A Few Things I've Learned

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIP:

When a girl sends you signals SHE IS PURSUING YOU!!!

RKTek's post is more for someone looking for a LTR type of woman. What he is looking for is a woman with HIGH INTEREST. The higher the interest, the harder she'll try to get you.

A HIGH INTEREST woman will continue to throw hints and signals at you until she thinks that you're just not interested.

As a last resort, a woman WILL ASK YOU OUT. It is a rare occurence, but it does happen. ;)

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
uh..ok. if you say so Clooney, give us some examples.

I think the farthest a girl will ever go is just send you signals and flirt with you as a way of showing interest. And that's probably as far as any confident girl would go.

none or few of them are actually willing to throw themselves in the line of fire and get rejected. they leave that to us Guys.
I've had girls go straight upto me and try to kiss me, and I've also had girls rip of my clothes when we shared a bed, but that's like one girl in a million that has those kind of balls. I agree girls GENERALY do NOT openly pursue/throw themselves after boys.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
uh..ok. if you say so Clooney, give us some examples.

I think the farthest a girl will ever go is just send you signals and flirt with you as a way of showing interest. And that's probably as far as any confident girl would go.

none or few of them are actually willing to throw themselves in the line of fire and get rejected. they leave that to us Guys.
Ill give you some examples. On Friday night I was with some friends at a club. They were sitting down near the dancefloor and there were no seats left so I was standing near them just looking out over the dancefloor. It didnt look like I was with anybody. Within about 10 minutes I was approached by 6 girls from the dancefloor to come and dance with them.

The other day I went iceskating, and the girl behind the counter who gave me my skates came skating upto me later in the night and said she really liked me.

Happens every now and then. If it doesnt happen to u................but it DOES happen!!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clooney is right!

Girls DO pursue!

Of course it depends on the girl and on the guy too. But it does happen.

Maybe we are too goodlooking, or lucky, or our game is too developed or they've a Very High IL!

The reason I really don't know, but IT HAPPENS!

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Clooney is right!

To repeat, Girls DO pursue! Whether directly or subtly (that depends on both age and personality), they have their moves too.

vote to move to tips section!

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
- You must bang her within 2-3 weeks of dating her.

- You must always be on the get go.

- You must always space out your points.

Dead End Kid

Reaction score
Alll of you ar ecorrect, especially the persn who posted this great thread, I love women, but I love myself evenmore. I have a woman pusuing me that I thought never would. This woman has dated athletes, rappers, and other of that kind, now she wants me and Im not famous but Im not unattractive at all. And I followed the same guidelines in this post before I seen it today, and I thought to myself that what made her pursue me even more. The fact that I dont give a damn whether we are together or not, I've told her things like "i know you date other people, I dont care if things dont work out if we ever get together, I will always be your friend, or " letting her know without telling her that other women want me or pursue me", now I realize more and more that Im a winner and I always have been.

Oh Yeah another good tip, Its one of the 48 Laws Of Power
LAW 16
USE ABSENCE TO INCREASE RESPECT AND HONOR
Too much circulation makes the price go down: the more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. If you are already established in a group, temporary withdrawal from it will make you more talked about, even more admired. You must learn when to leave. Create value through scarcity.

I learned when I wasnt around her that much or at the place we see each other the most, she wonders when, what, where, with who. Even if she starts to see someone else, she will always wonder whats up with you.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls do pursue but you can't rely on them doing so. It's your job as a man to do that. Although my current GF is a rare case. She actively pursued me with pretty forward moves like grabbing my ass and other things i shouldn't really mention :)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right. However, the right girl will pursue you. I've made girls pursue me in the past. It's not that common, but it does happen.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dead End Kid
Alll of you ar ecorrect, especially the persn who posted this great thread, I love women, but I love myself evenmore. I have a woman pusuing me that I thought never would. This woman has dated athletes, rappers, and other of that kind, now she wants me and Im not famous but Im not unattractive at all. And I followed the same guidelines in this post before I seen it today, and I thought to myself that what made her pursue me even more. The fact that I dont give a damn whether we are together or not, I've told her things like "i know you date other people, I dont care if things dont work out if we ever get together, I will always be your friend, or " letting her know without telling her that other women want me or pursue me", now I realize more and more that Im a winner and I always have been.

