a girl i like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello,
me and my friends go out every weekend, there is also a girl with us that I really like, but she doesnt like me back. just as a friend. ive done a lot for her and we hang out/talk on fb or phone a lot. 24/7.

Now because she doesnt want me...im getting insane. triend asking her why, she just replies with i dont know why i dont want you.
I just cant live like that anymore. some say let her go.
how? i see her every weekend, my friends dont want her to go away. she is all I have. and there is no way i can accept her just as a friend.

help me somehow?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have some self respect. Does this girl have control over your life? Over your happiness? Are you a man, or a puppy dog, that has to follow her around even after she tells you she doesn't want you back. Where are your balls? Are they with you, giving you energy to go find a girl, or did you hand them over to her as soon as she answered a phone call?

Make yourself happy.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is actually not taking over no part of me... she aint using me and she event doesnt want me to do anything for her because she thinks that she is just taking advantage of me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dud first thing you need to do, stop the desperation, why would she want to offer you anything if you are willing to give to her anything without she even ask,

then stop talking with her, make yourself busy, even if that mean you will spend you whole night playing XBOX stop talking with her, if she try to talk to you say oh hi, can't talk now i'm busy, I recommend you go out and do anything with other friends, anything, find a somthing to do, gym, study, any other things. go ghost here on her.

find another girl, move on and get your things together, go after other woman it will save you, your mind, you bank account, your time.

and I don't want excuses saying it she is not like that, she do'nt care about you amybe in a year or 2 she will notice you and if you did all things right you won't care because you give her a chance she blown it up now you don't have time.

and the last thing I will say, don't make yourself a fool, you know pretty well you are doing several mistakes here but want someone to say you are doing right, well you are NOT.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre on the phone 24/7 with her?

You have put yourself in a vice grip called the friendzone. Not the friendzone you can get out of by being more assertive and NCing her.. but the friendzone where youre pretty much ****ed.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Alvafe
Good one :)
Funny thing we had an argument about me being friendzoned, and then she stopped talking to me, now she went on a trip for a week and came back crying to say goodbye :p
I will see what I can do:p

@SpazzAttackk
TruE!
I know i am an idiot. :D :(

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not what you can do, it you will do, ignore her, she came crying to you, you tell her sorry don't have time, don't spend so much time on the phone too.

I told you what you should do, last thing I can say is READ THE DJ BIBLE. and don't want you losing time with her again

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am hi. Me again.

We went out like 4times in a row. She actually let me hold her and hug her. She told me this friendship is going in a strange way (she said that in a joke)
I think that if I continue what I do , i can get her in a month...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, fine we told you and you ignored.... gonna learn the hard way, keep us informed anyway

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
We went out again, I asked for a hug and I got a big one, we sat for maybe 3mins in thehug, she was ... I dont know how to say it but she pushed her head on my chest and caressing me... Then she looked in my eyes, that was the point where I freezed, maybe I could get a kiss. Later she let me hold her and everything....
Sorry my english skills stop at some point, I hope you understood what I meant.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg... Why is everyone telling me this? :S

Shes not acting like she wants to be friends....

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will!
Today we are going out and I bought her a gift (ok I will) and then we will go to my place.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
why not?
It's one year since I met her :D
Just some chocolate..

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
@PBH

She is what? :D sorry I dont know what is blatantly chumpy :p

Im not afraid, I think she is...