African American women are by far harder to game other black guys post..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Solomon said:
Seriosuly? are you for real? DG are you black? I always thought you was but from this post, I'm starting to think otherwise

I can only speak for myself, but you have all types of black women, some who are submissive and others who are not. That black women are more submissive to other races then blacks is a crock of s**t. That streotype usually is reserved more for asian women (but once again it's a generalization). Other note, I know several black women who aren't attracted outside of their race or prefer to date within, this whole "lust' thing is a silly thing, a black women with high self esteem/smarts/confidence will look for a man whose the same, whether black or white, it don't matter

Peace
Though i am black my race does not matter.. i am a realist.. I only deal with what is. women date many different men fro many different reasons.. we as men just need to make sure we fit in somewhere so we can get so sex too..

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Black men are very far from being alfa males unless they are celebrities so that makes them much less desirable to the average woman.
I certainly don't see this in the world I live in. Damn near any celebrity is seen as more desirable than non-celebrities. Out of curiosity, what is YOUR definition of an Alpha male?

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
Im black and i have noticed only the ghetto blacks are hard to game. I always get the "big d!ck" stereotype all the time.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your input.
@ allegory and luke skywalker take your faggotry out my thread
If you hate each other that much exchange adresses and go box it out.
@ dongorgon did you say black men aren't alpha? Please
Do you see pop culture and trends emulate us?
There are white posers who try to be black
I don't see to many of the oppossite
Black men are very alpha
And let's be clear I never said black women are impossible to game quite the contraryg actually ..
I just think there harder than the average naieve white girl who only knows black men have big ****s
K thx
Bye
Cola

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
I don't see to many of the oppossite
Nowadays I do.

Mainstream Black culture (the Alpha culture) is, today, pretty ****ing repugnant to anyone with a brain, Black, White, or what have you. From Parliament and James Brown to Soulja Boy and T-Pain. From Richard Pryor and Paul Mooney to Katt Williams and the Wayans Bros. What a long, winding, and especially descending road it's been.

More and more Black people are "acting White" today. The rock and roll ts, the hipster 'tude, the tighter clothes. This despite the comments and punches it can get from peers. Can't really blame them either.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
alpha males are the males with the most power and today power is wealth, and most wealth is posessed and controled by the white man.

black men get the sexual beast steriotype as a side effect of the black males are dangerouse steriotype. females especially young rebelious ones will flock to the dangerous black male for some sexual adventure but once they grow up and start needing money from a man they will quickly learn to chose non black males for long term relationships.

american culture is bassed on steriotypes. i.e whites have money blacks have no money and are criminals. you have to constantly prove that u dont conform to these assumptions.

BlackGuyFromUK

Reaction score
cola said:
Please no flaming its just my opinions read and leave your opinions as well.

I'm a black male born in a black area. I have nothing but black friends and sarge around nothing but black females. And I just have to say this.. black women (the ones from the "hoood") are just less naieve than caucassion women. I'm sorry its just the truth.

Part of the problem: I think black men are more typically alpha. We are raised to be tougher and are put in situations that require us to be more alpha.

This does not apply to all black men mostly ones raised around other black people.

When I go places and try to talk to white women I get way better results with less effort.. why? I dunno really. Maybe its the myth? (Which isn't true) but I tend to think that we are more aggressive.

Just a short rant I moreso posted this to see if anyone else noticed this.
Any white don juans who like chocolate want to add there 2 centns?
Any black don juans who like vanilla (soloman) want to contribute please do.
I do agree.

I prefer black women generally speaking but I think all women can be beautiful.

I do think (Generally speaking) black women are harder to pull, maybe it's because I'm a black male and like everyone else, she has digested the racist nonsense about black men that comes at her and everyone from all angles

However I'm not sure I can even play that one. As most of the black women I know would not go near a non black man...so maybe it's just ME :crackup:

But yeah. I do think black women are harder to pull, maybe this because they are less naive, more guarded. I don't know but I do think it is true.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackGuyFromUK said:
I do agree.

I prefer black women generally speaking but I think all women can be beautiful.

I do think (Generally speaking) black women are harder to pull, maybe it's because I'm a black male and like everyone else, she has digested the racist nonsense about black men that comes at her and everyone from all angles

However I'm not sure I can even play that one. As most of the black women I know would not go near a non black man...so maybe it's just ME :crackup:

But yeah. I do think black women are harder to pull, maybe this because they are less naive, more guarded. I don't know but I do think it is true.
And I co-sign this quote, from BlackGuyFromUK. My observation is that there's an inordinate amount of black women who unfortunately see black men as their potential enemies instead of as their potential allies.

