A girl is suddenly avoiding me for no reason.

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I don't know why.

I met her in school and we talked a bit on the way home and exchanged phone numbers.

Three days later I text her and asked how she was doing, and we exchanged some friendly conversations about Thanksgiving. Then two days after our text conversation, she text me and asked how was my Thanksgiving. I text her back 9 hours later and said "It was great, and I went to shopping with a friend. What about you?" That was it, nothing more or less. She never text me back.

The next time I saw her in school, she avoided eye contacts and pretended like we had never talked before. So I just ignored her in school. Few days later, I text her and asked if she use Facebook. She replied yes but didn't tell me her name on Facebook. I kind of knew she didn't want to add me on Facebook judging from her reply, but I text and asked her Facebook name anyway, unsurprisingly she never text me back.

She just started avoiding me in the middle of a friendly conversation. I'm so weird out.

denverfan110

Don Juan
Reaction score
lost interest dont try to understand women you're time is worth more than that

next

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
denverfan110 said:
lost interest dont try to understand women you're time is worth more than that

next

Exactly. Lost interest. Forget about her.

There is a possibility she thought you were playing games cause you replied 9 hours later and is playing games back. Whatever the case, you'll never know. If you do more pursuing, she'd be in complete control.

NEXT. Waste of time.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't apply logic to it, there is none, so NEXT the situation and forget about her.

ImaNerd

Reaction score
I'd just ask her. It could be something silly, like just one thing you've said wrong.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She Has a Reason

Raymond said:
And I don't know why.
Just because YOU don't know the reason as to why she's avoiding you doesn't mean she doesn't have one. This is the problem with you youngsters and y'all refuse to to accept this as a reality. Texting is analogous, meaning that it's a tool. Texting should only to be used to work out logistical aspects of a date, (i.e. I'm at Cold Stone. Are you one your way,) However, there are dudes on this site that swear up and down that rapport, comfort, and attraction can be built solely via text. I disagree, but that's another another discussion for another day. Baby girl didn't return your text because she didn't want to talk to you as to why she didn't want to talk to you? Next time try talking to chicks on the phone. Well Rosebudd the American Pimp has the answer to that question,

When a Hoe Leaves Your Ass, Don’t Try to Figure It Out.

“All women are fickle. Hoes are no different. Women function on 99.9% emotions. B*tches leave for the dumbest reasons or no reason at all. Least of all the reason you think it is. And I’ll tell you something else, if you know why the hoe left, you weren’t pimpin’. If a real pimp spots a problem he’s obligated to solve it. That’s why when a hoe leaves you’re not suppose to know why.”-Rosebudd the American
by John D!ckson

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
My phone was on silent and I didn't check it until late that night and found out she text me 9 hours ago.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think watt fvcked it up was the 9 hour later reply.. even if it wasnt your fault bishes get all emotional and butt hurt over the stupidest sh!tt and will cause there interest spark to turn OFF completely.

dont dwell on it. and dont text pointless sh!!tt.. next time call up the chick to set up a date!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle! Stop worrying and drop her ass.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh maybe her girl friends said something to her about you and now it doesn't even matter if it's true or not. Sometimes that is enough to ruin things for you. Well, you'll never know. So, you can either ask her (and she may not tell you the truth) or you can move on. Maybe in time she may come around. There have been a few people I didn't connect with at first, deleted their # and moved and in the future we were able to connect. In other cases it was still the same as it was in the past. So, you just move on.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:

“All women are fickle. Hoes are no different. Women function on 99.9% emotions. B*tches leave for the dumbest reasons or no reason at all. Least of all the reason you think it is. And I’ll tell you something else, if you know why the hoe left, you weren’t pimpin’. If a real pimp spots a problem he’s obligated to solve it. That’s why when a hoe leaves you’re not suppose to know why.”-Rosebudd the American [/i] by John D!ckson
If this is really true. I'm not saying it isn't for lack of a better way to put it. However, if this is true why do we guys waste time entering a long term relationship with a woman if she can be gone just like that? The more I learn things on this site I'm starting to realize that while a lot of things are on point. Men can be arrogant and stupid. Especially when you consider what they know about women and yet make decisions they shouldn't be making. Also a lot of men on this site are quick to say women are this and that. Yet you see a lot of poor decisions this same men who claim to know it all make that impacts their families and societies negatively. Just like the women who are accused of not taking responsibilities for their actions. Men also try to explain things away or expect others to suck it up deal with it.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Your princess is in another castle! Stop worrying and drop her ass.

