are saying that he is 13 years old? He shouldn't be posting on an adult forum then. As usual you talk out of your a$$ and can't make an accurate factual statement. You do not know anything much about my woman, or women in my life to be able to make accurate comments. You are welcome to post links about pua1989 about his women, pics of him and his woman together, or proof his woman isn't sleeping with other guys or would dump him if he lost his job or found about his true self. Since you can't back up anything you say, like the age thing, I'd make mincemeat out of you if you were a defence attorney.

I take it you don't come from a good family where you are close to your parents. That's too bad.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
So you are saying that he is 13 years old?
That you're nearly 40. Him, 20's + couple of decades = 40s.

I can run through it again step by step.

I take it you don't come from a good family where you are close to your parents. That's too bad.
The brain is such an incredible creation. It can twist and rationalize anything and everything in this reality. Even things that don't exist.

For your information, I do have a good relationship with my parents however I don't consider codependency to be 'closeness'. LOL @ the mincemeat comment. In order to be a lawyer, you must first learn to be able to effectively communicate with the lowest common denominator. In this case, the average person. The language must be simple and direct.

Now, as far as knowing the type of woman... easy. I judge by behavior and attitude.

Please don't post any pics of your UG. I think you've done enough psychological damage to the members here.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
That I am not you.

So you are saying that he is 13 years old? He shouldn't be posting on an adult forum then. As usual you talk out of your a$$ and can't make an accurate factual statement. You do not know anything much about my woman, or women in my life to be able to make accurate comments. You are welcome to post links about pua1989 about his women, pics of him and his woman together, or proof his woman isn't sleeping with other guys or would dump him if he lost his job or found about his true self. Since you can't back up anything you say, like the age thing, I'd make mincemeat out of you if you were a defence attorney.

wheres the picture of your UG romanian?

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
That you're nearly 40. Him, 20's + couple of decades = 40s.

I can run through it again step by step.
You really are a moron, I'm 33 years old. That is closer to 30. Subtract 20 = 10-13 years.

Alle_Gory said:
The brain is such an incredible creation. It can twist and rationalize anything and everything in this reality. Even things that don't exist.
So you can't prove anything you are saying and you are full of sh1t.
Thanks for admitting it troll.

Reaction score
pua1989 said:
wheres the picture of your UG romanian?
Your fvcking defense attorney doesn't want me to post it.

By the way, she's Black, not romanian. I only have success dating or having romantic relationships with Black girls to date.
All my experiences, kissing, fondling, etc... NATURALLY are with black woman.

If I was going a casual sex hook-up route, then it's likely it would just be with WHITE women since that's the race that's most into that sort of stuff from my past experience on that stuff.

So you got an exotic girl? If not, then I don't care since there is no hb in my books unless she is exotic (mixed exotic looking). Everyone else is ug or low hb. That's why ub/hb ratings are very subjective.

Last edited:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Well black women are more submissive with non black men cause they have very little respect for black men due to the way that society shows black men to be. So yes they tend to give black men a harder time than other men. Also black womens low self esteem causes them to feel special when non black men lust after them. they think that there non black men are better than them so its a honor when one finds their black features attractive.

Black men are very far from being alfa males unless they are celebrities so that makes them much less desirable to the average woman.

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Black men are very far from being alfa males unless they are celebrities so that makes them much less desirable to the average woman.
...or look like celibrities?

Slickaz is black and he's a major player on this board and he ain't a celibrity.

I think black people are associated with sexual prowess and even in the past when racial inequality was at it's height, white men were over zealous about protecting their white woman to the point of lynching black men and terrorising defenseless blacks because their d1cks are smaller than the black man and white woman secretly wanted them more and they knew it. The black man would naturally be more alpha than the white man.

That is why, take the Emmet Hill case, a black man has to say hi to a white woman to be savagely and barbarically killed by a bunch of white men. Again, this is because their d1cks are smaller and they are sexually inferior to the black man so they have to resort to violence and suppression. But that don't stop their women from wanting black men.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
That is why, take the Emmet Hill case, a black man has to say hi to a white woman to be savagely and barbarically killed by a bunch of white men. Again, this is because their d1cks are smaller and they are sexually inferior to the black man so they have to resort to violence and suppression. But that don't stop their women from wanting black men.
More bullsh*t.

The bottom line is that there is no significant difference in the size of penises between the average white male and the average black male.

Source

Luke Skywalker said:
You really are a moron, I'm 33 years old. That is closer to 30. Subtract 20 = 10-13 years.
I round up. Its still pathetic that you're so arrogant to a much younger man who has accomplished more than you. AND who is able to support himself and not rely on mommy and daddy.

Independence my dear Luke. You're the child, age doesn't mean sh*t.

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
More bullsh*t.
You are the ones making claims without evidence, so you are just bs.

There are books written on the subject that I have just spoken about above. That shows you are ignorant and mis-informed.

Alle_Gory said:
I round up. Its still pathetic that you're so arrogant to a much younger man who has accomplished more than you. AND who is able to support himself and not rely on mommy and daddy.
Arrogant? Who is arrogant? You and pua1989 keep troll posting on threads that I'm keeping journals of trying to improve myself on approaches and keep knocking at it and you want to call me arrogant?

Notice how REAL success stories on here, like slickaz, or other accomplished pua's on here do not make troll posts on my treads because they are not phonies like you and pua1989.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an asian guy, so I guess I don't pertain directly to the post, but I'd definitely like to share the general experience of myself, Asian Playboy, and the other asian brothers out there.

For asian guys, I think we have the same problem, I find that gaming white girls or black girls ( I rarely game black girls, I don't find them to be my type ) are a LOT easier than gaming girls of my own ethnicity, I don't know what it is.

I don't mean to sound racist, but I think that white women are at the top of the totem poll in terms of attraction, every race craves them. Asian guys don't like asian girls usually, black men are attracted to white women as well as black women, so on so forth. Maybe I'm generalizing but this is my perception.

I think it comes down to the "hotties vs. notties" model in the ABC's of Attraction because I think white women are just approached so much more often that they're just socially conditioned to respond accordlingly.

-Kevin

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Notice how REAL success stories on here, like slickaz, or other accomplished pua's on here do not make troll posts on my treads because they are not phonies like you and pua1989.
Gimme another one. That's close but not good enough for a sig.

Thanks.

There are books written on the subject that I have just spoken about above. That shows you are ignorant and mis-informed.
I've disproved your 'black men have bigger d1cks than white men'. Do some reading, you're embarrassing yourself.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ok

DonGorgon said:
Well black women are more submissive with non black men cause they have very little respect for black men due to the way that society shows black men to be. So yes they tend to give black men a harder time than other men. Also black womens low self esteem causes them to feel special when non black men lust after them. they think that there non black men are better than them so its a honor when one finds their black features attractive.

Seriosuly? are you for real? DG are you black? I always thought you was but from this post, I'm starting to think otherwise

I can only speak for myself, but you have all types of black women, some who are submissive and others who are not. That black women are more submissive to other races then blacks is a crock of s**t. That streotype usually is reserved more for asian women (but once again it's a generalization). Other note, I know several black women who aren't attracted outside of their race or prefer to date within, this whole "lust' thing is a silly thing, a black women with high self esteem/smarts/confidence will look for a man whose the same, whether black or white, it don't matter

Peace

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Luke Skywalker said:
...or look like celibrities?

Slickaz is black and he's a major player on this board and he ain't a celibrity.

I think black people are associated with sexual prowess and even in the past when racial inequality was at it's height, white men were over zealous about protecting their white woman to the point of lynching black men and terrorising defenseless blacks because their d1cks are smaller than the black man and white woman secretly wanted them more and they knew it. The black man would naturally be more alpha than the white man.

Yes but ****s dont rule the world money , drugs and ***** do..