Sad, but true.

V.U.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Well black women are more submissive with non black men cause they have very little respect for black men due to the way that society shows black men to be. So yes they tend to give black men a harder time than other men. Also black womens low self esteem causes them to feel special when non black men lust after them. they think that there non black men are better than them so its a honor when one finds their black features attractive.

Black men are very far from being alfa males unless they are celebrities so that makes them much less desirable to the average woman.
Black men are very far from being alpha males? Number one, way to make a generalized statement. Number two, what a dumb and stupid statement all together. Any celebrity is seen positively by women, white or black it does not matter.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black chicks always liked me. I like them too. They just seem a bit more "real" most of the time. Some of them are full of cr@p of course. To me, it seems I just have more credibilty towards black chicks. A lot of white chicks for some reason won't stop giving me crap, lol. Of course there are a few black ones who do. White chicks just have more ****-tests imho. For some reason black chicks seem to have more awareness of boundaries and stuff.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a white dude that works in the hood and has for about 7 years now...definitely will be in your face and talking junk. Also tend to have an attitude, but I just try to fvck it out of them. Most talk a good game, but can't take a hard fvcking and you will have them begging for mercy within 10 minutes....

I give no mercy, I get them in a position they can't get out of(on their back with my arms under their legs and their pelvis tilted up) and tell them they are just gonba have to take that d!ck cause they got no other choice and just keep banging away like a jackhammer. That tends to lessen the attitude a whole lot...

Then when you are ready you grab them by their weave and tell them to get on their knees and open their mouth and blast a load down their throat...guarantee that sh!t talking will be all but over then...

I actually kinda like the hood chicks...a lot of them will go for white dudes too cause they see child support dollars in their eyes...just make sure that c#m goes down their throat and you are all good...they give it up pretty easy too...very little work required to bang a good looking hood chick...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
What ever man.
Glorified Ghetto Alpha Male = Glorified Hardcore Biker Guy. Glorified Mob Guy
Fake Ghetto Alpha Male= Fake Biker Guy.
Real black man = Real White man
AFC black man = AFC White man

If women were attracted to safety honor and stability then the guys on here wouldn't be complaining would they? Black women follow the same trends...they want that Bad Boy (Gangsta dude) or entertainer (rapper/singer) or rich guy, Player (DJ) followed by the safe stable AFCs when they get old and used up and got a couple of kids by some worthless guy. The same game applies. It's just that sisters tend to know the game more than white women do, especially considering class level comparisons. Lots of poor white trash chics know the game more than middle class upper class white girls.
this.

the thing about black women, and, i'm black for those of you who do not know, at least for all intents and purposes I am, it's a lot like the american economy. they aren't different. you game black women just like you do mexican women just like you do white women. I was damn near engaged to a black woman, who was smoking hot i might add, i'ved dated way more black women in my life than white women though I am married to a white woman..

anyway, it's alot like the american economy today. you have a bunch of ****ty choices, and you have a bunch of catches, and and very little in between. Either the girl you know is a cute hood rat or her father is a vice president of some company around town and she lives in a gated community and goes to an all white prep school.

because of the scarcity of the top flight black girls, they get sapped up very very quickly. And if you are like me, I am attracted to black women but I am attracted to a very particular look in a black woman. I don't like thick women. I like women with nice legs and a nice petite figure. Some people will call those white features, i call that being healthy lol.

Then to add to that, 80% of the african american population in the country is located in 1 of 5 cities;l LA, Atlanta, DC, NY or Chicago. If you dont live there it's even slimmer pickings.

what i am getting at is, the entitlement issues white guys think white women have, it's much worse for black women, beucase even if you are a cute hood rat, but you live in say, Charlotte, you will have dudes all over you regardless of your background beucase there aren't that many options if you want to stay in side your race.

i've said this before here, but the girl i dated for a year, had no college education, wasn't particularly smart, she wasn ice, very pretty, but had no ambition and her 2 choices in men were a chemical engineer and a successful entrepreneur.

lol **** if that is the case what incentive does a woman have to have her act together?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess black women may seem tougher (on average) but they also seem dumber (on average) and that has always helped me.

There's book smarts, street smarts, and common sense. People in the ghetto or trailer park or what have you are often lacking the first and the last.