Case closed. Get out of my court.
Exactly.

OP I may not be the biggest woman slayer on the planet nor do I strive to be. Out of all my years dealing with the opposite sex I have truly learned to stop giving a ****. This is something you need to learn how to do as well. One day you'll begin to realize that women are not all that important after all and this ability will come naturally for you. You'll be amazed at the freedom and how much the quality of your life has improved. Women are just a commodity. Nothing more, nothing less.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she wasn't all that interested in OP in the first place.

That means any mistake you make (like replieying 9 hours later) is going to strike you out.

The girl wasn't all enthusiastic about you from the beginning so she figured, let's just get along with him, when you acted indifferent (in her eyes, they always overreact) she figured to drop you meaning her interest level wasn't high anyway. If she really liked you she'd just answer like a puppy and maybe ask why it took you soo long to answer.

You made a mistake sending her more texts afterwards.

Your best bet here is to go ghost on her buddy, be very very patient and there is a chance she will contact you, maybe only to find out if your still interested or not. The best to do is to set up a meet from there on, if she's in you go and be a man, if not well you got other plates.

Always very good to have girls around you, so approach more girls, if she notices that she'll get jealous.

You got your answer from her so don't give her anything, no attention at all, stop texting, calling, talking, if she comes up to you act like nothing happened, be funny, kino her and escalate.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
The 9 hour reply shouldnt have been a dealbreaker, especially to the point where she ignores u in public. It sounds like there's another guy in the picture (which may be why she doesnt want u on her facebook), and she simply lost interest. Keep her number on file and keep sarging, she'll hit u up again if the new dude falls through

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond said:
And I don't know why.

I met her in school and we talked a bit on the way home and exchanged phone numbers.

Three days later I text her and asked how she was doing, and we exchanged some friendly conversations about Thanksgiving. Then two days after our text conversation, she text me and asked how was my Thanksgiving. I text her back 9 hours later and said "It was great, and I went to shopping with a friend. What about you?" That was it, nothing more or less. She never text me back.

The next time I saw her in school, she avoided eye contacts and pretended like we had never talked before. So I just ignored her in school. Few days later, I text her and asked if she use Facebook. She replied yes but didn't tell me her name on Facebook. I kind of knew she didn't want to add me on Facebook judging from her reply, but I text and asked her Facebook name anyway, unsurprisingly she never text me back.

She just started avoiding me in the middle of a friendly conversation. I'm so weird out.
i've got it! I know the answer!

she texted you by mistake. that text was meant for someone else. she was never interested in the first place OP.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:

she texted you by mistake. that text was meant for someone else. she was never interested in the first place OP.
You know, that is entirely possible.

From the sounds of things neither of you are THAT close or have talked much anyway. I was going to say you failed to escalate at some point but it doesnt even seem your on each others radars to be honest. I would stay friendly but put energy elsewhere.

You know what, f*ck it. You have nothing to lose here just CALL HER and ask her out. Whats the worse that could happen at this point and you will probably get a more solid answer/closure than wasting time with texts and facebook. Even with a no she might even become more responsive to you in a months time now that you change the frame.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are thinking way too hard about this. It's no big deal, whatever you missed the text, maybe she got uninterested or maybe she was uninterested in the beginning.

You have bigger fish to spear. Continue on with life.

As Judge Nismo said. Case Closed!

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:

Nope, she mentioned my name in her text, but whatever, I next'd her.