A Question of Truth

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a reply... very deep jester..very deep...

Family and REAL friends is all you really have in this world. Whatever you do, do not burn those bridges..especially over girls.

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...this post has degenerated into homophobia, hate for America and Western society, and some kind of religious rant. I honestly expected more from you DJs.

PRL, you sound like a muslim extremist with tendencies towards hate crimes and beating his "submissive, non-'hor' wife". Get help, quick. I feel an overwhelming desire to beat the shlt out of you for your extreme ignorance. You talk about Hitler and genocide as a bad thing then you talk about killing all the "homos". Seriously...just...get help. I seriously almost think you're just some stupid, punk kid who's just messing with people. You sound like a freaking televangelist who's been reading "Mein Kampf" in his spare time. I don't know whether to pity you or to laugh at you outright.

Jester, good post. I agree with you completely. ALL humans want sex in some form...this is just simple BIOLOGY. It's nature, there's no going around it. Wow, simple isn't it?

Everybody else...wow. Hokay...stopping now. Please, just quit the gay-bashing and go read a book. (Not "Mein Kampf", please.) Mods, please shut this thread down.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
what a reply... very deep jester..very deep...

Family and REAL friends is all you really have in this world. Whatever you do, do not burn those bridges..especially over girls.
Seriously man you are dumb as hell. What are you even talking about man? Did you read some other post and reply to this one thinking it was the same?

Quotes from my post

" You and your friends are a team, you are playing against the world."

"98% of people are ****. Its a sad but true statement. 98% of people will **** you over in the right situation. 98% of people are not to be trusted. Your job? Find the 2% and make them your friends, put em on your team. "

Dumb dyke.

Yo drowning, good idea.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, also that quote i have by oxide was in support of his reply. oxide is a beast.

my words under that was in the direction of the loser who was dissing the thread.

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

bitter

bitter (bît´er) adjective
bitterer, bitterest
1.Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant.
2.Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
3.Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
4.Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
5.Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
6.Marked by resentment or cynicism: "He was already a bitter elderly man with a gray face" (John Dos Passos).

adverb
In an intense or harsh way; bitterly: a bitter cold night.

verb, transitive
bittered, bittering, bitters
To make bitter.

Hmm.. that's exactly the image PRL brings to mind:rolleyes:

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"*****s want penis rather than love"
PRL, Maybe to whoes penis and sexual activities is what they consider to be "love".

When they feel horny they think they're "loving". They simply mistake sex for love... Maybe that's a twisted way they see love.

Who knows?

Reaction score
No DJ Blue, "love" is outside of the physica realm, and the penis does not (or should not) come into play until there is something greater than sexual lust. WHY? You ask! Because when the sexual deed is performed it is just that a sexual act!! Why stay around and be loyal to the hor after your seed sprouts to a life from?? It was an act of lust and NOT love - the man owes the hor nothing - so the man flees!!! Welcome to the 21st century - wives are not having babies - hors are!!!!

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what makes me sick? The replies to this post.

Jester - This was a very cynical post. It was true. Thanks forhaving the balls to write it. HOWEVER - you definatly could have spared me the pook reference. The man is the king of armchair seducers, he SEDUCES THE FORUM with his use of language via posts, thats pretty sad.

Someone said something about "if you want to be smart, study. If you want to be a good athlete, work out. You can do anything you put your mind to" - this is not true. Not at all. I am the 5th best soccer goalkeeper in NYS. I am in the top 50 in the country. this is as good as I can be. Sure, if I KEPT PLAYING longer than the other guys, half of them would quit... but Id still be floating around the top 20-30. I was not born with the tools to be the best soccer player in the country. I was not born to go pro. I worked on soccer 15-20 hours a week for 5 years to get this good, this is the high road. You have to apply logic to this. If you were boring all your life, even around your best friends who you are very comfortable with, you WILL NOT be a stand up commedian, getting girls to laugh untill they cant breath. If you got a 1000 SAT you CANNOT get a 4.0 at Harvard (anyone please TRY and debate this with me). The truth is, we are all born with potential - we have to work our asses off to achieve it. And when we do, that sense of accomplishment will be wonderfully fulfilling and give us the confidence we need to attract others with similar potential/achievement.

