A Tip That Helped Improve My Game By 9000X!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

First, I know this is a long post, but I believe some folks need to read and internalize this(heck even myself cause I have tendency to forget)what I'm about to type is nothing new to most of you. It may even sound rehashed or like the "same old, same old." However, I found that this mindset has worked for me ever since I applied it in my life since I started posting on this forum. I learned from the OG's on this forum(all of them are long gone now)I know the post is titled as a "Tip" but it should be a "Mindset:". Sometimes even a person who may have this mindset all their lives will forget it due to hard times, depression, or just life in general kicking their butt. Whenever I deviate from it, I tend to fail not just with women but also in other areas of life. This mindset is also something that has been reaffirmed to me recently several times by one of my mentors who is a millionaire who runs his own successful logistics company etc. This mindset truly catapulted my game results when I first started posting on this forum back in 2008 and to this day still works!

I see too many guys focused on looks, money, and status(LMS), or other things that discourage them from even trying with women because they aren't in a position to improve these things overnight.
Look, I understand dating sucks in 2025 (I say 2025 because someone may read this in the future), and I have called this out many times myself seeing how things have decayed especially in the last 20 years. I'm not saying LMS doesn't matter that would be disingenuous of me to say. I believe as a man you should always strive to be the best version of yourself. You want the best woman, right? So it shouldn't be a shocker that women want the best man they can get. However, LMS is not the be-all and end-all, especially when it comes to women. This may not be popular to say but women aren't all a monolith when it comes to what they deem attractive. Yes, most women value those 3 things, but there are a lot of women who care more about how you make them feel even if you're not the best-looking guy or the richest guy, or the guy with the most "clout" or the "Tallet guy". Some of you may have seen me post about the RSD(Real Social Dynamics) gamer that I used to go out with. The guy was 5'4, 140 pounds soaking wet. Broke college kid who always wore the same white button-up shirt, when we went out and had to take the bus to go to the club If I didn't pick him up with my car. However, he had a 50% pull rate (meaning he would pull half the time a girl back to his or her place when we went out). These were not ugly girls either heck, I even saw him pull a 5'11 Venuzalen beauty once. Something that most on this board would say is impossible unless he was rich! Mind you at the time when we were going out I was in the best shape of my life and I was taller than him (I'm 6 foot) yet he was blowing me out of the water infield!

What made this guy so successful? When he talked to a woman he made women feel like they were the only woman in the world. He had the gift of gab and charm! I would see him charm and make countless women blush. One huge problem is a lot of men in 2024 have the personality of robots, don't know how to flirt, charm, or have the social intelligence to have witty banter with women today or as the younguns say "Being a Vibe" but that's another topic for another post.

However before you are worried about women
in my opinion what matters more is how you think about yourself, how you feel about yourself, and your overall well-being i.e. happiness, mental state etc. If you are trying to meet women and you feel loathing, resentment, and bitterness about them or you have negative mindsets about them ("All women are Thots") Then it will seep through in your interactions with them whether consciously or subconsciously. Women have this keen 6th sense to pick up on a man's vibe. even if a woman isn't able to tell right away eventually she will pick up on it because there is only so long your actions can hide the negativity and women will notice. Some guys do not even have a chance in the first 15 seconds cause your body language is schite and gives you away!

The main issue a lot of guys deal with is a negative mindset and focusing on things they don't want, even some of the so-called vets here. Why are you worried about an OnlyFans thot? Why are you worried about women you're not attracted to? Do you think women are worried about men they aren't attracted to? Hell no they ain't, they ain't even thinking about them! Yet you have men on various YouTube channels, on Reddit, heck even this forum worried about women every day that supposedly they don't want. This makes me believe You either want the OnlyFans or IG thot and are in denial about it (a form of projection), or you may sincerely just be giving your two cents.

I’ll tell you what I learned from my millionaire mentor: Rich people aren't focused on the things they don't want! Let me say that again: rich people aren’t focused on the things they don’t want. I truly believe what you focus on, your mind will consciously and/or subconsciously try to attract. If you are focused on all the negatives about women, then you will seek those types of women in one way or another even if you're not trying to. Because you're operating from a lower vibrational frequency.

Our minds are far more powerful than we think. When I go down negative rabbit holes, I reframe a situation I learned from the OG poster Snowplowman aka Distantlight who I learned this from back in the day. For example,

"She won't like me because I'm not rich enough."

