Advice

cmaff05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: No offense but....

Originally posted by DJ_in_making
You sound like one of those guys that would bang another guy and say you're just bi-curious. No offense but that's what I'm getting, if its not true never mind..
No offense, but you sound like a closet homo who's afraid of coming out, and instead badmouths anybody who doesn't share your view.

Anyways...
I wouldn't have a problem banging a chick with another guy in the room doing the same thing.

Kerm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, that sh!t is pretty off base. Don't get me wrong, i'd be pretty uncomfortable if i was to touch another naked man while i was bangin a chick. That sh!t is off limits for sure. But simply being in the presence of another naked man really isn't a big deal man.

And for the record, no i would never, nor i have ever considered experimenting with another man.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: No offense but....

Originally posted by cmaff05
No offense, but you sound like a closet homo who's afraid of coming out, and instead badmouths anybody who doesn't share your view.

Anyways...
I wouldn't have a problem banging a chick with another guy in the room doing the same thing.
No offense taken. I wasn't badmouthing anyone, if you took time and read the posts you would know that. But you're new to the message boards I guess, you'll learn....

bigshovel

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I went through with it

It was kind of strange, not that the guy was there, but this guy just didn't want to watch, he is a real submissive.

The girl tied him to a chair and started talking all kinds of crao to him slapping and spitting on him, pretty much humiliating the dude.

Me and her got at it, the sex was so-so, but she has one hell of a body. I think the sex would have been much better, but she kept talking shlt to her husband while we were doing it, saying thing like "You like watching him fvck your wife? "Do you ya bltch?"

It was a little too Hustler reader's letter for me.

Both of them asked me if I was interested in doing it again, and they told me they have other friends into swinging.

I may entertain it to see what else these swingers have to offer.

P.S.

Dude was fully cloth, he was a real submissive, she told him he isn't allowed to jerk off when they get home either