PRL - you are naive and foolish. You did not read jesters post as it was written from the start, you developed false notions about the text, you developed opinions based on those false notions, you began preaching them. I want you to read what I am about to say very closely.

First of all, love is physical. Without your brain and its release of chemicals there would be no love. Rocks do not love eachother. I love my family, I am devoted to them, they are devoted to me. I love a slect few of my friends. THAT IS LOVE. There is no other kind of love. The love you have for an attractive woman is the same you have for your grandfather: it is a sense of responsibility. You love your children as you love your brother: again, you have responsibility to them. Your BODY TELLS YOU, through a release of chemicals, that you have this responsibility. The "love at first sight" feeling is a very basic form of attraction. Its a different set of chemicals.

You can enduce BOTH those feelings in OTHERS and YOURSELF through ACTION (with the proper understanding of you and your target). Love is as anger... a very fundemental emotion - there is nothing "special" about it - it is just a very fulfilling, wonderful, and basic emotion.

Women are all the same. Men are all the same. In fact, I would go as far to say that people are all the same. That is - they act in similar ways in similar enviornments if they have similar past experiences and similar inate disposistions. Re read that.

Ok, the truth is, If you completely understand three men, you can understand every man you will ever meet, and know a great deal about women. If you completely understand three women, you can undrestand every woman you will ever meet, and know a great deal about men. What three men and what three women?

1st person. 2nd person. 3rd person.
Understand yourself. Understand a member of your audience. Understand someone outside yoursphere of influence. In that oarder. First, you realize that you are human, and you have control over a select few of your body's processes. Begin to use them to achieve goals. Then see how those goals impact another man's life. Then look at your indirect contribution to the world. Then use that knowledge to refine your understanding of self, and begin the process again. In time, you will have a great deal of control over yourself, you will understand and actively influence the control others have over themselves, and you will see your clear contribution (in comparison) to men everywhere.

BUT WAIT! If we apply this same reasoning to women, the first, and most important part of this cycle is missing! You are not a woman, so what do you do?

You make assumptions. You assume that women are people, so on a very basic level they operate similar to you. You assume that people want to be happy, and do not want to be sad. You take your basic knowlege, and see how that knowledge applies to women inside your sphere of inflence. Then, look at how it affects wthe women outside it. Begin the process over, refining your assumptions.

I am not saying that there is one way to interact with every man that will yield positive results. And if it will not work with our own kind (of whom we have a more developed understanding) it certainly will not work with women. I am saying that you can search for the way that will yeild positive results with each individual man in the same way. And you can serach for the way that will yeild positive results with each individual woman in the same way.

Confidence. Charisma. Charm. Three words that never fail. They change shapes, sizes, sounds, smells, and (well) tastes. If you are at a bar and you see a man whom you feel might be worth talking to - take a moment to look at him. Look at your past experience, how did you facilitate friendship with guys like him in the past? Approach in a similar fashion, modify and reaply your strategy as often as possible for optimal success. Women are poeple, use the same guidlines for meeting them.

Men are people, we want sex. Women are people, they want sex. Men are people, we want to recieve love (the responsibility described above). Women are people, they want to recieve love. In what fashion do we want sex and love? Im sure the who, when, where, why, and how that I want the what of love and sex are different than many of yours. I am a man. I am a person. It is reasonable then to say that women, who are people, have desparate needs regarding the who's, where's, when's, why's, and how's of love and sex.

A 30 year old muslim woman wants love and sex, just like the 20 year old american protestant. She may want it from a different man, in a different situation, at a different time, for a different reason, in a different way... but she still wants it.

Being gay is wrong. It contradicts nature. But that is all it does. Gays have the same potential for political, economic, social, emotional, and [relative] sexual success as the rest of us. There is no reason to harbor negative feelings about them. Anyone who does is a failure at life. Harsh, but true. If you cannot understand that their quest for love and sex depends on a vastly different who, where, when why, and how - you will never understand women. And so you will not succeed in your own quest for sex and love, because you cannot see their who, where, when why, and how.

Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
Thats about complete BS. Do you know how practically impossible it would be to "give" someone FUNCTIONING female sex organs? He burned off his penis during birth while getting circumsized? How does THAT work?

As for your National Geographic statement...show me the article, then we will discuss it.

I never said homosexuality was a fetish, I said LIKE a fetish, its a psychological condition marked by "an association with the anima," rather than a biological one.

During pregnancy, there is a period of development in which testosterone surges through your body, 'hardwiring' your brain to be male or female.

Gay guys DO in fact consider themselves male, however a person with a real biological cause, as in the lack of testosterone during this stage, would consider themselves female.

www.brainconnection.com

great stuff that.
Well your other points of the agrument were right...but the homosexuality no. SOME have a DNA disorder that leads them to be homosexual. As i do not know much about i will not make a bs story about it. I do not argue that some also just may be influenced by media or others.

And jester nice post.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a slightly bitter post because I wrote it at a slightly bitter time of my life. If you want to see some better info check out the signature.

im The Fonz over there.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
This was a slightly bitter post because I wrote it at a slightly bitter time of my life. If you want to see some better info check out the signature.

im The Fonz over there.
Yes Jester, you were speaking out of bitterness and not reality! We must seperate the hor's mindset from that of the woman's mindset!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jester, this was a great post and nicely written.

just my two cents here, on the topic of everyone wants love ,
yes everyone does want love, however some people are not mature enough to realise what love is, alot of people just dont ever learn how to give or recieve love properly. i think it has alot to do with how they are brought up and how society has played an important role in what it teaches us .
people learn not to trust and think everyone will take complete and total advantage of them at any moment, therefore, they can not accept and give love properly.

i also agree that everyone wants sex, some people feel more freely about talking about it or giving it up than others. it can make them seem a little more horish than others but again i feel that is how someone is raised.

you can tell how someone feels about you or about the maturity of love based on their actions not on their words.

sometimes people grow to a really ripe old age and still never learn what exactly love is.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Jester, you were speaking out of bitterness and not reality! We must seperate the hor's mindset from that of the woman's mindset!!

whoa there buddy. you're still a crazy moron.

Reaction score
And you Jester are a pvssy with a penis!!!!

Live

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL - You talk down to the people on this forum like you know everything. Are you so stubborn to look at things from Jesters perspectives. I mean seriously get over the hating America crap. Personally, I doubt the country has done anything to f-uck you over, yet you whine. So shut up you over zealous douche bag. Lets get back to quality conversation plz.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Live
PRL - You talk down to the people on this forum like you know everything. Are you so stubborn to look at things from Jesters perspectives. I mean seriously get over the hating America crap. Personally, I doubt the country has done anything to f-uck you over, yet you whine. So shut up you over zealous douche bag. Lets get back to quality conversation plz.
I think you should shut the f*ck up. You lost, pathetic effeminate.

You will come to realise as you grow up that PRL is on the mark. I though my generation (early 30s) was bad. We are nowhere near the AFC feminised brats that are coming down the pipe these days.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Live
I do not talk "down" to people as you state - I try to lift them up through wise counsel and warning of the dangers ahead. When people call me names it is because they are losing the argument and cannot express themselves or think coherently to go against my arguments. Where are you getting the "hate America crap"??? Oh, I know - you are equating the hors who I speak of to American women - this is not my doing I just speak of the reality of that which is.

American media and culture (citizens) are the ones who hold hors and homos in high regard - you can't go anywhere or listen or see any media outlet without someone glorifying their hor/homo status - it soon becomes the norm and the youth then grab onto the only thing that they know thus the hor/homo mindset is pervasive amongst our youth.

Also, it is not about one's or my perspective - I just ACKNOWLEDGE the reality of things!! There is no perspective in acknowledging - one is just stating that which is!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by kyanite
And this doesn't happen in any other country right? You have alot of this stuff worked out but realise that it isnt only America.
We, americans along with the british and so-called Jews of israel, have forced our ideology and corrupt culture upon evryone on the earth in the last few hundred years - read some books and feed yourself some knowledge!!! Those who didn't and don't comply with our demands are destroyed!!!! White european norms/dictates are being forced upon the unwilling masses of the earth - comply or die!!!!