Think:

"She's lucky to be around a fun dude like me!"

Or,

"She won't like me because I'm not Chad."

Think:

"She ain't never met a dude like me. I'm going to take her on an adventure and blow her mind!"

This may sound corny, right? But it does work. Too many guys are putting women on a pedestal and worrying about stuff that hasn't happened yet or stuff that won’t matter. There are women that I thought, wouldn't be attracted to me, and they were. There are women I thought in the past wouldn't hook up with me, and they did. Do you think that when Michael Jordan took that last shot against Utah in '98, thinking to himself, "What if I miss?" heck no. Jordan was thinking, "I'm gonna hit this shot and then smoke a Cuban cigar!"

Before you can change anything about your financial situation, your physique, or even your status, you have to change your mindset first. A lot of men are already doomed with a woman before they engage. Because you are going in with a negative mindset. Does this mean you will always win? of course not you're not going to get every woman, and that's okay. Focus on the ones you want, and build yourself and your life to be attractive, not just for the women but for yourself. Have an engaging, fun, flirty personality. What works for me may not work for you, but an abundance mentality starts with your mindset first and foremost. This is something that all the greats will tell you in any field!

Cheers

Solo
20190919_200932.jpg

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LMS is just something we can use as the pasta in this dish called game: it's flavorless, but a great fundamental to make everything that comes om top of it taste better. If a man is clueless he can start with lms because that alone is a lifelong battle.

BUT, as we see over and over again it won't be the end all be all. Heck, I'd even say that the bitterness that comes after one allegedly fixed his lms and he still get zero makes shyte even worse ( hello blackpill) .

The biggest problem arises when a man believes women will fill the void in his life. Experienced dudes know that the wrong women is like taking poison into your system.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes, the drawback of going through too many shoots is you'll detest them sooner or later. All it takes is one to break a man completely. And the more you go through the bigger the chance of actually encountering a devilish woman( or 2 or 3).

When a man is filled with anger he'll lose a big portion of his attraction. Call it the balance of life.. where everything you do has a price tag on it. Being a player is cool until the game plays you.

Great reminder ,to actually appreciate women ( again) and to let go of old resentment and anger

Indeed; I don't watch baseball so I don't give a flying duck about none of that. Why bother about onlyfans that's when your " principles" tell you you'd never settle with one of them..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the post was way beyond people's pathetically short attention span. Make a thread named " how long is your d1ck " and watch how you'll get a hundred responses.

I've been going through the day with this mentality and the results are staggering. First a fly woman asked me for something all flirty, next my favourite former feck buddy invited me to smoke some Bob marley..haven't seen her for 3 years.

But imma shut up and hope the thread gets some traction. Yall should read this ten times fellas!!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll tell you what I learned from my millionaire mentor: Rich people aren't focused on the things they don't want! Let me say that again: rich people aren’t focused on the things they don’t want. I truly believe what you focus on, your mind will consciously and/or subconsciously try to attract. If you are focused on all the negatives about women, then you will seek those types of women in one way or another even if you're not trying to. Because you're operating from a lower vibrational frequency.
There are a lot of peeps in the truth and alternative knowledge movements who claim we live in a multiverse with alternate realities, and if you look into something called the Mandela Effect, this is evidence of it. I used to think stuff like "The Secret" was all subconscious thinking, but now imo there is a reality-altering element at play too (prayer is supposed to work this way). How strong this phenomenon is is up for debate but it does appear to exist. Coming back to game, it also may help to explain "dry spells" and why women can "smell" that you've been getting pu$$y recently (beyond your vibe and how you carry yourself).

Don Jax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread, OP.

Mindset is powerful. So does consistency. I found it hard to apply this when someone is going through a bad time, for example.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mindset is your reality and therefore your frame .....women like flowing into a safe and secure masculine frame

Thing is In the modern world there are so many things capable of not only decaying the male mental fortitude but completely destroying it

the last 2 years I have been going through a hell of a battle with my own psyche

Although I've still been getting laid its not been with women I have any real interest in or would ever really want to see again

So then I started realising I am actually reducing my own self worth and value system by sleeping with these women which is then projecting onto women I actually want to be with

Add p*rn / gambling / hookers / social media and occasionally recreational drugs into the mix and I guess its not hard to see why I am not feeling that good about myself and not attracting anything of any substance into my life at least in a romantic sense

Theres a lot of indiscretions I need to deal with in my life removing 1 or 2 of them is easy removing all of them is another story

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am not joking when I say I feel like I want to be locked in a cabin in the woods for 30 days with no access to anything other than food or water

I may actually try to do it

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon

How do you make them feel?