LAW 16
Too much circulation makes the price go down: the more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. If you are

Allready established in a group, temporary withdrawal from it will make you more talked about, even more admired. You must learn when to leave. Create value through scarcity.

I learned when I wasnt around her that much or at the place we see each other the most, she wonders when, what, where, with who. Even if she starts to see someone else, she will always wonder whats up with you.
Great summation. This has worked for me quite well. It is funny how they will think about and miss you when you make yourself scarce even when they are with someone else.
:up:

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dead End Kid

LAW 16
Too much circulation makes the price go down: the more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. If you are already established in a group, temporary withdrawal from it will make you more talked about, even more admired. You must learn when to leave. Create value through scarcity.

Fantastic Advice. This whole thread is wonderful.

For sure fire success, ALOOFNESS, and a carefree attitude are an absolute must. Scarcity and Abscence are also important, as is letting her know that you know that there are other men in her life, and you could care less. The free pursuit of other women is also important.

Lets take a friend of mine. Johnny. He had a date the other day, the woman flaked, she called and came up with a lame a$$sed excuse why she couldnt make it, and if maybe they could see each other next week. He basically told her, she should call him if she wishes to see him. He knows she is in a relationship with another man, he asks no questions, and lets entire weeks go by with no contact. Still, they remain friends. My friend Johnny could care less if he never sees her again, or if she calls him again. She senses this attitude. I think she likes it, as she has been pursued before by men who were clingy wuss boys, and she dropped them like a bad habit. This guy is differnent, he is INDIFFERENT. Johnny knows that he is second fiddle, and could care less. He knows that anything can happen, from her breaking up with this man, her wanting to cheat on him, or he, leaving her to pursue someone else, so he doesnt break ties completley. Meanwhile, he doesnt exactly sit at home waiting for the cell to ring. So instead, the night of the broken date he went to a restaurant where a "special friend" of his works, and went to see if she wanted "a drink after work".....he also pursues his hobbies (working out like a madman, three-four miles a day on the treadmill, hours pumping iron, art, and his career/education, and he has a VERY active social life. He meets and interacts with many many different women every day, and leaves no stone unturned. He dances salsa and hip hop, and can kareokee like a motherf**ker. He is as comfortable in a hip hop club as he is in a shady, seedy bar, or a downtown brewery. He is an interesting person, who puts career/education 1st.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is GOLD. Deserves the sticky in a big, big way.

I cannot think of even one woman I've ever got with who did not make her interest in me bloody obvious at one time or another. It is truly a waste of energy to care about pulling a gal who doesn't feel at least as strongly about you.

You can't convince a gal to be into you. You can certainly convince her not to be into you by trying to convince her to be into you. And if she is into you, you can amplify the attraction with push/pull dynamics, "keeping her on her toes," and just having mad skills as a lover.

Yes, girls do pursue. Often they're very subtle about it at least at first, but they do take every step they have guts enough to take in order to get with a guy they're into.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the sticky, slam this in the DJ Bible!

And I have to add some more support about "Girls pursuing guys" it is TRUE! Most will not do it directly they'll give hints such as body language, eye contact, talking to you, or even mentioning they should hang out in the future.

To the men who think pursuing is a man's game, No it isn't! Think of how women do it. it's fine that men pursue, but more than likely the women that really want you will send strong signals to the man. You can almost feel the vibe when a girl is interested in you.

Last edited:

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those seriously need to be spaced out. What was he thinking.

- It is possible that one day a Paris Hilton or Tara Reid look-alike may pursue you, but do not live for that day. If in the meantime an Alyson Hannigan, Selma Blair or Kirsten Dunst
I find Selma Blair infinitely hotter than Paris Hilton.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, for the most part.

I can't put my finger on it, but some of those points do seem a bit 'off' tho...

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man

i havent posted for a while now, but i read most of the first part and all of the second!! its so weird how you managed to pin-point the exact stage im at with this girl right now, i was unitersested in her at first and SHE persued me, and by then i wasnt trying to be a DJ i WAS being DJ cos i didnt care that much but she really likes me and i feel like its just landed in my lap cos shes everything i want in a personality, she has her own hobbies and is confident, has good comebacks and is generally a cool person, i was slightly worried about her image but she dressed up for me the other day and looked stunning!!

sometimes its good to look for a girl who doesnt look all that but has potential.....and style is something you can develop

happy hunting guys

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that, in order to be pursued, it's more important to have looks or to have confidence? :eek:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff