A girl is suddenly avoiding me for no reason.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Okay....

What have you learned Raymond?

user name

Banned
Reaction score
Raymond said:
Nope, she mentioned my name in her text, but whatever, I next'd her.
When did you next her?

Not in this thread you didn't.

mynameisntNigel

Don Juan
Reaction score
ImaNerd said:
I'd just ask her
That's true! If someone has a problem with your completely normal behavior, just ask about it :woo: ; even if the reason is BS, at least you'll have tried. One girl tried acting uninterested and she lied to me saying that she simply doesn't like school. You may be lied to, is the point :nono: .

TitanSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
mynameisntNigel said:
That's true! If someone has a problem with your completely normal behavior, just ask about it :woo: ; even if the reason is BS, at least you'll have tried. One girl tried acting uninterested and she lied to me saying that she simply doesn't like school. You may be lied to, is the point :nono: .

Asking a woman about a problem is the worst thing you can do.
(I've learned this the hard way). You look like a little ***** and let her know that you are more interested in her than she is in you. In essence, she feels she is of higher value than you and will seek our a higher value male.

Also, even if the woman was to give you what she thought was the honest answer it would be of no help to you at all. As someone has already said they act on 99% emotion. There is no logic or rational thought at all. A woman cannot tell you what she wants, because she doesn't even know.

It's obvious she's no longer interested. Don't text her again for at least a month or two and if she texts you in the meantime I would either not answer or appear uninterested in her.

www.therationalmale.com

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
TitanSS said:

Asking a woman about a problem is the worst thing you can do.
(I've learned this the hard way). You look like a little ***** and let her know that you are more interested in her than she is in you. In essence, she feels she is of higher value than you and will seek our a higher value male.

Also, even if the woman was to give you what she thought was the honest answer it would be of no help to you at all. As someone has already said they act on 99% emotion. There is no logic or rational thought at all. A woman cannot tell you what she wants, because she doesn't even know.

It's obvious she's no longer interested. Don't text her again for at least a month or two and if she texts you in the meantime I would either not answer or appear uninterested in her.

www.therationalmale.com
Good advices, thanks mate.