We know that science is incontrovertible, and although your post talks about "what you have seen," an interaction of "cause" and "effect," we did not understand what it depends on.
Your friend must have "something" that scientifically makes women feel a certain way in their brains to be able to "attract" them like that. Scientifically.

I was thinking that it could be something related to their childhood, or maybe he is just their type. However, this is not complete; it could be a factor that influences attraction, but there must be something else, Right?

What elements have you perceived that your friend possesses in "enchanting" a girl? What did you notice? Some might say "game," but calling it that is really reductive and doesn't help us understand your friend's qualities.

Did he make them feel "safe" and "relaxed," or "excited" and "amused"? Did he do the same with everyone, or did it depend on the situation? Were the conversations deep, or was it more about making subtle jokes and never going into depth, just shifting from one topic to another? Did he engage with one girl at a time, or did he interact with the group as a whole? What does he do that you don't?

Your friend might have a quality developed during childhood that allows him to connect with them emotionally. He might have this quality, which could also be a negative aspect in his arsenal because, while it may attract them, he might not be able to maintain a long-term relationship.

Let us know! This way, we can analyze the type of skills your friend has and understand more!

Very interesting post! Come on, tell us more!

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

First, I know this is a long post, but I believe some folks need to read and internalize this(heck even myself cause I have tendency to forget)what I'm about to type is nothing new to most of you. It may even sound rehashed or like the "same old, same old." However, I found that this mindset has worked for me ever since I applied it in my life since I started posting on this forum. I learned from the OG's on this forum(all of them are long gone now)I know the post is titled as a "Tip" but it should be a "Mindset:". Sometimes even a person who may have this mindset all their lives will forget it due to hard times, depression, or just life in general kicking their butt. Whenever I deviate from it, I tend to fail not just with women but also in other areas of life. This mindset is also something that has been reaffirmed to me recently several times by one of my mentors who is a millionaire who runs his own successful logistics company etc. This mindset truly catapulted my game results when I first started posting on this forum back in 2008 and to this day still works!

I see too many guys focused on looks, money, and status(LMS), or other things that discourage them from even trying with women because they aren't in a position to improve these things overnight.
Look, I understand dating sucks in 2025 (I say 2025 because someone may read this in the future), and I have called this out many times myself seeing how things have decayed especially in the last 20 years. I'm not saying LMS doesn't matter that would be disingenuous of me to say. I believe as a man you should always strive to be the best version of yourself. You want the best woman, right? So it shouldn't be a shocker that women want the best man they can get. However, LMS is not the be-all and end-all, especially when it comes to women. This may not be popular to say but women aren't all a monolith when it comes to what they deem attractive. Yes, most women value those 3 things, but there are a lot of women who care more about how you make them feel even if you're not the best-looking guy or the richest guy, or the guy with the most "clout" or the "Tallet guy". Some of you may have seen me post about the RSD(Real Social Dynamics) gamer that I used to go out with. The guy was 5'4, 140 pounds soaking wet. Broke college kid who always wore the same white button-up shirt, when we went out and had to take the bus to go to the club If I didn't pick him up with my car. However, he had a 50% pull rate (meaning he would pull half the time a girl back to his or her place when we went out). These were not ugly girls either heck, I even saw him pull a 5'11 Venuzalen beauty once. Something that most on this board would say is impossible unless he was rich! Mind you at the time when we were going out I was in the best shape of my life and I was taller than him (I'm 6 foot) yet he was blowing me out of the water infield!

What made this guy so successful? When he talked to a woman he made women feel like they were the only woman in the world. He had the gift of gab and charm! I would see him charm and make countless women blush. One huge problem is a lot of men in 2024 have the personality of robots, don't know how to flirt, charm, or have the social intelligence to have witty banter with women today or as the younguns say "Being a Vibe" but that's another topic for another post.

