About relationships..

Alex13

Reaction score
Hi, does someone know a good book about to keep a happy relationship lifetime?

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Book of Pook is mandatory if you are in SoSuave.I still read it time to time for inspiration.
But if you could tell us where you are in life and what do want going forward,the members here would be able to better help you.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on you and other factors. You can be the "Mr. Right" and a high-value man, but from my experience, a relationship lasts when:

- Both partners have a sense of scarcity (such as in college or social circle relationships).
- The relationship started in your 20s or earlier.
- Her activities, such as her job and hobbies, do not involve interactions with other men.
- There is proximity and exposure between the partners.

Most of the relationships I have seen last are those in which the two partners share proximity, exposure, and are inexperienced in the dating scene. They often come together through social circles. These relationships are more likely to endure and create strong families. However, a common issue that arises is that one partner may cheat with someone they’ve met through their activities, compensating for the "proximity/exposure" effect while their original partner is away.

This is how most relationships are formed and sustained: through social circles. People in your community know who you are. The dating market is not typical, and with the advent of technology, it is becoming even more challenging.

For instance, a significant percentage of people in the dating market are those who did not bond and develop an emotional attachment to someone in their early 20s.

These are just my two cents.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is your book: Experience.

Go watch some Corey Wayne stuff to get a basic understanding of how women operate, his book on How to be a 3% man is pretty good.

I find him to be a beta male, but he has some good understanding of women psychology.

Alpha Male Strategies is also good, but to a certain point as some tactics are basically no-relationship oriented and is just to bang and throw women to the trash.

So be careful what you watch and what you read.