However before you are worried about women
in my opinion what matters more is how you think about yourself, how you feel about yourself, and your overall well-being i.e. happiness, mental state etc. If you are trying to meet women and you feel loathing, resentment, and bitterness about them or you have negative mindsets about them ("All women are Thots") Then it will seep through in your interactions with them whether consciously or subconsciously. Women have this keen 6th sense to pick up on a man's vibe. even if a woman isn't able to tell right away eventually she will pick up on it because there is only so long your actions can hide the negativity and women will notice. Some guys do not even have a chance in the first 15 seconds cause your body language is schite and gives you away!

The main issue a lot of guys deal with is a negative mindset and focusing on things they don't want, even some of the so-called vets here. Why are you worried about an OnlyFans thot? Why are you worried about women you're not attracted to? Do you think women are worried about men they aren't attracted to? Hell no they ain't, they ain't even thinking about them! Yet you have men on various YouTube channels, on Reddit, heck even this forum worried about women every day that supposedly they don't want. This makes me believe You either want the OnlyFans or IG thot and are in denial about it (a form of projection), or you may sincerely just be giving your two cents.

Our minds are far more powerful than we think. When I go down negative rabbit holes, I reframe a situation I learned from the OG poster Snowplowman aka Distantlight who I learned this from back in the day. For example,

"She won't like me because I'm not rich enough."

Think:

"She's lucky to be around a fun dude like me!"

Or,

"She won't like me because I'm not Chad."

Think:

"She ain't never met a dude like me. I'm going to take her on an adventure and blow her mind!"

This may sound corny, right? But it does work. Too many guys are putting women on a pedestal and worrying about stuff that hasn't happened yet or stuff that won’t matter. There are women that I thought, wouldn't be attracted to me, and they were. There are women I thought in the past wouldn't hook up with me, and they did. Do you think that when Michael Jordan took that last shot against Utah in '98, thinking to himself, "What if I miss?" heck no. Jordan was thinking, "I'm gonna hit this shot and then smoke a Cuban cigar!"

Before you can change anything about your financial situation, your physique, or even your status, you have to change your mindset first. A lot of men are already doomed with a woman before they engage. Because you are going in with a negative mindset. Does this mean you will always win? of course not you're not going to get every woman, and that's okay. Focus on the ones you want, and build yourself and your life to be attractive, not just for the women but for yourself. Have an engaging, fun, flirty personality. What works for me may not work for you, but an abundance mentality starts with your mindset first and foremost. This is something that all the greats will tell you in any field!

Cheers

Solo
View attachment 12721
Basically this...

“Our life is what our thoughts make it.”

— Marcus Aurelius, Roman emperor 161 – 180 CE

Thanks for sharing @Solomon! :):up:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A positive mindset can really help seduction. I agree with the general conclusion.

Many men are going to have a difficult time with this because of bad experiences.

Let's consider the earliest experiences of a lot of men. This is high school, and it is typically ages 14-18. The typical male in high school isn't the most popular athlete guy who gets all the women. The typical high school guy is mid-tier. He might play a sport, he might not. In a lot of cases, he's either taking a lot of rejections and getting no one, or taking a lot of rejections and settling for whatever is willing to accept him.

This pattern can continue for men ages 18-24, regardless of whether they attend college, start working, or go to trade school and then start working.

Early life rejections can have a long term psychological impact upon men. We are seeing more and more of this with the Millennials and Gen Z, especially the aging Millennials now in their 30s and early 40s.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ASMR videos have worked with me to produce positive mindsets and good vibes. I don't watch them unless I'm really not talking to anyone (of the opposite sex, in any meaningful way) in 2 days, or if I'm feeling triggered-out by things that would cause a negative spiral (ie caused by the opposite sex of course, anything else doesn't count). Having an hb8-9 tell you how amazing you are does wonders even if you know its just a video. Sometimes you need a pretty/hot young girl to stroke your ego and make you feel nice, even if it is on a screen. At the end of the day, we choose what we watch, and we watch things because we are in a particular mood, or want to be in a type of mood.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This all kinda boils down to assuming interest.

Easier said than done, so it helps to have evidence to back up that she'll be interested; LMS, but also experience.
Not much different from sales - E.g. you have to assume, correction; You have to EXPECT the sale and the close of it before it has happened.
It's weird, but it really does work well if you truly believe it and it works on girls too for many of the same reasons mentioned in this thread any many past ones.